Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

I agree. We can not compare two different types of crypto. Both of these are are strong enough and they are very different

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

Ethereum has a different substructure and purpose from bitcoin. Bitcoin is nearly a 10-year-old cryptocurrency therefor it's absurd to compare these two in my opinion.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

I agree with that, stop comparing btc with eth, it's something very different, they have advantages and disadvantages of each, bitcoin and ethereum are on different platforms

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

Ethereum has a different substructure and purpose from bitcoin. Bitcoin is nearly a 10-year-old cryptocurrency therefor it's absurd to compare these two in my opinion.

Yes ethereum can be called a young, but very quickly growing project. I believe that without him we would not see the market in the state in which we see it now. Both projects are the basis of the market.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

I totally agree with you. We do not need to compare Ethereum with Bitcoin as they are really of different atributes. Bitcoin has been the king of other coins, and you can't expect ethereum to be at the same level as bitcoin. Ethereum has also been a very good coin, and it does have a very bright future.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:36:25 AM

people are still comparing ETH with BTC in case of their prices. they don't understand that these assets have different purposes and the price is not the main thing.
as long as in the scope of cryptocurrency. there are many things that can be compared dude. so don't be too offended about this. Yeah. although both have different goals. some things can be compared. and of course the answer will be different because both have advantages over each other

Not only on cryptocurrency but even if on other things like for example in gadgets . people always love to make a comparison review over the other brand but that does not mean that their opinion is right and we should easily believe on them .

in the case of cryptos ,  no . cryptos are not different to each other imo because all cryptos were built to have a same advocacy and that it to serve the nation with one of a kind service specifically in payment method/currency .
Thats why I said. in some ways Bitcoin and Ethereum can be compared because there are some similarities such as payment method functions and so on. so it's wrong if they forbid someone to compare 1 cryptto to another. as long as it's crypto. I think people are free to compare it. after all you're not required to believe it right?
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:15:00 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

eth is arguablly far better than btc. Eth is a leading protocol and btc became a speculative investment, btc is obsolete, imagine having to wait hours when you want to make transactions on btc. I know that eth is not that good right now when it comes to speed, sustainability and interoperability but, it will take there. Even though it is not the most advance, if it is wildly adopted, it will still win.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

Yes ethereum can be called a young, but very quickly growing project. I believe that without him we would not see the market in the state in which we see it now. Both projects are the basis of the market.
maybe without ethereum we would not see much ico project occur like at this moment.and cryptocurrency would not growth as well.as we see at this moment much ico use eth platform.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

I agree with that, stop comparing btc with eth, it's something very different, they have advantages and disadvantages of each, bitcoin and ethereum are on different platforms

Not only that, the current important thing of both currencies is that their prices are a bit low in the crypto market, so I hope to wait for them to be highly developed and then let's talk about the differences of them. Please wait for their prices to rise again, this is what I expect people to understand  Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

I think there are many who are not actually comparing ethereum and bitcoin because it is obviously very different, however bitcoin is better than ethereum and ethereum always keep up with the development of bitcoin so we can be sure bitcoin is still the best

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

We can really understand why people are comparing bitcoin and ethereum for they want to really know which is the best coin to keep ,to acquire, to invest , but if you really examine this coins are both really good , they have their own characteristics and uses ,both good for investment , we can really compare those coins , it is for you whether to invest or buy any of these coin or other altcoins.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:07:32 AM

Comparing ethereum with Bitcoin is a new person who understands cryptocurrency.
It is certain and it is clear that Bitcoin cannot be compared to any altcoins including Ethereum.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

compare between crypto will not be endless. any crypto they have advantages and disadvantages of each. Paramount is confident with what's owned for investment because it will be better than should be between appealing coins. analysis of the course each coin are there then sure on one option and hold it for long term investment.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
You say to stop comparing ETH with BTC, but you yourself compare it.
however you cannot stop others from comparing the two, everyone has rights. I think their goal in comparing the two is to find the best coins, so they make good decisions if they want to invest or trade.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

As long as these two coins still exist, Bitcoin and Ethereum, everyone will definitely continue to compare. I am personally very pleased with the comparison discussed. And people who have just traded or new investors if they hear this news will definitely invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both of these coins seem to be connected because Ethereum also always follows Bitcoin growth.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

I love bitcoin and I will always defend it,because It allowed us to participate in all this, and constant comparisons with other projects are meaningless, because they will never be able to do what Bitcoin did.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

It would be great if people stopped comparing not only bitcoin with ethereum, but any other coins in general. Really already tired. And most importantly, it is not clear why they do this?
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

This is reasonable, we will always compare all existing crypto because our goal is to look for the best and most profitable crypto, until of course we will continue to compare crypto with bitcoin because the size of crypto is bitcoin.

givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Just like me when I entered the crypto world, the coins I knew were Bitcoin and Ethereum. At that time I was attracted to these two coins and I made a profit from the purchase. I think this comparison will continue to exist because these two coins really have great potential in the market.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Its not bad if other members would be comparing bitcoin and ethereum  , for trully this two cryptocoins are very good enough and are very useful for the crypto market , you can either invest in bitcoin or ethereum ,or if you have more capital money you can invest on both coins bitcoin or ethereum, for you will not regret when you  are buying or investing  in ethereum or bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: