Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

Fidelityhouse site‘s up to date and vivid, i like it. It is pretty informative. Tho what does this project stand for? I can’t get it.
So, the idea is not hard to understand, but it’s not bad imho. So, they create kind of a platform for making money for the content. Got it?
Yeah, that’s not bad if i got it right.
Some questions r left. How is it gonna work? And i ve no idea about fidelity...

Yeah u need a lot to be explained. So, FidelityHouse is a Social Content Network. It helps to create your own content and moreover get money for it. Btw, the community is pretty fun so it’s a pleasure to be a part of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

Fidelityhouse site‘s up to date and vivid, i like it. It is pretty informative. Tho what does this project stand for? I can’t get it.
So, the idea is not hard to understand, but it’s not bad imho. So, they create kind of a platform for making money for the content. Got it?

Yeah u need a lot to be explained. So, FidelityHouse is a Social Content Network. It helps to create your own content and moreover get money for it. Btw, the community is pretty fun so it’s a pleasure to be a part of it.
I’ve just found info that this project was created about 4 y ago. So, it seems strange that they decided to launch fund-raising campaign after so much time after creating.
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

I’ve just found info that this project was created about 4 y ago. So, it seems strange that they decided to launch fund-raising campaign after so much time after creating.
Well, maybe. But as far as i know previously they successfully worked with Italian Market, and the size of their budget in the beginning was 0.
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

Well, maybe. But as far as i know previously they successfully worked with Italian Market, and the size of their budget in the beginning was 0.
Then i ve a logical question. Why having been so successful in the past, they changed their mind and launch an ico? Don’t find it queer?
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

Then i ve a logical question. Why having been so successful in the past, they changed their mind and launch an ico? Don’t find it queer?
I think they decided to develop the project and see how they succeed with the hard cap of 500mio FidelityHouse Coins. But I’m not sure about all their reasons.
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

I think they decided to develop the project and see how they succeed with the hard cap of 500mio FidelityHouse Coins. But I’m not sure about all their reasons.
Well, i think nobody knows where this can lead. Pretty unexpected. If it’s possible, I’m eager to find out about the past of this community.
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

Well, i think nobody knows where this can lead. Pretty unexpected. If it’s possible, I’m eager to find out about the past of this community.
That is what I’ve found: “The prestigious editorial Financial Times listed Horizon Group, owner of FidelityHouse, among 1000 companies with the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue between 2013 and 2016”. It sounds assuring:)
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognitions, in a few years will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognitions, in a few years will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year.

Very interesting facts. I hope that developers as often as possible will delight their community with interesting facts about actual information about their project and its success!
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

What is the goal set by the developers? What are they talking about the future of their product and project as a whole? Is there such information in the public domain? I am interested to know these facts

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

Our mission is to become a reference platform for authors and publishers of original and high-quality content, offering services aimed at their attribution, protection and monetization.

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!
74kedr

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

I think that if developers at the early stages set themselves similar goals, then in the future the project will be successful against the background of other projects. It is interesting. I will follow you!

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

Taking advantage of the new technological paradigm, it is possible to make the management of the life cycle of content more equitable and transparent, design and certify the relationship between the author and the publisher.

Yes, it is tempting. And I liked this fact: FidelityHouse is the first publisher to choose this innovative approach that uses blockchain technology.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

This is a fairly general concept that looks not very solid. so I think it's worth speculating more about the idea of this project and it will be more understandable for the participants. so I would be interested in reading this white paper.
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

I understand that the creators of this project want to focus on protecting the intellectual property of users and give them the opportunity to generate content freely and without any restrictions, right?
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

I understand that the creators of this project want to focus on protecting the intellectual property of users and give them the opportunity to generate content freely and without any restrictions, right?

In a sense, yes, in fact, as far as I understand, this is not a new project, it is a continuation of the idea that the creators have been developing for 7 years already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: