Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

a good ICO project in my opinion, there's nothing wrong if we will join and invest in that project. because in my opinion, the project has a very good concept and can be accepted  in cyrptocurrency. we just think positively, hopefully the ICO project can succeed and develop later.

That's a good positive thinking mate because of people like you many projects will have a great supporters that can lead them to be successful and they will continue to sustain the project to be greater.

Yeah, Tachain really have a good concepts and ideas. Giving supports to this project is really a good idea for me because I really can see how good the goal of the project is. I'm also waiting for more update from the team about the developments and progress of the project.

Yeah. The concept of the project is really good. I hope they do just fine in the Philippines so that they can move to other parts of the world. Also the team should learn to pass information to the community frequently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

a good ICO project in my opinion, there's nothing wrong if we will join and invest in that project. because in my opinion, the project has a very good concept and can be accepted  in cyrptocurrency. we just think positively, hopefully the ICO project can succeed and develop later.

That's a good positive thinking mate because of people like you many projects will have a great supporters that can lead them to be successful and they will continue to sustain the project to be greater.

Yeah, Tachain really have a good concepts and ideas. Giving supports to this project is really a good idea for me because I really can see how good the goal of the project is. I'm also waiting for more update from the team about the developments and progress of the project.

Yeah. The concept of the project is really good. I hope they do just fine in the Philippines so that they can move to other parts of the world. Also the team should learn to pass information to the community frequently.

I do have some tachain tokens. I am eagerly waiting for the listing of the tokens. I know current market conditions is not good so listing tokens at this moment is not good option. But hope market recover soon.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

I do have some tachain tokens. I am eagerly waiting for the listing of the tokens. I know current market conditions is not good so listing tokens at this moment is not good option. But hope market recover soon.

So this money back offer currently going on?  If I decided to go for bonus and not with money back guarantee then how much ℅ of bonus I will get?
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Is it possible? usually ICO is a big risk and there is no money guarantee about it.
I believe you should tell us more about mechanism of this ICO
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

Is it possible? usually ICO is a big risk and there is no money guarantee about it.
I believe you should tell us more about mechanism of this ICO

I think they should be more open to explaining the broader and deeper yet more risk-free investment offer in their project for everyone, especially investors, are even more aware of this offer as we know more This risk-free is right. To make this offer even more realistic, they should make it even better and more clear to everyone how making it happen because many cannot believe in their offer.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Indeed, there are ICOs that implement such things. If you don't reach Softcap. Investor money will be returned. That often happens. But from that all there are ICOs who are at great risk, namely ICO scam. You cannot get your money back because someone else has already run away with money. That is a very big risk if investing in ICO.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

I think now it would be really a great time to do an online interview with some live QA session; maybe cryptolover or something. It would really rest many concerns.

biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

To be honest I actually like their idea about the risk free investments because their investors are going to have a two choices for their investment which is if you're not going to take the risk free investments option you will receive some bonuses and if you like it you will receive 0 bonus but assure your investments.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

if indeed ico is responsible for a good investment this is good news and can generate a truly serious project
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

if indeed ico is responsible for a good investment this is good news and can generate a truly serious project
They do have serious to develop, which is our Transportation like Uber but in a better way where Rider gets to earn some tokens for watching Advertisement while riding! 
em777

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

I don't believe that investments can be done without any risks. That's just impossible. Not about business all this. On the contrary risks can be minimized and I believe that project will succeed in its core and main aims.
all investments there is indeed a risk. but they offer a guarantee with cash back. either we could know such investment or not. If there is indeed such that might be very good, because investors will not be scared of losing their money.

Risk free investment is truly what every investor would want but I don't at the moment any investor would believe such scheme. They will assume it only there to convince them to invest

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

I don't believe that investments can be done without any risks. That's just impossible. Not about business all this. On the contrary risks can be minimized and I believe that project will succeed in its core and main aims.
all investments there is indeed a risk. but they offer a guarantee with cash back. either we could know such investment or not. If there is indeed such that might be very good, because investors will not be scared of losing their money.

Yea, that's the part that the community wants to know better, investment has risks but what are the measures in place to mitigate those risks is what the community wants to know and how does the project intend to handle the risks, its quite an interesting debate so far and wish to see more of such, constructive criticisms will make this thread a nice one 
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

So it still does not solve the main problem - the loss of the price of the token/coin when entering the exchange. And in scam projects have few people to invest, scammers now have to try very well for this case.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

They do have serious to develop, which is our Transportation like Uber but in a better way where Rider gets to earn some tokens for watching Advertisement while riding! 

And they have also developed a better transaction for drivers and passengers. They are also okay for their advertisements for users, especially traffic when they travel while earning and it is possible to use another transaction for your ride.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

If an ICO is promising me risk free investment, then i need to be more careful, because it might be deceitful. We all understand what is in the market and due to the present happening, even the coins that seem to be the best, are still plummeting, so,what are we saying. Well, i do not know the strategy that will be deployed for such not to happen.

I like how you pointed out the fact that even the best right now do not really stay strong a the moment which is the more reason we should give project like this the fighting the chance to see what they are capable of doing both in the operation and money back

They stand a higher chance of doing well with confidence of investors. When everyone gets scared of investing and chicken out, there is not project.  So the approach of giving investors a backup plan, would mean more confidence of investors in the project and so the project grows.

Exactly my thought and I am particularly glad you chose to see it the way I see them
Honestly I think as investors we have a role to play in the growth of any project coming out here in the space

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

Without risk you can’t achieve the great things in life, business works hand in hand with risk all one has to be cautious of is how to manage this risk.
You are right mate, it’s impossible to achieve without taking a little risk but also be cautious in the process. There are projects you can take risk for, project like Tachain.
em777

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

Without risk you can’t achieve the great things in life, business works hand in hand with risk all one has to be cautious of is how to manage this risk.
You are right mate, it’s impossible to achieve without taking a little risk but also be cautious in the process. There are projects you can take risk for, project like Tachain.

I am not advising any investor to invest unless they are pretty sure and I seriously believe tachain is a project that have all it takes to achieve great success

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

Hoping too, We Tachain supporters from Philippines really can't wait to try it more and I agree to you that they must give some more informations and updates about it so we will have an idea what's happening or the progress of it now.

At your service
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

I don’t believe all of this since nobody can give you a 100% guarantee that you can make money on the crypto currency.

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

I don’t believe all of this since nobody can give you a 100% guarantee that you can make money on the crypto currency.
Yes of course - This is a general fact. But in this case; Tachain has invented the risk free investing method. Which means at least we can save our money!

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: