Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

In that case, my question would be when that first stage is expected to end ? After few days, weeks, months or years ?

Ik think
Stage 1 : from 15th of october to 22th of october. 10 Masternodes are available at lowest price : $0.5/coin

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

Retweet: https://twitter.com/StakeChain/status/1051929182064775169

Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Interesting this thread exists less than a week, but there is already a lot of high-ranked participants, how is that happend that you stumbled on this project guys?
covertops

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

i suppose that there is certain marketing move from the team of developers Wink
Fanatic

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

i suppose that there is certain marketing move from the team of developers Wink
No way, people who have such a big ranking leves as legenadry or hero have a lot of money without earnings from btt profile, your arguments are not trustworthy
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

This thread was created only two days ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

This thread was created only two days ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
You know it is much easier to understand the information when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
magaman

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

You know it is much easier to understand the information when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost. People paying their power supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost. People paying their power supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
  Quite interesting, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary
magaman

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

Quite interesting, and what about the token of the project? I don’t see that it is necessary
PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills. In other words you can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
halalaieec

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills. In other words you can pay for your needs by tokens, it is comfortable system, as for me
  ok, it is enough for now, I see that there is a certain potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still greek for me. Thank you for you help
magaman

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

ok, it is enough for now, I see that there is a certain potential, but the way this token can be applicable is still greek for me. Thank you for you help
You are welcome. To be honest I do not know everything about this platform and solution it is going to offer to our world. Well, I will track this project to learn more about it
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

I'm from EnergyCoin and are work on an ecosystem like this now since 2014.
Switching from a power supplier is not everywhere possible but I know in the UK it is.
For energy, there is a lot of regulation and I doubt if suppliers are open to accepting your token as payment.
Since 2014 a lot of energy pilot blockchain started but there is not one in real in production.

I like the concept PowerSwitch and the website and start of the project look professional.
I miss the faces of the people behind this project, it looks a bit anonymous.

The people behind EnergyCoin see www.EnergyCoinFoundation.org and we would like to know you better and possibly work together.

Success and have a great day,
Jan

halalaieec

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

I'm from EnergyCoin and are work on an ecosystem like this now since 2014.
Switching from a power supplier is not everywhere possible but I know in the UK it is.
For energy, there is a lot of regulation and I doubt if suppliers are open to accepting your token as payment.
Since 2014 a lot of energy pilot blockchain started but there is not one in real in production.

I like the concept PowerSwitch and the website and start of the project look professional.
I miss the faces of the people behind this project, it looks a bit anonymous.

The people behind EnergyCoin see www.EnergyCoinFoundation.org and we would like to know you better and possibly work together.

Success and have a great day,
Jan

Seems like it is very profitable and fruitful cooperation. Thank you for the information. Have a nice day!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Recap of yesterday's presale :

Yesterday, 4 out of the 10 MN available for stage 1 were sold.
We still have 6 MN available before entering stage 2.

If you are interested, visit our buy page https://www.powerswitch.me/buy or PM @PowerSwitch on Discord

Stage two starts next monday.
PowerSwitch Coins will be listed on CryptoBridge the 5th of November. Come and get your PWS MN & coins as soon as possible !

My Masternode!

covertops

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created less than a week ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created less than a week ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
Ofc, there is not so much promising with good idea and easiest way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
covertops

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

Ofc, there is not so much promising with good idea and easiest way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You are speaking about how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what is the main idea?
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

You are speaking about how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what is the main idea?
PowerSwitch is developping a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: