Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?

No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.
That is, I can buy a token on some exchanges already, this is good. And is the list of exchanges on which this token will be traded?

I have not yet seen any official information about this. Probably it is worth waiting for the official announcement, which will be this information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

This project is indeed very popular and certainly will promise, because this project is holding a gift campaign. But it hasn't been too much about how many PowerSwitch tokens are available for the Bounty campaign?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
magaman

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
But does this make sense, what benefits can I get by investing in an existing project? Will I somehow multiply my finances or not?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

But does this make sense, what benefits can I get by investing in an existing project? Will I somehow multiply my finances or not?

You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.
magaman

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.
Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.

Yes, that's right, this is exactly the functionality that the project team is planning to implement in the future, I think it has every chance of becoming a doo-and-be innovative project.
magaman

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

Yes, that's right, this is exactly the functionality that the project team is planning to implement in the future, I think it has every chance of becoming a doo-and-be innovative project.
In theory, yes, I would like to see how it will work in life. I will follow the development of the project and will believe in its success. I wish the team good luck.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Here people ask what is the profit from investing in this project, I can answer that undoubtedly these are master nodes that can be profitable.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

Here people ask what is the profit from investing in this project, I can answer that undoubtedly these are master nodes that can be profitable.

And how much profit can it bring? I read about the master nodes, but I don’t fully understand how it works and what the profit is made of.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

And how much profit can it bring? I read about the master nodes, but I don’t fully understand how it works and what the profit is made of.
Masternodes is, in fact, a decentralized network of computers serving the PowerSwitch network. Masternodes perform important network functions and receive a portion of the rewards for the unit.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

Masternodes is, in fact, a decentralized network of computers serving the PowerSwitch network. Masternodes perform important network functions and receive a portion of the rewards for the unit.

So it turns out it supports the performance of the entire network, and for that users get a good reward in the form of tokens? And what to do with these tokens further?
halalaieec

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

So it turns out it supports the performance of the entire network, and for that users get a good reward in the form of tokens? And what to do with these tokens further?
You can do whatever you want with these tokens, for example, you can sell these tokens on the exchange and make a profit in any other currency that interests you.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

to my knowledge after seeing the announcements on the presale discord channel stage3 is starting next Monday until Sunday 4th of November; and Powerswitch  started listing 5 November in https://www.stex.com/. For more details you can see on the discord

BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

An interesting project & interesting idea . I agree that this project is really useful in today society and I would really like  to see futher development for this technology as one day this could be the future of decent ralizede conomy
AltcoinWire

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,800 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

guys, this project is wonderful! Finally, I can track my electricity bills. Do you think he has a future? I am sure that the introduction of the blockchain can change every branch of our life for the better.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

guys, this project is wonderful! Finally, I can track my electricity bills. Do you think he has a future? I am sure that the introduction of the blockchain can change every branch of our life for the better.
I agree. At the same time, this tool is decentralized, and users will also be able to find cheaper rates and quickly switch between suppliers, and all this will happen through a blockchain.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

I agree. At the same time, this tool is decentralized, and users will also be able to find cheaper rates and quickly switch between suppliers, and all this will happen through a blockchain.
note that the internal token also bears a huge benefit: it can be used as an electricity payment token. This is very convenient, in my opinion. Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: