Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:06:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
74kedr

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created about two weeks ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
there is not so much promising with good idea and easiest way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You discuss about how promising this project is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what is the main idea?
PowerSwitch tries to create a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
My electricity bills are not so big , as avarage people have. Why people should invest big funds into this project if there is not need in this project
Powerswitch doesnot focus on an average people, it is for people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very big, p.s. it manages not only electricity
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created about two weeks ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
there is not so much promising with good idea and easiest way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You discuss about how promising this project is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what is the main idea?
PowerSwitch tries to create a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
My electricity bills are not so big , as avarage people have. Why people should invest big funds into this project if there is not need in this project
Powerswitch doesnot focus on an average people, it is for people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very big, p.s. it manages not only electricity
The main page should fixed a bit, i suppose because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
74kedr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

The main page should fixed a bit, i suppose because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
Information is understandable, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
Fanatic

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

ok, I will have a look, thank you for the information. I will contact you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
74kedr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

ok, I will have a look, thank you for the information. I will contact you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
I am sure that you will get every single detail, have a nice day, hope that i helped you
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

I do not fully understand the whitepaper of the project. What will happen after the end of sales?
74kedr

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

I do not fully understand the whitepaper of the project. What will happen after the end of sales?
Powerswitch token will be listed in main marketplaces after the public sales. Unlike in Proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin, PowerSwitch coins cannot be mined in ASICs farms, only coins holders can create more coins.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

I am very interested with this coin, they say that the coin holder which can create more of these coins, is very unique. by the way what about the "proof of the life" you're working on? If it's already in the realized or still development phase?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

Powerswitch token will be listed in main marketplaces after the public sales. Unlike in Proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin, PowerSwitch coins cannot be mined in ASICs farms, only coins holders can create more coins.

yeah it POS coin only holder can create coin.

it think now it time for buy masternode before price rise up in next stage.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

Support for all platforms will be approved by a large number of users, because many participants use devices that support several platforms at once, it will be very convenient!
kittencake

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at
kittencake

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
kittencake

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

Users will be interested to use this technology in their lives, because it will reduce the requirements that people require when they pay for and use these resources.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: