Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

Most time a lot of people do that based on their feelings, some feel that bitcoin is too high for them to buy compare to ethereum, I use to have the feeling in the past, but the fact still remains that bitcoin is more accepted more than any other coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

I guess the only reason to compare the cryptocurrency to other cryptocurrency is through their market value or price. In such a case like this, people will have an idea on how these cryptocurrencies perform in a span of time. Getting the idea of what is the best crypto in a question doesn't really worth it.
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

actually the big difference between other coins as well as bitcoin and ethereum is that they have different project objectives, bitcoin as a container for storing digital gold while ethereum coins that can be used as smart contracts and decentralized applications, if you want to compare is legitimate because of different directions

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

I am always confused about this. Many people like to compare Bitcoin with Ethereum. They don't even have any similarities! Their work is completely different!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Only the novice will compare the two coins, they are totally different and Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, and now Ethereum has failed. In the future, only bitcoin will become expensive. I lost confidence in other altcoins.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

Yes, you are right, because basically ETH and BTC have different vision and mission in developing. Even so, they will still have a connection between one another. BTC and ETH are the main coins in crypto that many people have. But BTC remains a king for crypto and is the best coin in crypto because of its ability to generate profits. ETH tends to its skills in succeeding ICO and making profits steadily in fewer numbers than BTC.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

bitcoin has its 10 years history and become the most popular cryptocurrency, i'm sure that most of guys joining crypto market after first hearing about Bitcoin, with the great dedication of Bitcoin, it's worth to be the best cryptocurrency, no one can replace it, all altcoins are slaves of Bitcoin.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

2 good ETH and BTC projects that should exist and develop further.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

2 good ETH and BTC projects that should exist and develop further.
they have their own strengths so that they cannot be compared, they will complement each other so that they will be equally profitable. Bitcoin will increase so Ethereum will also increase, it would be better if you have both coins, in the future it will grow well so that you will get more profit.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

How can you convince the entire crypto land which really demands your great effort to make it happen. if you really wants to shut up the others beliefs between bitcoin and ethereum in the same view you must continuously remind us all about this matter. Actually, no sense to take it seriously due to the fact that everyone have its own understanding and beliefs. The different beliefs in the same thing is nothing to do with successes. Thus remain as meaningless.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

I suppose to think that only newbies can compare completely different products. It is the same as compare the tractor with bus. Both are transport but have different use cases.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

People all love to compare, but all the coins are completely different and their purpose is also different. The first Bitcoin was created in which they believed and therefore it will always be closer to us.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

BTC is the King and ETH is dying. You are completely right, such comparison looks completely stupid and there is only way to stop it: death of ETH.
I do not think that Ether is dying. It seems to me that this coin will be able to survive the depression in the cryptocurrency market. But comparing ETH with bitcoins is really stupid.

ETH as well as Bitcoin, but Bitcoin has undergone a long adjustment, and each adjustment is for several years. And why not be compared to Bitcoin, as everyone expects their investment to outpace other coffins.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

I fully agree, 2 coins are very different, and of course bitcoin blockchain Creator and Ethereum Creator of smart contracts, I think it's 2 completely different and bitcoin of course the Creator of the entire market and this is the king !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

BTC is the King and ETH is dying. You are completely right, such comparison looks completely stupid and there is only way to stop it: death of ETH.

wow, your opinion about eth was not good
ethereum will never dies my friend,, for me ethereum still the best crypto after bitcoin,
in my opinion now is the best time to collect more eth, when the price of eth in the bottom area  Wink

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

I suppose to think that only newbies can compare completely different products. It is the same as compare the tractor with bus. Both are transport but have different use cases.

It all depends on how you compare these two things. After all, Bitcoin and Ethereum can be compared as trading tools or as investments, it is obvious that then the picture changes, and the questions become quite logical.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

Probably by now people are not comparing ETH over BTC because of the dump that ETH had took and they are now sitting 3rd in the market rankings, however, even if this happened, I think ETH will make a comeback as well soon enough and probably replace XRP on that 2nd spot.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

we really need to stop comparing bitcoin and ethereum because it's just as helpful to us because when you invest in these two coins you can earn a lot.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

yes, ethereum and bitcoin have a very different platform. But these traders should know that bitcoin and etherum have cryptocurrency and are digital currencies so traders should not need to compare too deeply.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

We all have our individual preferences when it comes to cryptocurrency. Not everyone would like to go for bitcoin and of which, they may have their reasons. Personally, i am not a holder of bitcoin, but i use its lot. If i feel like investing,i invest in altcoins, because they are likely going to give me more turnover rate compared to investing in bitcoin.
People should be left to compared whatever they feel like comparing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: