Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:47:06 AM

Don't let us be comparing bitcoin with ethereum , bitcoin is the strongest and the first coin most of the existing coins base on bitcoin.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:58:52 AM

absolutely all we have to do is now how can we make the market go up again now. the problem is comparing bitcoin and ethereum is no use anymore because the two coins also have the same high potential and many people like a lot too
Yes, you are right, I think that there are no real competitors for these two coins. But now I prefer to invest in Ethereum.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:46:11 AM

BTC and ETH have their respective fields. the goal of BTC is to become a currency. now it is widely used worldwide. ETH focuses on the smart contract platform. it is now the most popular ICO platform. they are applied in different fields and they are not comparable.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
KeikoSimone

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:52:13 AM

10 minutes block time in 2019. yes it still exists

Bitcoin = Internet Explorer
Ethereum = Chrome

people still use Internet explorer to install chrome  Cheesy that doesn't mean IE has demand
similar way, people buy btc to invest in other crypto. but soon that will change.

Everyone knows what browser we use now  Grin
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:14:57 PM

The comparison between BTC and ETH is very interesting. It will be a fun talk with lots of lines. Those are the top two cryptocurrencies in t the cryptocurrency world . People often say that ETH will replace BTC in the future on the coinmarketcap rankings, but I don't think it can afford to do this.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

TITLE: STOP COMPARING ETH with BTC

THen this statement is on the support message:

although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH.

How can you tell people to stop comparing if you are the one who can't get it done?
They are both in blockchain and cryptocurrency, they have the same process in the market and use.
they have many differences but they should not be compared as they can be as one and to develop the earth community.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:31:39 PM

I agree it is not reasonable, Bitcoin is a fundamental self-sufficient coin, and the ethereum depends on many factors and even on the altcoins that are created on its platform, and the many scam projects that carried out the ICO on its platform pull it to the bottom.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:32:13 PM

Exactly. Now I don't agree with the idea that eths will catch btc. There are many projects to replace Eth. They're doing nice leaps.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:59:28 PM

I agree indeed we should not compare btc with eth. because both of them are very different, of course, btc has been developing for a long time compared to eth. so we can't compare btc and eth in such a way. because everything is of course different.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:12:17 PM

Bitcoin and ETH are the best crypto available today, both of which have great potential to rise in price much higher in the future. Everyone has their own reasons for investing, and they certainly have a choice of crypto which they think is capable of providing future benefits. For me now we should buy ETH, because the price is much lower than Bitcoin.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:35:19 PM

I agree indeed we should not compare btc with eth. because both of them are very different, of course, btc has been developing for a long time compared to eth. so we can't compare btc and eth in such a way. because everything is of course different.
BTC can't be compared to other coins, including ETH, so we really don't need to compare between ETH and BTC because they are different.
remember, all coins have advantages and disadvantages of each.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:44:37 PM

Please note that most people really support this view, because there is real meaning in it. Since there are a large number of people who simply do not understand why they need it. Why waste time on it.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:45:10 PM

These are two different coins in their different niches. They both have different features and there are some things in common with them, one of which is their decentralized nature. So i will not be surprised if people start comparing the two. That a coin is superior does not exempt it from any comparison. Even if we compare, we are not saying the other is better, but trying to bring some justifications in.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:59:04 PM

It seems to me that ether is not a competitor for Bitcoin. Most likely these projects will always exist, complementing each other.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:14:52 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
Ethereum performs better under heavy load. It has the original LN whitepaper creator working on an improved version as a layer 2. It has thousands of supporting projects and works to implement better scaling via sharding.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:15:25 AM

It seems to me that ether is not a competitor for Bitcoin. Most likely these projects will always exist, complementing each other.
People loves to think that there is a competition because they always believe that their holding will surpass the best coin in the market which is BTC.
Not everyone who invested in crypto always invest in bitcoin also, some think that bitcoin has already achieve a great value, hence they are looking for a cheaper one that has the potential to rise like BTC, and ETH is one of the coins they think has a potential, so we cannot erase the competition in their mind.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:22:53 AM

Bitcoin has its own structure, eth has its own, it’s stupid to compare these 2 cryptocurrencies, they are intended for different operations.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:03:34 AM

Bitcoin has its own structure, eth has its own, it’s stupid to compare these 2 cryptocurrencies, they are intended for different operations.

Yeah different but concept of it is likely been imitated by a lot of crypto. The new rising star eth on the other hand have some uniqueness unfortunately it was copied also by many platform.
it is part of technological development. which one is good and has good functions and can be accepted by the market, I don't think it is a problem if all platforms also emulate or make the same as the existing ones. all depends on market valuation.

Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:49:24 AM

actually it might not compare eth with btc, it wants all of this to develop and be as high as btc, indeed btc is created before eth, but everything is actually the same as the assets in the gital, I think so .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:47:53 PM

I fully support the opinion of people who say that it is absolutely not the right thing to compare these projects. The project definitely have a statute of trustees, but talk about what is best of them. It's hard for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: