Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
MakuSoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

It’s not a big deal. I think that I will find the essence of the offered information. Besides, I will be interesting to read some articles from Italian sources because it is the place where it all started.

Ok, maybe you are right. I hope that you will find everything that you wanted to find. Here are some links.
https://mamacrowd.com/projects/187/fidelityhouse?tab=profilo
https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

It’s not a big deal. I think that I will find the essence of the offered information. Besides, I will be interesting to read some articles from Italian sources because it is the place where it all started.

Ok, maybe you are right. I hope that you will find everything that you wanted to find. Here are some links.

I haven’t knew before that Fidelityhouse is one of 1000 Europe’s fastest-growing companies. I think it shows how important and needed this project is. I guess public will appreciate all efforts of this talented team.
MakuSoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:12:06 AM

I haven’t knew before that Fidelityhouse is one of 1000 Europe’s fastest-growing companies. I think it shows how important and needed this project is. I guess public will appreciate all efforts of this talented team.

Great project means great results. I think fidelityhouse needs a little more time to become the fastest-growing company of the world. I believe that they reach all of their goals and change the content market.
simplymieke

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:19:03 AM

It is great to see that developers try to resolve social network issues by using blockchain. I always thought that cryptocurrencies could blow up like a bubble, but technologies like blockchain are here to stay.
bigtop1967

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

It is great to see that developers try to resolve social network issues by using blockchain. I always thought that cryptocurrencies could blow up like a bubble, but technologies like blockchain are here to stay.

Well, it is a nice conclusion. I agree that blockchain is an universal technology. Maybe it can’t resolve all problems at the universe but it is still very good and useful for data storage.
simplymieke

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

Well, it is a nice conclusion. I agree that blockchain is an universal technology. Maybe it can’t resolve all problems at the universe but it is still very good and useful for data storage.

Thanks to blockchain, fidelityhouse offers transparency and clarity for content creators. I guess these people deserve to be protected and cares about. They are influencers and public need to treat them as they deserve it.
bigtop1967

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

Thanks to blockchain, fidelityhouse offers transparency and clarity for content creators. I guess these people deserve to be protected and cares about. They are influencers and public need to treat them as they deserve it.

I see that you are very inspired by fidelityhouse. I like it too, but I still have some doubts. Why will people choose this platform? I mean authors and so-called consumers?
simplymieke

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

First, authors will choose it because it is safe, it bring stable and fair profit, it protects their intellectual property. I guess these advantages is very obvious. No one will be able to use their creations without their permission.
bigtop1967

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

First, authors will choose it because it is safe, it bring stable and fair profit, it protects their intellectual property. I guess these advantages is very obvious. No one will be able to use their creations without their permission.

Do you think that there won’t be any juridical issues with intellectual property protection? Ok, I understand why authors like it. But I still don’t know why users will choose exactly fidelityhouse?
simplymieke

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

Do you think that there won’t be any juridical issues with intellectual property protection? Ok, I understand why authors like it. But I still don’t know why users will choose exactly fidelityhouse?

Look, fidelityhouse will offer content that is checked and verified by experts. It levels up relations between content creators and consumers. When people will read articles from this platform, they will be getting verified and truthful information. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot about the juridical part.
bigtop1967

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

Look, fidelityhouse will offer content that is checked and verified by experts. It levels up relations between content creators and consumers. When people will read articles from this platform, they will be getting verified and truthful information. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot about the juridical part.

It looks very intriguing. Ok, perhaps you are right about it and I just need to change my mind about the project. It is sad because I want to know more about it. Maybe I will become author that publish my creation on this platform.
simplymieke

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

I am sure that team has well-educated lawyers and no problems will be there. Probably, you should text to developers and ask there questions. You can text them in facebook.
bigtop1967

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

I am sure that team has well-educated lawyers and no problems will be there. Probably, you should text to developers and ask there questions. You can text them in facebook.

Thanks for your advices. I hope they will be able to answer me. Besides, I think I should reread the white paper. Maybe, I will find some new information about this project and it will help to understand these details.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

I guess this project is made to make impossible possible. I mean they want to change and develop information sharing and it looks so incredible. I can’t wait to become a part of this platform.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

I guess this project is made to make impossible possible. I mean they want to change and develop information sharing and it looks so incredible. I can’t wait to become a part of this platform.

I see so many glowing comments and I think that public supports this project a lot. I hope developers will be able to support their community and show the best what they have. I want to ask how it will work for users. 
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

I see so many glowing comments and I think that public supports this project a lot. I hope developers will be able to support their community and show the best what they have. I want to ask how it will work for users. 

What do you want to know? Yes, I am very inspired because we leave in time of global changes. Information became a serious part of life that influences on our daily life every day. It is the most important reason of fidelityhouse popularity.
atronite2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

What do you want to know? Yes, I am very inspired because we leave in time of global changes. Information became a serious part of life that influences on our daily life every day. It is the most important reason of fidelityhouse popularity.

Your words are so true. I have never thought about it in that direction. I want to know how users will be able to moderate content that they want or don’t want to read. Is there any individual approach to the platform users?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

Of course, users will be able to choose their own interests and get exactly that information that they want to get. There is a special an algorithm that analyzes the text, ensuring a constant and dynamic update of interests in all areas.
atronite2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

Of course, users will be able to choose their own interests and get exactly that information that they want to get. There is a special an algorithm that analyzes the text, ensuring a constant and dynamic update of interests in all areas.
Wow. It looks great. I think this is exactly what people want to get. So, all updates will include only information and posts from the platform or there will be connected other social medias also?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

Wow. It looks great. I think this is exactly what people want to get. So, all updates will include only information and posts from the platform or there will be connected other social medias also?

Yes, there will be a connection between different social medias. User will get updates from different sources like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Every registered user can follow any possible interest and receive real-time updates.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: