Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

Yah both are great in capitation, i think is not a big problem to compared them. each have the power and the weakness. compare its ok but don't to fanatic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

No matter how much we say this there are always going to be people who will always be trying to compare the coins with each other and this is not supposed to be so. The two coins are entirely different coins with different products and different projects but it seems like the people are not trying to hear any of this. I have to disagree with you, bitcoin is actually the better coin out of the two

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

This is reasonable, we will always compare all existing crypto because our goal is to look for the best and most profitable crypto, until of course we will continue to compare crypto with bitcoin because the size of crypto is bitcoin.
I agree we have a choice and we can choose what we use and compare coins to use them and choose what is best for us . so I think that comparison is necessary as the competition

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

I don't think BTC is better than ETH. You only rely on the 24h volume and based on its capitalization to evaluate! that's the wrong way to judge.
The technology of ETH has really surpassed that of BTC. The transactions often become very quick, in only 5-10 minutes. For BTC, I often have to wait 1-3 hours, and even 15 hours for some of my small BTC to be shipped successfully.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 06:22:45 AM by keepandhold

Bitcoin it's independent coin with the lowest volatility, but ethereum depends on ICO and is highly volatility. You are right to compare them wrong, they have completely different goals.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

There is no comparing because Bitcoin is far better than Ethereum and any other altcoin that ever existed. You can't just compare the king to its slave.  Cheesy

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

Before comparing ETH with BTC, can we please stop comparing BTC with fiat? Because fiat and crypto are two different thing while BTC and ETH are from same space. Therefore, we need to think BTC as BTC, no need too compare with fiat.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are both good and strong coins, and both coins have their own privileges, and of course everyone is different in expressing their opinions about bitcoin and ethereum
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

IMO, the most valuable part of Bitcoin is the brand. It could be a great store of value as a digital currency, but unless the scaling issue is figured out, I don't see it lasting long term. If they can't figure out scaling, something will take its place. I'm not saying it needs the ability to act as an every day currency, but the current structure isn't viable.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

You want people to stop comparing ETH and BTC but you just said on what's better which is correct and undeniable but I think you should be neutral on this. I don't even know why this is an issue to you since you don't want to talk about it. People have preferred coin so its obvious if they are comparing ETH to BTC then expect that their portfolio is full of ETH so let them say what's on their opinion.

Are you annoyed with those people that keeps on saying that "ETH will replace bitcoin"?

He is right, but the issue still remain that both are of different use but comparing them in cap level or any other coin or token is just not it, I will not be surprise is ETH or any other coin lead btc in market cap as the rate in which they gain more value are vary , btc now at $3k+ while we have many coin below $1 with billions supply and if btc has to gain 10% which has to be $300+ but those little $ coin can easily gain 100% in no time and you know what that means to the cap which is double of what it was before, so as these coins are getting bigger the strength of having big percentage reduce
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

I also think that there is no point in comparing ether and Bitcoin. it is better to keep and ETH  and BTC, but what kind of ratio, here everyone decides for himself

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

I also think that there is no point in comparing ether and Bitcoin. it is better to keep and ETH  and BTC, but what kind of ratio, here everyone decides for himself

What would be the comparison for anyways. They've different uses and people know already where to put their money at. These two are good for long term investments so they really shouldn't be pitted with each other.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

bitcoin and etherum are clearly different, bitcoin is crypto that first appears and etherum as an alternative. in terms of price, it's clear that bitcoin wins. but in terms of development, etherum is not inferior to bitcoin. even by being a bounty platform, etherum in my opinion is more interesting than bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

We all have our favorites and often saying such things which coin is better than the other. Nothing is wrong
with that. Only the time will tell us which coin will be better performing and will have bigger impact in crypto.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

They are clearly to very different products, Bitcoin is the defacto store of value for the cryptocurrency market and the major pair for each altcoin on the exchanges and Ethereum is the largest platform for launching new blockchain projects with the ERC-20 protocol. I think both have a place and it isn't productive to compare one with the other.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

BTC and ETH have different levels of ability. Comparing between the two of them would only be a waste of time. Focusing on choosing one or both, will be better for you in the future. Your investment will be developed actively and routinely. The community owned by both of them is quite large. That will help you to get great opportunities in producing many benefits.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

yes agree with you ...
ethereum and bitcoin are not suitable for comparison because bitcoin is of a different use than ethereum.
I think the two coins will continue to be equally developing
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

There is no end in comparing between those two, cause both are totally different coins then if people keep comparing those 2 coins, there will always be so much mistakes among those 2 coins.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

In the world of crypto, the comparison between different coins is something very natural. And comparisons must indeed occur because each trade will always have a different analysis. Bitcoin and Ethereum are always interesting to compare and I think this will continue until these two coins die.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

Many people still compare about bitcoin and ethereum, how come ethereum could be raised and have the same price with bitcoin, although ethereum is the first altcoin but never could be the same price with bitcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: