Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC is simply just to cheat bounty hunters.  (Read 79922 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:40:13 AM

For me, KYC is good only when you are 100 percent sure that the project you have given your kyc information to is legit and legal and genuine. Otherwise, I oppose to this KYC procedure. I have heard that many projects are misusing kyc information for their personal gains. So this issue is very much serious and should be dealt with extensively.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:51:06 AM

It's really so sad because the flexibility for bounty managers is that they always make it clear that they are liable to change the rules of the bounty at any point in time

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:59:03 AM

Some bountied do that even in the first place they said there is no KYC but after the bounty ends they require so most of bounty hunters cant get their reward
well, they should have said it from the start, or written it down. however, sometimes there are some regulations that require KYC to make the project reliable. however, it depends on a project. some bounty hunters also don't mind that. for now, almost all bounties state that KYC is necessary or not when they start.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:13:58 AM

It's really so sad because the flexibility for bounty managers is that they always make it clear that they are liable to change the rules of the bounty at any point in time

This should not be allowed in any of the bounties, under any circumstances. The rules should remain constant, once the campaign has started. I have seen the bounty managers cheating the participants, by increasing the duration of the bounty, with no corresponding increase in the bounty pool. This is just cheating the bounty hunters and such managers should be permanently banned.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:20:57 AM

I have nothing against passing KYC if it is stated at the very beginning. Then the potential bounty hunter can decide for himself whether to participate in this project. But reporting the need for a KYC in the middle or end is not fair.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:24:08 AM

I have nothing against passing KYC if it is stated at the very beginning. Then the potential bounty hunter can decide for himself whether to participate in this project. But reporting the need for a KYC in the middle or end is not fair.
yes, I also agree with you, if they make sure at first, of course I won't mind doing it KYC especially if the project has great potential to follow. but another story if KYC at the end of the project most of them like to cheat and not pay

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:16:55 AM

Not always,there is where they are really useful,help to eliminate robots,fakes, etc., and there is where really only spoil people,or rather hunters the opportunity to earn,and throw them thus,in General, it primarily depends on people,if people are clean and they do not have dirty pomoslov to deceive other people,then everything will be fine,and everyone will earn,as soon as the managers of the thought of others to cheat and make money themselves,then situations begin to occur
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:19:21 AM

I totally agree with your arguments as Bounty hunters are not so rich that they are bound to pass KYC  i think only investor (Big investors) should be bound for KYC small investor(Set a limit) also be free of KYC.

farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:33:20 AM

The organizers of the projects can set the rules themselves, including the passage of KYC for bounty hunters. Perhaps this is required by the laws of the country where the project is registered. It is important that the rules are not changed during the campaign. To state the need for KYC in the end is unacceptable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:08:48 AM

i dont agree. kyc is something really ridiculous for this ecosystem. Both for the investors and the bounty hunters. many people are in this crypto world to stay anonymous. so what is the meaning of sharing the private informations.

turn the page
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:47:17 AM

I agree.. if you cannot pass the KYC verification your effort and time to get a reward from the bounty is wasted.. There are projects that are announcing about kyc before the bounty begin, but some fraud project  they will announce in the middle of campaign or just after the campaign  Angry Angry

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:00:29 AM

I think KYC is something inevitable. You guys don't even know that , but KYC is something that is obligated for most of projects and exchanges to survive.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Nwaka20

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:06:35 PM

I would agree to this if the kyc was not announced before hunters participated in the bounty. That will obviously be a plot to cheat hunters cause not everyone is comfortable providing their private documents and they would have chose not to participate in that particular project.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:21:14 PM

I think KYC is something inevitable. You guys don't even know that , but KYC is something that is obligated for most of projects and exchanges to survive.

because KYC is currently the most important requirement for every project that receives large funds, in other words, this industry has developed with the regulations made to make security and convenience in investing

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:50:29 PM

This is very true. I have been denied of my rewards in bounty campaigns because of this kyc issue. As part of the kyc process, the team was to send some emails to participate and the email never arrived in my mail box. I wasn't the only victim but the team kept insisting they have sent the email to everyone and they wouldn't do again. It is a real cheat and it should be stopped if possible

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:52:46 PM

True message there, even though bounty managers state rules of the whole bounty is subject to change, I think is a total cheat to lure bounty hunters to promote your project and at long last when they are due for their tokens or coins, there the issue of KYC arises. Hunters should be pre informed in the bounty to prevent this issues in as well as project manager can decide to pay hunters in eth or btc to avoid what they think as hunters are found of dumping.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:03:42 AM

To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.

Yeah it is true that we are not customers but we still should follow their rules. We pay them using our work the same to those investors who pay using their money. I think it depends on the company who cheats about KYC. I haven't experienced it yet.

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:25:34 AM

I knew from the start if the bounty campaign became successful they will make a KYC to reduce the amount of participant to get the token rewards so that they will minimize the possibility of dumping after the token has been distributed. I think this is the best as long as we have our unique identity because some users here uses multiple accounts to cheats on bounties that serve them well when they get surprise with a KYC in the end of the Bounty campaign.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:25:30 AM

This is a great way to avoid having multiple accounts with bounties that do not overwhelm multiple accounts with bounties so the stakes they get bigger will tell if it's a good strategy to do.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:44:52 AM

because KYC is currently the most important requirement for every project that receives large funds, in other words, this industry has developed with the regulations made to make security and convenience in investing

I think KYC needed to make the project team sure that no one cheat their bounty. Because if there will be a chance to make their token price drop after listed exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: