Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

In this market people promise a lot of things but they do not work as promised. This is a decentralized market so we can not do anything about the founders. I do not believe this. Many fraudsters lure investors with this word.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

It sounds very unusual. I think that this idea could well become the mainstream and help restore investor confidence in the PPI. However, where is the guarantee that a project with such loud promises will not be a scam itself and will not fail? I think the only way out is to find large investors and make the first precedent.
Such projects already exist today and they have already collected investments for this. The most important thing is that today for some reason they say very little about this project. As far as I remember this project is called DESICO, this is something like the example of a project that gives guarantees.

This is interesting to know. I never heard about money back policy before. This particular project DESICO is sticking to their promises?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

In this market people promise a lot of things but they do not work as promised. This is a decentralized market so we can not do anything about the founders. I do not believe this. Many fraudsters lure investors with this word.

I think the announcement was made already before the market starting falling heavily. So this is not related to the market conditions at that moment. However don't know what tram thinks now..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

I don’t like to trust people who promote any projects on their YouTube channels, very often under the guise of high-quality projects they promote scam on such channels. I like to choose projects that I invest my money by myself.
Well, in this case, you will still find out about this project somewhere, for example on the same YouTube resource, do you think that today there are opportunities to avoid it? I think that this is possible in general.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

I don’t like to trust people who promote any projects on their YouTube channels, very often under the guise of high-quality projects they promote scam on such channels. I like to choose projects that I invest my money by myself.

Agree, Also most of the channels now that promoting unknown projects are really doing it because they pay that channel. Even me I really want to invest on the project that I want like here in tachain.

ICOs are having a hard time attracting investments now; That is why we see various coming up with different models to assure investors like this one here. However in my personal view I think the project should invest more in generating actual traffic. Getting actual paying users.

Yea, i believe we can attribute this scenario to a case of ICOs trying to use creative means to attract investors into investing in their projects, its a pretty nasty situation at the moment and i would have loved this to come up when the market was in its glory, nevertheless, they may still have the chance of getting the needed investors, you never can tell
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Currently, there is a risk in everything, especially in the area of ​​investments, when there are many scammers around. You need to check everything carefully before investing.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

Currently, there is a risk in everything, especially in the area of ​​investments, when there are many scammers around. You need to check everything carefully before investing.

Especially in such difficult times, it's positive when a project like Tachain gives such a guarantee. A risk is everywhere, but here it is limited.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

In my personal view, I think the project must invest more in generating actual traffic. Get actual paying users. ICO has difficulty attracting investment now; That is why we see a variety of different models to convince investors like this here.

I'll suggest this also, learnt of AMA with CEO
Have it happened already?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

I think the announcement was made already before the market starting falling heavily. So this is not related to the market conditions at that moment. However don't know what tram thinks now..

the market's been falling all year. You're only right if you mean the last crash:-)
rose9696 is right, they can promise a lot, but whether they keep it or not we can't affect it.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

evidently, the market is falling and i don't know how the remaining crypto startup are going to thrive with such situation i will advise them to pause for the main time

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:58:00 AM

Any investment is a risk, so it cannot be risk-free. They may be able to reduce the level of risk, but it will not go away completely.

Perhaps no risk-free at ICO since the beginning the crypto world is full of risk especially in investing in ICO because it has no guarantee of its success. But this project may not be a risk-free or risk-free project if they can not stand it so I'm sure they will do it to prove that they have a risk-free investment project.

Agree, Crypto is really a big gambling world for every investors. It's really hard to find some good ICO's now that's why we need to be careful and do our own research first. I also think about the same here in Tachain I think it's really going to be a risk free or not.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

yeah agree on you, many project and people used this kind of stuff to invest a lot of investor and turn it to be a scam, but i dont think tachain will do this kind of things since many people are still speculating their project.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

I highly doubt a risk free startup on these kind of ICOs. I would personally like it but the logical part in me is stating that it isn't worth the "risk-free" title. Any investment that involves money and time is usually a risk. I for one think that there is no risk free kind of investment unless the growth is linear and in a long period.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

I am here after long time and seen good changes are happened. I just checked on tachain website and found that they are mentioned about exchange tokens on some exchanges. That's really good. When they will allow to people to exchange their tokens?
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Especially in such difficult times, it's positive when a project like Tachain gives such a guarantee. A risk is everywhere, but here it is limited.

That's right, we can't be so confident to all the projects that so popular right now even though this project have a lot of participant we can't assure that this project is going to be legit. We should not give our 100 % trust to a project or ICO we should think twice before investing.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Yup, agree on you both, since now days, the market is not fully good and many people are tryin to do something to gain more money, some of them are starting to scam others so they can fulfill what they lose before.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

I am here after long time and seen good changes are happened. I just checked on tachain website and found that they are mentioned about exchange tokens on some exchanges. That's really good. When they will allow to people to exchange their tokens?

Yeah I also read about it that they will going to be available soon as soon they launced if I'm not mistaken. But what I really want to know now is about their updates on apps.

At your service
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

I do not believe in all this. In the event that the project fails, then you are unlikely to see your money again

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

yeah agree on you, many project and people used this kind of stuff to invest a lot of investor and turn it to be a scam, but i dont think tachain will do this kind of things since many people are still speculating their project.

I've experienced these key things in the projects that I joined especially with the ICOs. Sometimes they extended their ICO because they did not reach their softcap even though they promised the date was not fulfilled and they continued extending the extend.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

I've experienced these key things in the projects that I joined especially with the ICOs. Sometimes they extended their ICO because they did not reach their softcap even though they promised the date was not fulfilled and they continued extending the extend.

Continuous extension is never good for any project and even if they tend to extend, it should be a situation where its fixed and adhered to, otherwise, it will look like a ridicule to everyone involved, so its of essence that stipulated dates be maintained in order to create confidence in the community, where there is confidence, there is productivity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: