Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85290 times)
MakuSoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

You are absolutely right. That’s what I am talking about. This project already have shown its potential and prospects. I think, it is only a matter of time when everyone will notice its incredible future.
simplymieke

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:01:26 AM

You are absolutely right. That’s what I am talking about. This project already have shown its potential and prospects. I think, it is only a matter of time when everyone will notice its incredible future.
Thank you a lot because thanks to you I have changed my mind about this project. Now I will obviously tell about it to all of my friends and colleagues. I want to help fidelityhouse to become more powerful and strong.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

Hello everyone! I want to know more about Fidelityhouse plans. Does someone know about developers plans? Will they present their project on some crypto events or conferences? Maybe I will be able to visit it somehow.
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

Hello everyone! I want to know more about Fidelityhouse plans. Does someone know about developers plans? Will they present their project on some crypto events or conferences? Maybe I will be able to visit it somehow.

As I understand, recently there have been a big crypto event in Saint Petersburg. Unfortunately, event was at 7-8 November, so you’ve obviously missed it. It was one of the biggest crypto events in Russia.
stoner6626

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

As I understand, recently there have been a big crypto event in Saint Petersburg. Unfortunately, event was at 7-8 November, so you’ve obviously missed it. It was one of the biggest crypto events in Russia.

Well, it is sad but I am sure that there will be much more events that are coming. Do you know something about it? Have they announced something? I just don’t know where to find some additional information about the project.   
abeda55

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

Well, it is sad but I am sure that there will be much more events that are coming. Do you know something about it? Have they announced something? I just don’t know where to find some additional information about the project.   

You can find a lot of interesting information about them in their medium channel. Often team post some interesting reviews, articles and videos about the project. I think you should be subscribed. I don’t know much about their plans.
stoner6626

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:27:33 AM

Can you send me the link, please? I really want to read everything about this project. I guess if developers share information with their community, it means that they really care about the people that want to become a part of this project.
abeda55

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:32:40 AM

Can you send me the link, please? I really want to read everything about this project. I guess if developers share information with their community, it means that they really care about the people that want to become a part of this project.
I agree with your opinion. This team really knows how attract people and make them happy. Besides, the airdrop soon will be launched and it is another great reason to love fidelityhouse. Here is the link.
https://medium.com/fidelityhouse
stoner6626

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

I agree with your opinion. This team really knows how attract people and make them happy. Besides, the airdrop soon will be launched and it is another great reason to love fidelityhouse. Here is the link.

Thank you. It looks so exciting. I think i spend great time if I read all articles from this medium channel. Can you tell me more about the airdrop? Maybe i participate if I like offered conditions.
abeda55

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:42:13 AM

Thank you. It looks so exciting. I think i spend great time if I read all articles from this medium channel. Can you tell me more about the airdrop? Maybe i participate if I like offered conditions.

Unfortunately, there is less information than i thought. But I am convinced that developers will a big announcement very soon. I know that all participants will get their rewards after the ico closing.
stoner6626

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:47:17 AM

At least, there will be an airdrop campaign. What I need to do to get this reward? Also, I don’t remember the final date of the ico. Can you remind it to me, please? I really want to participate.
abeda55

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

At least, there will be an airdrop campaign. What I need to do to get this reward? Also, I don’t remember the final date of the ico. Can you remind it to me, please? I really want to participate.

I know that there will be 1,5%,2,5% and 6% rewards. It depends on how much time tokens were left unmoved. The closing ico date is 28th Febtuary, 2019. I think there is enough time to buy tokens.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

This project looks so well thought. I really think that it will find its certain public. This idea will help authors to make money from created content. In addition, users will be able to save a lot of time.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

This project looks so well thought. I really think that it will find its certain public. This idea will help authors to make money from created content. In addition, users will be able to save a lot of time.
Fidelityhouse team members are high-qualified professional. They were born for success I guess. By the way, can you explain me about time saving? What do you mean exactly? Perhaps, I’m not too familiar with all details.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

Fidelityhouse team members are high-qualified professional. They were born for success I guess. By the way, can you explain me about time saving? What do you mean exactly? Perhaps, I’m not too familiar with all details.

I mean that users will be able to get information not only from articles posted on the platform, but also from other resources from the social media. I think it is so great. Finally, I have found a platform that will give all that I want.
geokilla

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:12:23 AM

I mean that users will be able to get information not only from articles posted on the platform, but also from other resources from the social media. I think it is so great. Finally, I have found a platform that will give all that I want.
Ok. You are right it looks really interesting. But I still don’t get it. Users will need to subscribe on some channels or to edit their profile. I just want to understand how it is supposed to work.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

It depends if you are a registered user or not. If you are a registered users, you have access to choosing your interests, subscribing on your favorite authors and many other great services.
geokilla

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:22:34 AM

It depends if you are a registered user or not. If you are a registered users, you have access to choosing your interests, subscribing on your favorite authors and many other great services.
It looks so amazing but what about unregistered users. Will they be able to have the same access to all articles and information from the platform or it will be accessible only for registered users?
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:27:19 AM

It looks so amazing but what about unregistered users. Will they be able to have the same access to all articles and information from the platform or it will be accessible only for registered users?
Why do you think so? All information will be accessible for any users. It will be accessible even for people that will use search engines or social media to find what they want.
geokilla

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

Why do you think so? All information will be accessible for any users. It will be accessible even for people that will use search engines or social media to find what they want.
Wow. It is so great. I think fidelity house is really something special. Developers want to show a totally new and innovational approach. I wonder how people can be registered in the system. Can tell me more details about it?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: