Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 01:42:18 PM by victory.lil

Comparison of such projects as ETH and BTC in any case will not lead you to something good, what can you achieve in this way? I think that's nothing. Therefore, there is no point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

If we draw analogies (but this is very approximate, it is impossible to compare this way)
then bitcoin can be called a ruler which measures altcoins, and ethereum is a clay from which altcoins are molded. This is all really that comparing d..ck with a finger

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

How can I stop comparing these crypto currencies if there are in determination? If btc is going down, then eth is going down as well.
I want to invest somewhere without such determination
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

all have their own advantages and they like what the project gives, it doesn't matter if it's still reasonable.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I believe that it is impossible to compare ETH and BTC, since these tokens have different purposes, btc is intended for storing funds, and eth for creating platforms based on it, also the difference between them in the volume of capitalization, the product provided by projects and many others

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

How can I stop comparing these crypto currencies if there are in determination? If btc is going down, then eth is going down as well.
I want to invest somewhere without such determination

You can stop if you are ready to leave the crypto world if you stay here I'm sure it will be very difficult not to always compare every existing token.
even if you try to invest in gold it will be compared to diamond and others

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

Its normal in crypto world that other people  compare other altcoins to bitcoin maybe for the reason that they want their hold altcoins to recognize in crypto industry by  comparing their alcoins to bitcoin. I think there is no problem about this, it is only a kind of promotion or marketing strategy.

Ethereum doesn’t have anything to do with Bitcoin right now. ETH has recently had a lot of promising competitors such as EOS and Stellar. And Ethereum needs to improve its technology to combat them.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

I strongly agree with you, due to the following fact ;
1.bitcoin has be in existence before ETH
2.bitcoin is more recognized than ETH
3.bitcoin is use to purchase goods in some site while ETH is not accepted
4.bitcoin determine most price of other coin .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
Yes, I think you're right , Ethereum certainly good but he was up to bitcoin is still very far away , and everything you said is correct that he was the first created and most importantly it is not known who the Creator of bitcoin is a major plus

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

I strongly agree with you, due to the following fact ;
1.bitcoin has be in existence before ETH
2.bitcoin is more recognized than ETH
3.bitcoin is use to purchase goods in some site while ETH is not accepted
4.bitcoin determine most price of other coin .
That is not reason why bitcoin and ethereum are different, ethereum is platform for smart contracts, bitcoin is payment network which is reason why they should not be compared like people are comparing them.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

As for me, it’s so stupid to compare these two coins, the ethereum carries its idea, and its bitcoin, and without doubt I will say that Eth will never push bitcoin out of the market.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

I don't think we need to argue which one is better eth or bitcoin. they have different functions. it's the same to argue that what is better a wine glass or a cup for tea.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

these are two different coins with completely different technologies but also ethereum and bitcoin are vital for the market for further development

If combined, the bitcoin and ethereum marketcap reaches more than 70%, but there is something unique because ethereum is a coin that can be used to make tokens so that if all ethereum-based tokens are combined then the value is very large.
It is a pity that not everyone understands what the difference between Ethereum and bitcoin is. Read how the cryptocurrency of the future should look like? you have no answers? ask yourself, why?
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

I don't think we need to argue which one is better eth or bitcoin. they have different functions. it's the same to argue that what is better a wine glass or a cup for tea.
yes, because we already know the answer. we can see now which quality is better between BTC and ETH and therefore we don't need to compare it. not only with ETH but with all altcoins.
BTC and Altcoin are different in quality so there is no need to compare.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Yes we should stop compared eth vs btc. Btc is king of crypto. After btc then eth position.crypto price depend on btc and i watched when btc will be grow up then altcoin being grow up when btc will be fall then altcoin will be fall. So altcoin connected by btc.             

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
It's funny, at first you say that you don’t need to compare ETH and BTC, and then talk about the advantages of Bitcoin over ETH. In fact, each coin has its advantages, disadvantages, technology, and each of these coins is of great importance for the cryptocurrency industry.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

I agree with that. Many people in this group always comparing BTC vs ETH. Or ETH vs XRP. I don't think that's right cause when you compare 2 things they have to be in same page. For btc its nothing but a payment portal based on blockchain technology. And for eth it's a eth based platform token. They both have huge difference in their characteristics. And not only in characteristics but also in marketcap one of them own more than half of the full marketcap and one of them have 1/5th of other ones market cap. So they have nothing same to compare without they are based on blockchain which cannot be compared.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

you can't really compare this two giants with each other because they are completely from different pages. as i heard from the veterans people Bitcoins is the Gold of the Crypto Currencies and Etherium is the Oil. see the different between the two. however in the block chain technology if bitcoins go deep the Etherium will also followed it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

these are two different coins that are absolutely nothing alike and I also think that comparisons are absolutely inappropriate

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

Ethereum is the first cryptos introduced us  the word- smart contracts which can be use to tokenize a project while bitcoin has decentralized peer to peer network that can't be trace an identity but transaction does.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: