Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531052 times)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:17:29 PM

All that is requested is to "ignore" the min gain %.

If i ignore the % GAIN, at which price i must create the PONG Order?
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:19:46 PM

Good question.

At top of opposite order book, plus the feature

"Skip orders with Total <"

would be the most simple way.

..With this, C.A.T. would be truly 100% automatic Smiley

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
kieco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:33:13 PM

In the Ping Pong Generator window, next to the live BTC Balance, could you also display the <Available> BTC for new trades. This is calculated by BTC balance minus all of the Total Buy Pools.

Maybe even add a checkbox when you request a new ping if you are going over your available balance ?

I think i could add this feature in the September release.

What is your roadmap with C.A.T. Sampey ? I know you have been mega busy with adding the new exchanges...which is great...but are there plans to start looking at the many feature requests ppl have made ?

I'm planning to add some of these request in the 2.1 Version, and i hope that Mintpal will officially release the APIV2

It's important to understand that some request are too much "user-custom" and C.A.T. is used by a LOT of people.
I Can't add all the request, i must evaluate each one.

Example : nobody in 1 years ask me about a "Trade Always On Top" mode. Wich means BUY->SELL or SELL->BUY always on top of book orders, even if there's a loss. Now there's a request, but only 1 users ask me about this feature......

Make it 2 users, i would like to have that option also.
kieco

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:36:45 PM

Good question.

I'm still fairly new to CAT, how to i set this up so i can get 100% automation with constant trades within a min% either at a gain OR loss.
kieco

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:41:26 PM

Also,

I am currently running CAT on my laptop and will be running it 24/7 from my desktop with remote access in the near future.
The problem I have right now (or even on my desktop when it crashes) is that if a fresh start up is needed, i loss all history, reference prices, quantities and active orders when i restart CAT.

Is there a way to quickly restart where i left off before the restart of CAT? Like a recovery point?

Maybe i'm missing something and hopefully someone can help because it's a real pain having to redo all my orders on each restart (not to mention i have no idea what my reference prices where in the past).

Thanks.
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:32:55 PM

I'm planning to add some of these request in the 2.1 Version, and i hope that Mintpal will officially release the APIV2

It's important to understand that some request are too much "user-custom" and C.A.T. is used by a LOT of people.
I Can't add all the request, i must evaluate each one.

Example : nobody in 1 years ask me about a "Trade Always On Top" mode. Wich means BUY->SELL or SELL->BUY always on top of book orders, even if there's a loss. Now there's a request, but only 1 users ask me about this feature......

Good feedback Sampey...and from other users. I totally understand one persons 'great idea' may not be everyone elses.

Please guys....lets keep active on this thread. Make sure you +1 on anyone elses suggestions you agree with. By showing support to different ideas we can give Sampey a good indication of what is important to people.

As always...my main goal is to contribute to make C.A.T. as good as it can possibly be  Smiley Smiley
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:37:26 PM

Nice post Smiley

I agree. we are all a community here.

Thanks Sampey!

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

Good question.

+1 I think this would be valuable.

I did mention to Sampey via PM that a checkbox to stop ping creation after a loss occurs would be helpful. For those of us that would want to intervene as the market turns. He seemed open to adding this. Anyone else think this would be useful?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:55:10 PM

Hi C.A.T. users
From 22 August i will start to check all the features to add in the C.A.T. 2.1 Version.
I hope mintpal will release the API V2 because C.A.T. is ready (all code + various system test) and i know many person are interested in  Wink
andycee

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:04:37 AM

+1 I think this would be valuable.

I did mention to Sampey via PM that a checkbox to stop ping creation after a loss occurs would be helpful. For those of us that would want to intervene as the market turns. He seemed open to adding this. Anyone else think this would be useful?

+1 Totally.

Would be great to see some features like :

* Pause new pings (until user resumes) after a Sell All loss
* Pause new pings once a (high) target price is met
* Start new pings once a (low) target price is met

Would also be great to have an option to turn all 'Trades from Ping' to Pong Sells at %min gain. This is so that if you have to restart C.A.T., all those pending orders will get placed, rather than you coming back to a coin balance you have no idea what you paid for.
Bunnik

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:20:26 PM

Hello everyone! I don't understand some issues people are having with CAT. Software defiantly gives you a guaranteed gain...it is a matter of how much time you spend with the software. If some people think that they can start the CAT and walk away for an entire day and then, when they come back, they will have a great gain....they are wrong! Besides that CAT is guaranteed gain, people also should spend some time and watch the market when it is shifted up or down. Software is not a human and cannot stop Ping Pong orders when market is going really down. CAT wants you to have a gain, so it will keep trying to sell with the %gain you asked for. Also, yes I agree that if CAT could sell on the top of the book all the time, but if you don't watch, you can loose a quite bit. CAT software is like any other software when you work for any company, and some how people have to sit down and watch what they are doing. Nothing is automatically in this World, so some people should realize that. I got CAT about a month ago and I doubled my money, I started with less than a 1 BTC just to check it how much gain I will get if I investing my own time into it, and now I am ready to Buy more BTC's and make more money! Great Job Sampey!!! Looking forward to a new update in September! Grin
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:31:05 PM

Hello everyone! I don't understand some issues people are having with CAT. Software defiantly gives you a guaranteed gain...it is a matter of how much time you spend with the software. If some people think that they can start the CAT and walk away for an entire day and then, when they come back, they will have a great gain....they are wrong! Besides that CAT is guaranteed gain, people also should spend some time and watch the market when it is shifted up or down. Software is not a human and cannot stop Ping Pong orders when market is going really down. CAT wants you to have a gain, so it will keep trying to sell with the %gain you asked for. Also, yes I agree that if CAT could sell on the top of the book all the time, but if you don't watch, you can loose a quite bit. CAT software is like any other software when you work for any company, and some how people have to sit down and watch what they are doing. Nothing is automatically in this World, so some people should realize that. I got CAT about a month ago and I doubled my money, I started with less than a 1 BTC just to check it how much gain I will get if I investing my own time into it, and now I am ready to Buy more BTC's and make more money! Great Job Sampey!!! Looking forward to a new update in September! Grin

Thanks for support  Grin Grin Grin Grin
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:53:49 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 03:27:25 AM by duuuuude

selling my copy of C.A.T. Crypto Automatic Trader for sale has Cryptsy, Polo, and BTCE   for .7btc

Hi,

I am selling my copy of C.A.T. it has Cryptsy, Btc-e, Polonex packages. I just bought my first home, and just dont have time to research and trade, and i need a bunch of stuff at home depot. It is only .8 for the whole package, wich is a great deal. it comes with the gmail address connected to all 3 exchange account and the 3 exhange accounts. I have had many smooth trades so no worries. Feel free to messege me.

J
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:58:13 AM

Hi C.A.T. users, these are my last 2 days on holiday
You will receive news in the next 3-4 days  Wink
Darkwinde

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:10:18 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 07:33:21 PM by Darkwinde

Hi all,

As I have no time for day trading anymore I like to sell my Cat copy with Cryptsy and BTER API activation.

PM me with fair offers.

Regards
Darkwinde

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:10:29 PM

Someone of you knows Mintpal Admins? and could contact them to ask about APIV2 Relase?
Pengju

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:42:54 PM

Someone of you knows Mintpal Admins? and could contact them to ask about APIV2 Relase?

I tried but the reply is:

[quote
Hello,

Sorry, recent events have delayed this. I am sure once Moolah take over, they will ensure this is one of the first things that is completed and access will be provided after that.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal
[/quote]
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:04:40 PM

Thank you so much Pengju, i hope to release Mintpal Api Soon  Grin Grin
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 01:06:43 PM

Making some nice BTC right now   Cool

Darkwinde

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:36:10 PM

Hi all,

As I have no time for day trading anymore I like to sell my Cat copy with Cryptsy and BTER API activation.

PM me with fair offers.

Regards
Darkwinde

Copy still available...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: