Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

True some projects that have been successfully launched in 2017 are very different from what happened in 2018 because this year there are many projects that are developed but do not have high value and even many projects that get good sales but still do not have a price when entering the market may be due by market conditions and the very low price of Ethereum so many ICOs give very low prices on ICO sales, but actually this is an advantage for long-term investors because they can be very cheap and hold tokens for the next few years dan prices will rise very high compared to current prices.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

I do not think so. The cyclical nature of the market will also affect the bounty, as soon as a new uptrend begins on the market, bounty will again bring good profits. I hope from the middle of 2019, the market will slowly start to creep up and, accordingly, many projects will come out of the shadows.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

There is no death yet. After all, this is an industry that lasted for a few years, and ICO is still there, it is only reduced. But I am not optimistic about the future, maybe the future bounty mission will disappear.

Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

What made me feel the worst is that all the tokens we participated in came from ERC-20, and the decline of Ethereum directly led to the loss of hunter interests.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

By continuing to observe the development of crypto which continues to be actively and productively this year, I don't think this is the end of crypto life, even though crypto's condition is currently not as good as it was before. Continuing the demand and enthusiasm of the community to participate in ICO or other crypto programs, it will keep crypto alive to be able to give the best to the community.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

This area will disappear only when investors begin to require projects to remove bounty from possible ways to obtain coins and promote the project.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

I think it will be in haste for us to write bounty hunting off for now. Bounty is not going anywhere, it will still be here with us even if ICO dies, there will still be a new form of Cryptocurrency crowdfunding that will need the help of those in the industry like Bounty hunters for its promotion
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Today, the true problem of bounty hunters lies elsewhere. With this market condition, not many projects generally want to pursue ICO. And this is justified, not many investors now want to invest their money. So now the number of job offers is very limited.
Another problem is that after receiving payment for work, it may in fact be very small due to the large number of participants in one bounty campaign.
So, what should worry us first of all is that under these conditions of the market the projects don'tt want to be carried out ICO, which means that the number of unemployed bounty hunters is increasing.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

In my opinion, bounties never die, because projects are still need to promote their vision and idea. Crypto space i s now under pressure but it can be change in future.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

I don't believe so... bounties will always be needed for promotion whether it's an ico or not.. even project without ico's still organize bounties.. so I don't think this would affect bounties in anyway
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

No, bounty campaigns and ICOs will still be there but with major filtering in the list by leaving the weak ones behind. Strong and high potential ICOs might be the ones surviving the slump of 2018. Scammers are thinking twice and even thrice.

I think that we can come to a strict regulation of new ICO projects. It is very necessary for the crypto market. Many investors do not want to invest in new projects, they are afraid to fall into the hands of scammers.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

I don't believe so... bounties will always be needed for promotion whether it's an ico or not.. even project without ico's still organize bounties.. so I don't think this would affect bounties in anyway
Yes right, in general, the campaign bounty is always there even if not from the ICO project, because I often find that projects that have been registered in exchanges also hold a Bounty program, obviously Bounty will not die, but currently it is just not worthwhile, because it is following the current market bad.

Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

It seems to me that in the near future the number of bounty participants will be decrease - because their income has fallen very much and now the number of people who leave bounty - exceeds those who come here.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

I don't think the bounty will be like what happened in 2017, now I have to start thinking of looking for a new job because sudan bounties don't make enough money

romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Bounty will never die, due to the fact that it is quite convenient promotion of projects for those who have a good idea, but the initial capital to find a quality marketing company - no.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

no, I don't think bounty will die, bounty is a pretty good market strategy where the allocation of funds is minimal to get a lot of promotions in a few weeks or even years.the bounty will continue to exist along with crypto. that's just my opinion

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

For generosity not to die,  need to improve the quality of ICO, this is the main task today, otherwise the old Bounty schemes of ICO projects will lead to the collapse of the entire ICO system
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

No bounties will not die. Yes year 2017 was better year for bounty hunters in order to earn money and this year we earn in pennies because of bad market conditions as well as high number of participation in the bounties but in order to earn one should improve his skillset and rather focusing on social media campaigns one should focus on translation, making youtube videos, article writing these are high paying campaigns and even some of us are making good from these campaigns. We see many project scammed this year and on the other hand some countries are trying to regulate If regulated then we will see less number of bounties launched because of strict rules and regulation. In order to survive as a bounty hunter one should improve their skillset further to participate in any campaign.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Bounty conditions will still depend on market conditions. if the market is still red, then the bounty will also go red and may disappear. but if the market is green, especially coins that become a bounty platform such as etherum, xlm, or waves, then the bounty will also go up with them and the bounty will never die.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
Merited by fortunecrypto (2)

Absolutely Not! Bounties are part of the genetic make up of cryptocurrency projects. For obvious reasons, bounties contribute a whole lot to the success and outreach of most if not all projects and as such project developers take them seriously. The current market situation has affected just about anything in the industry but going as far as saying bounties will die off is unimaginable. The rules and terms of bounty engagements may change with the current market conditions but ultimately, bounties will survive the times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: