Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

I have never seen an ico like this until now. If you would like to explain more about this concept and how can we assure that we can get what we invested for. If this become really a successful project, I would like to be part of it.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

Not all projects provide dispensation on the programs they work on. The number of parties who make the project and the background with the quality of different teams will certainly affect the quality and prospects of the project going forward. Before joining a project, understand and master it first for information that you must or will bear in the future while joining the project. If you approve it, then you cannot protest or must accept if it turns out that the project failed and without providing a return on investment dispensation.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

Is there any news according to this "risk-free and the project itself " . I  wish that the moderators and others who are connected to tachain response to the question we asked Smiley
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

Do we know when we can expect more news on the next steps on when the project will move forward to the next stages?

As far as I know they have extended their token sales. Atleast I remember seeing this information in their telegram channel.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

Do we know when we can expect more news on the next steps on when the project will move forward to the next stages?

As far as I know they have extended their token sales. Atleast I remember seeing this information in their telegram channel.

Ya I saw that kind of expected it honestly in the last couple months even the market has shrank so much it’s hard to have enough fiat to do anything reasonably
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:00:31 AM

I have never seen an ico like this until now. If you would like to explain more about this concept and how can we assure that we can get what we invested for. If this become really a successful project, I would like to be part of it.
its much better to look at their website and join their telegram for more information, and too know more about this ask to clarify question in their telegram
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

An investment return guarantee is applied in several ICOs, the more here I think the fewer implement the agreement. For now, I myself prefer to participate in the signature campaign only. Investment in ICO has a very big risk now because the declining market prices have a considerable influence on the performance of teams that have difficulty achieving their goals.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

the risk when you enter the world of cryptocurrency is actually there and there are lots of risks that can happen to you. so you should be careful when you want to do something.

maybe we are mistaking the concept tachain is employing as regard the risk-free concept maybe it is not completely risk-free or it could be to a certain extent
Anything can happen, especially if you understand that there are now very profitable projects that, in my opinion, may simply not fulfill the promises and simply depreciate, but you understand what is generally possible today?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

It is quite interesting idea. But it should be guaranteed and programmed by smart-contract (not sure that it is possible) used for ICO.

Indeed. But not sure whether this will really work now especially in this market. Like some others also said, its good to move to the development and spend energy there instead of extending the ICO.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

Nice metode for the investment option, we as a customer can guanrete about the invesement. and we got The main crypto like BTC/ETH. and the decisioun its from us. That was really amazing

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

I would really like to see how the three sides of this market would be able to balance the overall price point and keep things cheap but worth it for all sides
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Ya I saw that kind of expected it honestly in the last couple months even the market has shrank so much it’s hard to have enough fiat to do anything reasonably

Thats right. But don't know or completely understand why the project wants to move ahead with their extension of ICO even though they reached their softcap.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Investments are always risky, otherwise it is not investments. No exceptions. Even if you put money in government bank, it is still not 100% guarranty that you will get it back.
Exactly. But there it’s probably clear that the majority of banks actually pay interest on inflation, that is, they simply take money into custody. Sad to understand this, but it is a fact. Therefore, you are right, banks can also close.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

I think investment without risk does not exist. It is necessary to understand that the information that we are given is not always true. So I still do not believe that you can invest without risks.
raptorez

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

You can easily open the roadmap and see what is happening there, because today it is generally a normal situation and so it should be, if people are interested in this project, then it is a normal situation
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

Risk-free ico with money back guarantee seems like something can't be real.

So i would choose to pass this opportunity.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Nicely and wisely said. In reality, this is very difficult and especially project team to keep this project. Most of the time, this promise will backfire them.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!
Just make sure that this is surely a risk free investments. We must check and understand how this works in order to make the right decision.   
raptorez

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

Do you understand what you are giving up? Do you think that this is not real? I do not think that this is impossible. Therefore, I think that on the whole today the best that can be thought out is probably that. That is, investing in such projects.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

Nice metode for the investment option, we as a customer can guanrete about the invesement. and we got The main crypto like BTC/ETH. and the decisioun its from us. That was really amazing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: