Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
Freebtcweb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:16:18 PM

The comparison between ethereum and Bitcoin is very rampant owing to the fact that they are both very popular and among the most valuable cryptocurrencies to hold for long-term. Bitcoin holds the largest junk of the coin market cap and its seconded by ethereum.
But in terms of the capitalization of coins, I like more for investment - Ethereum. This coin has very high liquidity and this indicator is constantly growing.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 09:46:38 PM

The two coins are just as great, they have a different concept, but on the price issue, it's clear that Bitcoin is the king, with ETH that people like because they have the first smart contract.
Both are different and incomparable. Bitcoin means cryptocurrency, and even if it would ETH, we can not compare any it with any other currency. And the ethereum did not get closer to that level.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:55:17 PM

In fact, this comparison between ETH and BTC is quite old. This is so 2015...
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:07:51 PM

indeed today many people like to praise bitcoin and ethereum but, in my opinion they are still raising the name of bitcoin because, I am sure bitcoin is the first digital coin pioneer in the world and bitcoin is the parent of all coins, if eth problems maybe people think eth is famous for price cheap co-op but good quality eth has made many people like it.
I think everyone is free to choose and they certainly have their choice and reasons for each. Indeed, there are many who compare between the two and sometimes even drop one of them, I think every coin has its own advantages and each person can choose what they think will benefit.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:15:12 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

What are these performances you base your assertion on? Financial/market related performances, scalability or technical performances. Anyway, both coins should not be compared because they are distinct

yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:22:06 PM
Merited by lifesgood10 (1)

Base  on the fact that both are both coin but the difference clear and these differences are
1. Bitcoin has been in existing before  ETH
2. Bitcoin has gain recognition that any other coin
3. The have of bitcoin is greater that ETH
4. Bitcoin is  serve as medium of exchange in some country while ETH is not accepted.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:23:10 PM

Very true. Most people think because of Ethereum's wide scale usage, it is now comparable to BTC. Unfortunately, they forget BTC has deep roots and one of the foundation blockchain coins which has garnered massive enthusiasm and appeal over the years. This kind of appeal is what other coins/tokens have struggled to achieve. This has made BTC King above every other cryptocurrency.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:24:37 PM

You like it or not it exist, as long as they compare with each other in coinmarketcap.com people compare them, they are different but they are both coins and belongs to cryptocurrency world.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:43:41 PM

Most of the comparison is actually baseless. These are two different coins which was created with different purpose so why this comparison. You even look at the values of these two and it says a lot.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:19:29 PM
Merited by uszaty43 (2)

I don't really understand why people in the crypto ecosystem like comparing Ethereum to Bitcoin. Ethereum was actually developed with Bitcoin being the inspiration behind. Bitcoin was the first successful cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is the king of digital currency...
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:26:43 PM

I think more people say that BTC is far better than ETH, I have never heard of anyone saying that ETH is the best coin, they only say that ETH is the best altcoin not the best coin and I agree with that because ETH does have many advantages over with other altcoins, especially in terms of platforms and prices

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:38:56 PM

From your comment, this would have being done by people who have not entered the cryptosphere. Just like how so many were deceive with TBC. Bitcoin has established itself and every other cryptocurrency comes after it , at least for now.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:48:35 PM

Well, I also honestly don't understand this need for some people wanting to compare or even destroy the sun of cryptocurrencies! ETH is a great project and with a platform adopted by most people working with Dapps, although EOS is not so far behind but as global acceptance, ETH won't beat BTC. At least for now and if there are more improvements and a greater adoption, it may be possible to discuss, but now it's technically impossible.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:23:55 AM

Well, I also honestly don't understand this need for some people wanting to compare or even destroy the sun of cryptocurrencies! ETH is a great project and with a platform adopted by most people working with Dapps, although EOS is not so far behind but as global acceptance, ETH won't beat BTC. At least for now and if there are more improvements and a greater adoption, it may be possible to discuss, but now it's technically impossible.
ETH has its own advantages over the BTC and same can be applied to BTC. There is no need for competition and prices have correlation in charts. Improvements are part of whole story and making new arguments for each coin will not make any contribution to this meaningless competition.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:31:42 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
Comparison in cryptocurrencies is just a normal doings of people who believes in their favorite cryptocurrencies , since the bitcoin is the so called king of all cryptocurrencies and the fact that there are many of crypros that people compares in bitcoin but all of them are all speculations that they can beat the king. Etherium in other hand is the queen of cryptocurrencies that is what they called it because it has a similar aspects with bitcoin in terms of gaining more profits in a long term investments.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:32:13 AM

Perhaps people just want looking an opportunity to make profits from bitcoin price or ethereum price. Its true that ethereum and bitcoin have different purpose and i think it can not compare each other. Bitcoin will be main investment in market because having biggest market cap and liquidity
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:04:39 PM

I am also convinced that comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum would be the wrong decision. After all, Bitcoin will continue to remain the main cryptocurrency, the real leader in the crypto market for those who appreciate the reliability of their investments. Ethereum will remain the king in the smart-contracts market, fulfilling an important role for the crypto market.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:27:36 PM

I agree with you, comparing BTC and ETH should indeed stop as it's not worth the attention given. BTC is way too valuable than ETH, but that doesn't mean ETH isn't valuable either, it's just that BTC have more investors who trust in its underlying potentials and worth.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:33:18 PM

Good advice! Only the noob people can compare ETH with the BTC! I don't know why people like to compare some random coin with Bitcoin! Bitcoin is like the pillar of the cryptocurrency, without it, we can't imagine the crypto market. Today I have seen another thread about Cardano replacing the bitcoin within 10 years! No coin can overcome the Bitcoin in popularity, rank, volume, and uses! Everyone should stop comparing altcoins with the BTC!
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:44:35 PM

Both coins are have different ways to earn and different to use. They have many differences and we know ow that what it is. Don't compare  bitcoin to ethereum because bitcoin is the king of all coins and whether the ethereum gone bitcoin still there. Always choose right but we all know that both coin are profitable.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: