Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:14:55 PM

usually people will compare two coins to find out which one is superior, but I personally prefer not to compare it, we certainly can judge for themselves whether a coin has good prospects or not seen from its development, I think bitcoin and ethereum have good projects and worthy of staying on the market

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:15:22 PM

Yes, to level these projects is meaningless. It seems to me that Bitcoin cannot be compared with alternative coins. Bitcoin above all alts.

My opinion is the unexpected things are to be happened very easily in this field only so comparing any other currency to some other currency will be not good forever generation because the truth will be not in the future this will be the situation happening here.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:36:42 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

Throughout the years Bitcoin always on top to all crypto currencies and we all knew that.
None of the altcoins too had surpass the price value of Bitcoin. Possible Ethereum can be second or next into Bitcoin.
Besides, they had different version and usages because Eth was a kind of utility token as far as I know.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:58:47 PM

Bitcoin and etherum were created at different times by two different people, for different reasons.  Comparing both coins to me is quite not necessary because for a long while now bitcoin has been the most valuable coin ever. Until etherum overtakes bitcoin to claim the number one spot, then this argument can be valid. Besides, the Etherum is best known to be used for ICO while bitcoin is mostly used to store money and make payment. Since they were  serve different purposes, in other words they shouldn't be compared. Bitcoin would still be the number one crypto currency.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:06:35 PM

I also see no point in comparing such projects, which today occupy leading positions in the cryptocurrency industry. Today BTC and ETH are the leaders in the cryptocurrency industry, but only in different sectors.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:37:20 PM

I also do not understand why they are compared , they are different in themselves and are designed very differently , I think it is pointless to compare coins , since all coins are different and develop differently

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dosSantos

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:38:59 PM

Yes, I also think that Bitcoin can not be compared with any other coin. It is not correct. It seems to me that Bitcoin is the strongest coin.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:23:24 PM

Yes . In theory comparing btc and etheruem does not make any logical sense because bitcoin is seen to be far better recognized than etheruem considering the fact that it was the creation of bitcoin that gave rise to the era of other coins.
But in practical terms, etheruem has more use case than bitcoin.
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:25:04 PM

People don't just compare these coins. Some people think that Ether will ever win Bitcoin and take first place. But I disagree with that.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:52:38 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
This comparison is not valid because each token carries different objectives and advantages, bitcoin dominates the area of cryptocurrency, but it is not the only one, There are many tokens, but bitcoin and even while its dumb price remains the best in value and fame, because the bitcoin is the oldest token, and it is the king.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:54:50 PM

This is a very hot topic in this forum not only in this forum all over the crypto market. People like to compare one with other coins. I don't think it as positive sight. Cause when you want to differ 2 coins which are different from each other the base if heavily different there's no point. If you differentiate them with technical aspects then it's fine but find some differences between them among position is not just good.  And we a know it is really hard to beat Bitcoin at Marketcap for any other coins. Then where's the point.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:23:22 PM

usually people compare a coin because they have their own opinions about the coin, for example people say that ethereum
is better than bitcoin that is his opinion, everyone is free to argue, there must be a reason why someone compares a coin
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:41:17 PM

really like ethereum and I admit that ethereum is a good and potential coin, but even so I never thought that ethereum is a coin that is better than bitcoin, even I think there is nothing better than bitcoin, from the past until now

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:45:34 AM

These are two coins that have the strongest community and many dev teams in this market and each coin has its own position and can't compare which is better

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:54:37 AM

I totally agree. I honestly think that there is no point comparing them both since both are designed by their creator unique from each other and of different purpose and blockchain.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:11:28 AM

comparing btc with eth I think it's a waste and it can't change in terms of price. I see it's just a joke that doesn't have to be made as a real comparison.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:55:55 AM

Well for me, both are are good blockchain cryptocurrencies, with different usecases, they have both come a long way, but all these being said, i will say BTC have a wider reach and acceptance, so many people know about BTC but not about Eth. I think it will take some time for Eth to reach that state.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:07:31 AM

Well for me, both are are good blockchain cryptocurrencies, with different usecases, they have both come a long way, but all these being said, i will say BTC have a wider reach and acceptance, so many people know about BTC but not about Eth. I think it will take some time for Eth to reach that state.
I doubt that they can ever be the same in popularity among people. Bitcoin greatly exceeds Ethereum in all aspects

BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:21:33 AM

when looking at the quality and supporter the bitcoin interval is far less than eth because I know bitcoin likes more because people are more familiar with it and because of the future of this coin but even so many buyers the eth and the holders.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:39:40 AM

absolutely all we have to do is now how can we make the market go up again now. the problem is comparing bitcoin and ethereum is no use anymore because the two coins also have the same high potential and many people like a lot too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: