Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24118 times)
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Why would you stop people from comparing cryptocurrencies? they have the right to do so and in my opinion it is healthy. Without competition, nothing will improve. Or are you afraid that your precious bitcoin will lose the battle? You are so eager to defend it and claim it is the best though you said we should stop comparing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

Why would you stop people from comparing cryptocurrencies? they have the right to do so and in my opinion it is healthy. Without competition, nothing will improve. Or are you afraid that your precious bitcoin will lose the battle? You are so eager to defend it and claim it is the best though you said we should stop comparing.
I agree. They are differs at each other and many different functions also on their prices. Both coin has created to compete at each other and find out which will stand on the market. Comparing is one way of investors to choose what is the best coin that will stay in the market and can give good profit in the future.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
I think that everyone has their own opinion. Personally, I also think Bitcoin is more promising, but I also buy ethereum. For me, these two coins come first
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

I agree. They are differs at each other and many different functions also on their prices. Both coin has created to compete at each other and find out which will stand on the market. Comparing is one way of investors to choose what is the best coin that will stay in the market and can give good profit in the future.
And it is true that Bitcoin and Ethereum has its unique advantages. These coins are similar in that they are at the top, but in fact they are completely different. And competition in the market will always be present, respectively, and the comparison too
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

In my opinion, this comparison does not affect much. Because both are electronic money, formed and developed to keep up with modern technology. But compared to the trend and growth potential, I think investors will take advantage of the BTC. Most of the big investors in the world have realized that BTC has the most potential, so they invest in many, creating confidence for customers feel safer. Therefore, BTC is known more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

In my opinion, this comparison does not affect much. Because both are electronic money, formed and developed to keep up with modern technology. But compared to the trend and growth potential, I think investors will take advantage of the BTC. Most of the big investors in the world have realized that BTC has the most potential, so they invest in many, creating confidence for customers feel safer. Therefore, BTC is known more.

no ethereum is not electronic "money" it is a token used for creation of smart contracts if you read its paper. on the other hand bitcoin is an electronic "money". so the comparison in its heart is wrong.
but i agree that it doesn't affect anything. it is just annoying to keep reading the same thing over and over from bag holders.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?
I believe that both of these cryptocurrencies are important now and cannot be dispensed with.

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have armies of fans and opponents. If you want to invest in the world's most popular cryptocurrency, you should choose Bitcoin, as an asset, it continues to remain attractive. However, it is important to remember that fluctuations in the rate of this crypt can both return investments a hundredfold and “eat” them.

Ethereum is more attractive from the point of view of regular transactions due to small commissions. Decentralized Ethereum-based applications can provide invaluable assistance to companies in contracting issues, minimizing the risk of double interpretations. But, as in the case of Bitcoin, investing in this currency should be preceded by a careful study of the market situation and the opinions of leading cryptomir analysts.

Ample opportunities for the use of Ethereum open, first of all, smart contracts. They are computer algorithms that help to conclude contracts and mathematically control their exact execution without an intermediary, which solves the “problem of trust” and reduces the cost of operations.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

Ethereum being better than Bitcoin?  Lol.. Who in their right sense will compare this two together! Cause I believe the difference between this two cryptocurrency is really vivid. I believe without Bitcoin, Ethereum won't probably have existed. Though the two are from different platforms but still,  Ethereum got part of it concept from Bitcoin, so the comparison is meaningless.
I thin there is no point of comparing ethereum on bitcoin both coin are good and we can both used it for gaining, so what is the price that we get for comparing both coin on who is the best amount the two. We need to try the two coin and we can maybe really earn a huge amount of profit on it if we are going to do good decision on ethereum on bitcoin feild.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

Sometimes that is what often happens, namely the conversation about Ethereum and Bitcoin compared. I think everyone knows that bitcoin was created before Ethereum or Altcoin. So there is no need to waste time debating what is not right to be debated.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
hachiman13

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

I honestly haven't encountered people which compare those two for a long time (last was I think a year ago). Anyway, really, those two are meant different things(btc for store of value, eth for smart contracts). Better yet, use one or the other depending on your own preferences.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

In my counsel  BTC and ETH are two various projects.because bitcoin is the first & ethereum is the second king coin for our crypto world.it is not possible to compare them.so stopped comparing with ETH & BTC.it is the better by thou said we should stop comparing.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

People can compare, it actually matters nothing, people has the right to compare and choose the best one for him. if they believe that ETH will replace BTC someday, let them dream.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

The comparison between Bitcoin and ETH is quite limiting. Bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency on the market, it is the standard compared to the Altcoins, the movement of Bitcoin in the market affects the remaining Altcoins. However, Bitcoin technology is the old technology here for 9 years. Meanwhile, ETH is a new technology, used in trading is better than Bitcoin.
Webberson

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

There ought not to be any argument on whether ETH is better than BTC or vise versa, because Ethereum operates on a platform that is quite different from that of BTC and both have their unique potentials and purposes to which they were created. It should also be known that bitcoin is more recognized - with a higher value than any other cryptocurrency, which as such should not be measured with any other crypto.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

The comparison between Bitcoin and ETH is quite limiting. Bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency on the market, it is the standard compared to the Altcoins, the movement of Bitcoin in the market affects the remaining Altcoins. However, Bitcoin technology is the old technology here for 9 years. Meanwhile, ETH is a new technology, used in trading is better than Bitcoin.

that is the biggest problem with comparisons that take place. you people only repeat the same thing that you read once without putting any thought in it!
what you call "outdated" technology for bitcoin is the same exact technology that ethereum is using without any difference at all. the minor changes like reducing the block time and calling addresses "accounts" are not making ethereum's technology any different nor advanced.
a different technology is something that coins such as DAG coins are using, or at the very least a PoS coin is using not the same thing that is using the same technology as bitcoin!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin are both good and most promising tokens, you cannot compared it by their means and functions they have both similar in same ways only their pricing are given..
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 11:00:14 AM by bitcoinVPSD

I agree with you, but we can not stop the debate from investors. They can compare to find the best investment strategy for them. Bitcoin and ETH are the best and most invested virtual currency. But bitcoin is still the best virtual currency because bitcoin price fluctuations always affect the value of other altcoin even  ETH.

Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

And.. STOP COMPARING BCH with BTC!!!!!!!!! Tired with that kind of bch spam elsewhere!
Not comparing BCH with BTC but Comparing ETH with BTC.
Though these two cryptocurrencies are the best, one is more better than the other "simple comparison". BTC has many advantage to ETH as ETH equally has more advantage to BTC; but BTC still remain the most preferred coin and most popular in crypto industry.  
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies of different nature. The main task of Ethereum is to act as a platform for creating new projects. But as a means of payment, it is also used. Bitcoin has the main function - the accumulation and storage of capital. They are different, yes.
Popular man

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

I think be it ethereum or bitcoin each of them have there uniqueness,people are bound to compare there differences infact in due time more altcoin will face comparison with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: