Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoW] [PoS] VEIL - Privacy without compromise  (Read 65385 times)
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:47:52 PM

Can you tell me what is the current profitability of staking?

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
veilMaDOS
Copper Member

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:03:38 AM

You get 50 veil with each staking reward.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 05:35:41 AM

thank you

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:20:33 AM

You get 50 veil with each staking reward.

In order to get 50 veil, they need to spend how many coins into the stacking because previously one of my friends send it is going to be more than 10,000 veil in order to get the 50 Veil per day?
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:16:28 AM

In order to get 50 veil, they need to spend how many coins into the stacking because previously one of my friends send it is going to be more than 10,000 veil in order to get the 50 Veil per day?
You should know that staking is a game of luck. A luckily stakers with their coins used to stake on VEIL network, will fight block and get staking rewards. Basically, the more coins you allocate for each chunk to stake, the more power your chunk has, that in turn will help you have higher probability to fight against other stakers, and the more regularly you will get staking rewards.

veilMaDOS
Copper Member

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:43:34 AM

You should know that staking is a game of luck. A luckily stakers with their coins used to stake on VEIL network, will fight block and get staking rewards. Basically, the more coins you allocate for each chunk to stake, the more power your chunk has, that in turn will help you have higher probability to fight against other stakers, and the more regularly you will get staking rewards.
This is correct. Generally the more you have staking the higher your odds of getting a staking reward. Right now the estimated amount to get an average 1 stake per day is around 16,000 zerocoin veil.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:42:02 AM

This is correct. Generally the more you have staking the higher your odds of getting a staking reward. Right now the estimated amount to get an average 1 stake per day is around 16,000 zerocoin veil.
How much does it cost with 16,000 Zerocoin VEIL? At current price of VEIL, it equals to 0.21 BTC for 16,000 VEIL, and at the staking rate (50 VEIL received per day), it will take around 320 days to receive 16,000 VEIL back from staking. It still does not count for increase of difficulty over time.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:14:27 AM

How much does it cost with 16,000 Zerocoin VEIL? At the current price of VEIL, it equals to 0.21 BTC for 16,000 VEIL, and at the staking rate (50 VEIL received per day), it will take around 320 days to receive 16,000 VEIL back from staking. It still does not count for the increase of difficulty over time.

Yes, within a short period of time it is impossible to make a profit on the investment and every time we cannot make the same amount because once the development team is doing good then the community will start buying a huge amount of coins for staking.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:53:28 AM

Yes, within a short period of time it is impossible to make a profit on the investment and every time we cannot make the same amount because once the development team is doing good then the community will start buying a huge amount of coins for staking.
It is a very complicated situation. When price of VEIL is low, more staking reward per day due to low difficulty. When price of VEIL moves higher, lower staking reward per day with the same amount of coins used for staking. Generally, it is always better to invest when coin has low price, and stake when difficulty is low, especially if you see good potential and believe in future of the coin.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:22:27 AM

What are you guys doing for the blockchain size? I am asking this because the blockchain size is increasing really really fast and if it continues my laptop will soon be out of space lol.

SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:11:59 PM

What are you guys doing for the blockchain size? I am asking this because the blockchain size is increasing really really fast and if it continues my laptop will soon be out of space lol.

Good point, been wondering that too, but I think they plan some pruning function to make it smaller for the older part.
Veilgets

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:58:50 PM

after we move to Sonic we will add support for pruning and we have a couple options we are looking at for not needing to save the full chain prior to Sonic.
r_victory

Activity: 1939
Merit: 353

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 06:49:23 PM

How much does it cost with 16,000 Zerocoin VEIL? At current price of VEIL, it equals to 0.21 BTC for 16,000 VEIL, and at the staking rate (50 VEIL received per day), it will take around 320 days to receive 16,000 VEIL back from staking. It still does not count for increase of difficulty over time.

Apart from the fact that the difficulty increases, let's say that 1 year to have the return on investment is not much time, it is even normal in many types of investments... The problem is the volatility of cryptocurrencies, the value that is paid today, maybe it is not the value received after...

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:50:46 PM

after we move to Sonic we will add support for pruning and we have a couple options we are looking at for not needing to save the full chain prior to Sonic.

When can we expect this move to sonic and Pruning?

Unfortunately I had to stop staking cause it slowed my comp. down too much. An updated wallet would be nice in the near future

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 05:04:18 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 06:20:26 AM by libert19

When can we expect this move to sonic and Pruning?

Unfortunately I had to stop staking cause it slowed my comp. down too much. An updated wallet would be nice in the near future

Updated wallet is must, current wallet has many problems, making many people drift away. Even for simple functions like making a transfer you have to convert coin to another, go to cli, find commands and what not. Veil is not even that old and blockchain size is huge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DENDOGODNED

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:00:40 AM

its a nightmare to sell this coin. i cant even send it to an exchange because it requires it to be a stealth address. so now i need to go into the command screen of the wallet to send it to an exchange and even that is now becoming a problem. 1/5th of a bitcoin to stake with a chance to get 50 veil is a joke if you ask me .
gemo

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:16:48 AM

Hi everyone, I run veil wallet 1.0.3.1(win64) and send some veil to it, then I had 9990 zerocoin to stake like this:
https://s2.ax1x.com/2019/07/14/ZIlFLn.png
But I wait more than 6 hours, nothing happened, there is no reward coin...
Please help me!
dimaspro10

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:38:45 PM

download daily snapshot https://veil.tools/docs/snapshots.html then open this archive in your veil folder.My wallet is working without any problems
libert19

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 02:54:06 AM

Hi everyone, I run veil wallet 1.0.3.1(win64) and send some veil to it, then I had 9990 zerocoin to stake like this:

Please help me!

With that amount I believe you would get 1 stake every 2 days, so wait a bit more. Also ask in their telegram, they are more responsive there.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:33:03 AM

Please help me!

With that amount, I believe you would get 1 stake every 2 days, so wait a bit more. Also, ask in their telegram, they are more responsive there.

Holding more than 10000 veil coin will always help to get on stake on daily basis, but some time we are facing wallet issues which it is impossible for us to run the wallets on 24/7 basis because surely it can damage the hardware by keep on charging the device, so they need to implement POS model it will help the community.

Use a vps (they start at like $5 a month), you should not be running this wallet all time on your pc.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: