Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are strong coins. Bitcoin is a digital gold and no one can overcome the original cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a king of smart contracts, and maybe after few years there will be a real competitor - but for sure not now.
Indeed speaking of the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum I think that there is no doubt about it, even though at the moment the prices of both of them can be said to be decreasing but I am sure the price will recover soon

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

This is because people are fanboying both coins and this is unavoidable for me both coins are good and they have different use cases, the only thing I hate is when people are competing and fighting whos coin is better, if  only we can support each other and help each other, things will change, we  belong to one place and why not work together? people just complicate things.
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

People do this solely for the fact that Ethereum is entrenched in the minds of many young investors. That never happens. Someone always dies.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
I've got so much agree with you, cause those 2 cryptocurrency will always be different and both has their own pros and cons.
Just like twin kids, even though they are twin, there always be different between them, so we can't just bluntly comparing one another.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Yeah this two are way different and they are two of the most popular and succesful ico of all time. Although bitcoin is the main and the pioneer of all this, but ethereum made its name and popularity differently.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

Everyone's choice is different, the possibility for those who said ETH is the best cryptocurrency compared to bitcoin are those who have made a big profit when they has invested in ETH, or another reason is they see from the ETH function which can be used as a new altcoin platform. And the assessment is not wrong, they had own speculation with the views they have. While if someone chooses bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency, it's fine because we can see the price of bitcoin is still much higher than other altcoin prices. Every function or project for each cryptocurrency is different from one and another, each coin/token has advantages and disadvantages depending on someone seeing it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

I also think that comparing BTC and ETH is very stupid ! Totally 2 different coins with different technologies and both have tremendous growth potential !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are targeting different market and the case use of both coin are different. I expect people to understand that bitcoin and ethereum are not the same in practise and in theory. However they are very complimentary!
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

People always tend to compare things to each other, even if these things have very little basis for comparison. In this case, you have two most popular Cryptocurrencies - they're just bound to be compared, even though they're based on different concepts.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

I guess no one would ever think of comparing Ethereum with Bitcoin in the 1st place. Bitcoin is the father of all in terms of Price and demand but let's not forget that Ethereum is advancing day by day and there is high demand for it as well.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

well
for me
its like a comparing my dad to me
however, btc will stand and always stand in top 1.
can u see the marketcap  omparison on btc and eth ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

I don't think it's a matter of comparing bitcoin and ethereum because they are both the best cryto. so it's natural for anyone to compare these two altcoins
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

All in our world become known by comparing.
By this way work our brain.
Peoples allways will be compare all currencies with bitcoin because is the reference

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two cryptocurrencies of reference, and it is inevitable that they are continually compared.
In my opinion, the depreciation of ETH in the last period is not justified, perhaps it's only due to the excess of worthless token, so it should recover.
We'll see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

In the future, i will probably no longer compare both coins.
I now understand that both bitcoin and ethereum are very different.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

It's not wrong for comparing a coin because comparing give a opportunity to invest money in best coin and both coins are best. Both coins also have some good things or as well as bad things. But both are good coins ever.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

you cannot attach importance to other members to assume especially for limited knowledge. so this forum provides for us to discuss and get benefits, that is knowledge.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

bitcoin is a kings of cryptocurrency,so that no need to comparing with bitcoin to others .bitcoin always great & best.eth also great,day by day eth get more popularity but enough to compared with bitcoin.
this is my personal opinion, thanks.

kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Every damn ICO compared own token to BTC or to ETH. It is pure marketing and there is no way to counter that. Listen to my advice: ignore all these argues.
hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

I do not think eth is better than btc, even though I use eth more often. Whether it is eth or btc, it has its own effect. So we shouldn't compare them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: