Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency in this world, each one has it own advantages and disadvantages so I think it's impossible to compare between any cryptocurrency not only BTC and ETH. But we can't stop them cause they can do/talk/compare anything as they want cause there is no rule about it.
I will not compare with each other, the most important thing is that it can make a profit in trading and investing, I prefer to talk about how to get profits in cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Bitcoin is the highest value electronic currency in the electronics market. This is also a coin that many people choose to invest over ETH. When you compare the two coins you will know which penny to invest in.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
i think you have a good point to argue the case Wink indeed, just because we compare it doesn't bting it to actual growth or fall, besides, btc is better to leave out of any comparison

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Yeah they are both blockchain based, but bitcoin is the most better one than ethereum, not just the security but all of bitcoin is much better than all altcoins out there, even though there are some new altcoin blockchain has a advance tech than bitcoin, but in terms of security it is more secure than any of it.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

gonna make this easy for you all.

fuck ETH.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

I do not understand why you are worried about this. Here they constantly compare one coin with another. This concerns not only ETH with BTC, but also other coins. People study, analyze, draw much information from these comparisons.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency in this world, each one has it own advantages and disadvantages so I think it's impossible to compare between any cryptocurrency not only BTC and ETH. But we can't stop them cause they can do/talk/compare anything as they want cause there is no rule about it.

When it comes to trading you have to face happiness difficulties and all. Yes it like a seasaw game no one knows when the value will increase and decrease. BTC is very far away from ETH. But it ETH is king of altcoins.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Comparism between Eth and BTC is never a crime.You don't expect my bag to be full of Eth and not give it the necessary hype.70% of my transaction as been on Eth,what does that mean to you.Comparism goes beyond just the price,there are so many thing we can look at when when comparing Eth to BTC.As a matter of fact,there must be room for competition that will give birth to comparism,so don't make BTC look like a mountain that cannot be climb.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

conversations like this are like will never end.
there is always something you want to discuss because there is nothing wrong to discuss.
but what is important, what benefits do you get?
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

I agree people nowadays are keep on comparing the two coins without thinking that they are separate platform and use cases. Of course when or if you want to be invest in it then much better.,the more the investments then the more money to come later on.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Both coins are different. Bitcoin has no owner, and a limited amount to mine, while Ethereum has Dev team and founders, and also we do not know the max supply of ETH. We use BTC to store our asset, but ETH is not.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

I think, both (BTC and ETH) have advantages and disadvantages of each. so when someone compares ETH with a certain coin, by mentioning the name and vilifying it I think it's a bad thing. I agree with that. but if you mention the advantages of ETH without vilifying a coin, I think that is the ethics of promotion, so it doesn't matter  Smiley
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

That's only opinion and most opinion just depend how much they can get profit from there. So far, bitcoin is the beginning and always give impact into another coins. Eth is the best bitcoin follower with their performance always become alternative. Nothing too worry people say, just do the best for you to change your life.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

BTC and ETH have their own features, as I assume that BTC is more suitable for me to use as a long-term investment tool, or to trade daily because the price is stable and strong. but for ETH I use it more as a payment tool, such as buying ICO tokens or other transactions.
Everyone has everyone's own privileges for this coin
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

yes, I'm tired of the comparison.
but indeed each other influence each other in the crypto world, inevitably the comparison will continue to occur.
though, the concept of the two coins is different, and interesting.

maybe changing this paradigm will be a challenge for other coin developers, to catch up with the btc or eth they have achieved, for new innovations, I am sure that the future comparison will not be monotonous. not always btc vs eth only
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

That is unavoidable in the crypto market. BTC and ETH are based on the Blockchain platform. BTC created before and ETH created after but ICOs chose ETH as the main payment coin for their project. You only point out the good points of the BTC but actually every penny has its advantages and disadvantages.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I do not compare the price of ETH and Bitcoin. The important thing is that I work at the bounty to get the token that is exchanged for ETH or BTC. Just learn that they compare ETH and BTC because they have different opinions and have different favorite coins.

I think BTC is superior to its closest competitor, Ethereum.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

BTC is the AOL of Cryptocurrencies, it had the advantage of being first but will slowly lose its dominance because it is not capable of evolving. The case for Ethereum just continues to get stronger with the recent announcement that Hyperledger has gone into a partnership with the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This will pave the way for Ethereum to become the dominant platform on which enterprise blockchain solutions are built.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

Indeed, it is enough to do it, because these projects are completely different and have nothing in common except what is happening now at the ICO, because it is the ICO that has now caused the drop in the ETH rate.
KBCapital

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

I agree with you.
ETH and BTC are different things so that we should not compare them directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: