Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

yes, we shouldn't need to compare ethereum and bitcoin because both have different developments and different prices, and I think both are good crypto currencies and have a good future

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

Yes definitely i agree. I think we cannot compare ethereum and bitcoin since they have different features. Bitcoin is very mych rare that has the first ranking in cryptocurrency, ethereum has potential and is second most volume coin next to bitcoin. But their potential is just the same, if bitcoin increases ethereum could also increase.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

For sure the both coin cannot be compared because they serve different purpose, eth is a smart contract based while bitcoin is a currency which serves as a store of value. So it should not be compared.
Both have a unique role in this market and we cannot be sure what will happen to these two currencies. I believe that BTC will still be more interested because the popularity of BTC is known to people around the world and ETH is just a coin suitable for investment.
both of these currencies have their respective advantages and indeed cannot be compared, that is true if BTC has good popularity compared to ETH because BTC is the first coin to be launched and has the highest price of other coins. but for me BTC is far better than ETH because he is still be the king of cryptocurrency and nothing can replace BTC position.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

In my opinion, it is natural that many people compare ETH with BTC, because both of them are very developing and highly favored coins in the crypto world. And both of them have their respective advantages, so if many people compare it is natural. But in my opinion BTC is better than ETH, this can be seen from its development and adoption. BTC is crypto which is made for the first time and has experienced many price fluctuations, making it more mature. BTC is also adopted more in my opinion. So if ETH is the best crypto, I don't agree. This is only my opinion, but in terms of ETH features it does have good features.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

You don't have to pay attention to the paradox of these people, they are just on the sidelines, there is no coin to compare with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, and its price affects all coins. So the comparison is ignorant.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Actually main question is what we always compare between them. We can support each side for devoloping market because both of them have different skills according to their-selves so we can be at side of both sides.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

You are right, I don't agree to always compare ETH and Bitcoin articles. I don't think ETH and Bitcoin even have the same place.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

people like dreams, illusions and delusions, it makes their world brighter and gives false hopes) of course between these two coins have little in common, of course, bikoin is a king and undisputed leader .. but .. if people like to think that ETH caught up with bitcoin and soon overtake him, then let them think and buy, buy .. and we will sit and dig with bitcoin, dig and dig)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

Actually main question is what we always compare between them. We can support each side for devoloping market because both of them have different skills according to their-selves so we can be at side of both sides.
Thinking positively this both coins are the once who's highly appreciated around the crypto market, what we seen right now will continue so we don't need to compare this two crypto's better to look for more progress and enjoy while investing your money.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

Etherum and bitcoin are inseparable things, when we know the crypto world we will always compare the price of Etherum with the price of Bitcoin. For me, these two coins are the main currencies in the digital world at this time. Etherum is a platform that is widely used by various projects, while Bitcoin is a coin that is used by many people in the world today. So both have a very large market share so they cannot be separated.

Etherum and Bitcoin will always be compared because they already have a very high level of public trust. !!!x
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Thinking positively this both coins are the once who's highly appreciated around the crypto market, what we seen right now will continue so we don't need to compare this two crypto's better to look for more progress and enjoy while investing your money.

I agree on you  that we should not compare them because both of them are already the best and they are equal in terms of usage . the only difference is the price because btc is much higher than eth but that wasnt really a big deal  at all .

Comparing with BTC is normal in the e-money market, because BTC is like gold and everyone wants to prove that their coin is much better than BTC.

You got a point here .   but why they dont compare other e currencies or other payment methods ? Like for example paypal ?  I guess because of the popularity that bitcoin got recently .  but even if they compare btc to any other e currency or cryptos im general , i think crypto will still remain the crown because of its unique and updated feature .
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

people like dreams, illusions and delusions, it makes their world brighter and gives false hopes) of course between these two coins have little in common, of course, bikoin is a king and undisputed leader .. but .. if people like to think that ETH caught up with bitcoin and soon overtake him, then let them think and buy, buy .. and we will sit and dig with bitcoin, dig and dig)
That's what makes investing more exciting, we love to compare things because we are always bias with our judgement.
If a person is holding an ETH and it's one of the biggest assets his holding in his portfolio, then he would dream that ETH will be like bitcoin or surpass the success of bitcoin as if this happens, it will bring fortune to him. That's how our minds work, we always aim for money...

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

People compare Bitcoin and Ethereum, because they are somewhat similar, since both are platforms for the blockchain. Otherwise, they are different. I would not even call them competitors, because it is meaningless. But in any case, the cryptocurrency can not exist without two "bison", Bitcoin and Ethereum.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

There are two perspective to look into.
The reason not to compare ETH with BTC is due to their underlying technology, their difference in fields and usability and nature of distribution.
But again they are comparable as an assets or commodity bought and sold for short term and long term profits.
So they are incomparable as crypto, but comparable as investment option.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

I agree with you and think that both of these coins have different goals and you cannot compare them. The reason of comparison is that Ethereum has a great potential to overcome Bitcoin with its upcoming updates.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

For me, all the coins are almost the same, well, of course only the product of Ethereum and bitcoin are working, and the coins are completely different , and so all the coins are used to transfer funds

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

BTC and ETH cannot be compared. You can benefit from both of them with investment peacefully and are good at implementing strategies. Investment in ETH is easier because it has more methods, such as from many ICOs that use the ETH platform. And bitcoin may be a little more difficult because the price is more expensive. But basically, they are both pretty good and promising coins for a long time.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

BTC is a speculative tool. This cannot be said about ETH. BTC is very inconvenient. Long transactions and large fees. ETH shows itself better in this matter. But seriously, ETH is more like the currency of the future.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

I think comparing Ethereum with Bitcoin doesn't matter because everyone has a different view. When viewed from my eyes, Bitcoin is indeed much better than Ethereum. But this Ethereum has a very good attraction for investors. I think Ethereum has a very good future.

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

comparing and debating between Ethereum and Bitcoin this is just waste your time, because the both are different between the features and technology that are brought and they stretch.

Bitcoin and Ethereum has different market shares

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: