Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

Hoping too, We Tachain supporters from Philippines really can't wait to try it more and I agree to you that they must give some more informations and updates about it so we will have an idea what's happening or the progress of it now.

I think you have to wait until Q2 2019. Tachain project will probably not start earlier. It may just be that there will be a beta test that you can attend. But I'm glad that the Philippine Community is writing posts here. So next year we will hopefully get first-hand updates
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

I think it's a good idea so people wants to invest will decide fair if they take a risk or not. And the concept is good so I think people will follow their project to some another great news for their project. But still we as a investors is the one we can decide for our investment even there have a concept like that.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

Risk free ICO is a nice concept. I would like to know and understand more on how this works in reality. Typically ICOs are meant to be extremely risky. Breaking this like breaking a hard rock which is for good ofcourse.

Check this link to understand how the whole thing works as per the team

https://tachain.io/InvestmentOptions.pdf

Thank you for this informative informations that can cater all the needs of all bitcoiner. In this type of business it is risky because it will face all struggles and a lot of threats to come along. The important is you need to focus and look forward for better improvement of it.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

I think it's a good idea so people wants to invest will decide fair if they take a risk or not. And the concept is good so I think people will follow their project to some another great news for their project. But still we as a investors is the one we can decide for our investment even there have a concept like that.

That’s why they put it in place they must have felt it was the one thing that was missing from people’s peice of mind to keep the idea of investing in what amounts to the unknown
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

I don’t believe all of this since nobody can give you a 100% guarantee that you can make money on the crypto currency.
Yes of course - This is a general fact. But in this case; Tachain has invented the risk free investing method. Which means at least we can save our money!

Yeah, this  new invented risk free method of Tachain seems to be interesting to lots of investors myself included.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

I don’t believe all of this since nobody can give you a 100% guarantee that you can make money on the crypto currency.
Yes of course - This is a general fact. But in this case; Tachain has invented the risk free investing method. Which means at least we can save our money!

Yeah, this  new invented risk free method of Tachain seems to be interesting to lots of investors myself included.

yeah. this one is a huge step in attracting a many investor, risk free is a good highlights in one project but the investor should always take a review about this one so they can keep it safe and still not lose what they are about to lose
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

Its good project i think. But every investment there is a risk. In this bear market, i am believe most investor suffering loss their portfolio value. I am prefer believe that every investment we made, there is a risk we facing and i think its natural.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

a good ICO project in my opinion, there's nothing wrong if we will join and invest in that project. because in my opinion, the project has a very good concept and can be accepted  in cyrptocurrency. we just think positively, hopefully the ICO project can succeed and develop later.

That's a good positive thinking mate because of people like you many projects will have a great supporters that can lead them to be successful and they will continue to sustain the project to be greater.

Yeah, Tachain really have a good concepts and ideas. Giving supports to this project is really a good idea for me because I really can see how good the goal of the project is. I'm also waiting for more update from the team about the developments and progress of the project.

Yeah. The concept of the project is really good. I hope they do just fine in the Philippines so that they can move to other parts of the world. Also the team should learn to pass information to the community frequently.

Hoping too, We Tachain supporters from Philippines really can't wait to try it more and I agree to you that they must give some more informations and updates about it so we will have an idea what's happening or the progress of it now.

Just curious given you are from the Philippines do they have a registration or offices there? Just curious how is uber doing there? I think they have  a good chance partnering with these for starters just to kick it off.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

a good ICO project in my opinion, there's nothing wrong if we will join and invest in that project. because in my opinion, the project has a very good concept and can be accepted  in cyrptocurrency. we just think positively, hopefully the ICO project can succeed and develop later.

That's a good positive thinking mate because of people like you many projects will have a great supporters that can lead them to be successful and they will continue to sustain the project to be greater.

Yeah, Tachain really have a good concepts and ideas. Giving supports to this project is really a good idea for me because I really can see how good the goal of the project is. I'm also waiting for more update from the team about the developments and progress of the project.

Yeah. The concept of the project is really good. I hope they do just fine in the Philippines so that they can move to other parts of the world. Also the team should learn to pass information to the community frequently.

Just curious given you are from the Philippines do they have a registration or offices there? Just curious how is uber doing there? I think they have  a good chance partnering with these for starters just to kick it off.

Tachain will start services in Philippine means they should have office there to handle local formalities.  I don't know about Uber,  but a person from Philippine can confirm.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

Money back guarantee is nice. Maybe they could get a new name and different from ICO like we know and which is getting older. What does the team have on ground in Philippines?
Can we tell of the any MVP they have already?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

I don't think they are the first ICO to offer this, there is already a service in place (DeHedge) that offers insurance against ICO failure or non-performance of the coin for the first few months after release. The ICO can choose which level of refund to give back to unhappy investors.

Pledgecamp currently in development aim to do something similar with escrowing funding to protect investors against misuse.

It is a really good idea to put some solid support layers under the ICO concept.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Its good project i think. But every investment there is a risk. In this bear market, i am believe most investor suffering loss their portfolio value. I am prefer believe that every investment we made, there is a risk we facing and i think its natural.
Spot on! Our day-to-day activities involve some level of risk, simply learn how to mitigate these risks as best as you can.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

the project may be good, but in this market, it would be better to wait for changes and then invest in such projects. For now, just studying

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

If an ICO is promising me risk free investment, then i need to be more careful, because it might be deceitful. We all understand what is in the market and due to the present happening, even the coins that seem to be the best, are still plummeting, so,what are we saying. Well, i do not know the strategy that will be deployed for such not to happen.

I like how you pointed out the fact that even the best right now do not really stay strong a the moment which is the more reason we should give project like this the fighting the chance to see what they are capable of doing both in the operation and money back

They stand a higher chance of doing well with confidence of investors. When everyone gets scared of investing and chicken out, there is not project.  So the approach of giving investors a backup plan, would mean more confidence of investors in the project and so the project grows.

Exactly my thought and I am particularly glad you chose to see it the way I see them
Honestly I think as investors we have a role to play in the growth of any project coming out here in the space

Yea, investors have a serious role to play, in fact, the actions of investors will determine the outcome of any project and every investor should owe it a duty to do due diligence in any project they tend to invest before investing, projects must have real life application that may be considered viable before any investment should be made
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

Money back guarantee is nice. Maybe they could get a new name and different from ICO like we know and which is getting older. What does the team have on ground in Philippines?

I heard they released an application on the ios app store around October but I don't know if it  is functional or not because i am not an ios user.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

I think you have to wait until Q2 2019. Tachain project will probably not start earlier. It may just be that there will be a beta test that you can attend. But I'm glad that the Philippine Community is writing posts here. So next year we will hopefully get first-hand updates

Im hoping that the project will success here in our country since many taxi drivers right now are not doing their job properly, and some of them are not giving you the service that the customer need also, there is some people who are doing bad things in their job, and adding some extra payment.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

I heard they released an application on the ios app store around October but I don't know if it  is functional or not because i am not an ios user.
Yes its true that they have their app in AppStore and you can download and install it.
But its not functional yet as their Server is not online. So yoh can't register  and start using the service right away!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

The idea and concept are good, but how exactly this can be done! Risk-free is an amazing word but this can't be true! What if the project turns out to be a scam? It is the main concern everyone has " scammy projects" I am not saying this project is a scam but all I am saying if they are then nothing can force them to pay back! So I think the risk-free term does not really apply here. One more thing, what if 100% of people asked for money back? Or even 90%? That means they must not liquidate anything before the launch of the main-net! Which will raise the question, how they will be able to spend money on their developments? To be honest there should be more clear information about this.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Yeah, Alteast we will have an assurance that we and the money the we invested to them secured. The idea of their risk free investment is really good. There's a lot of benefits either of their two option for it.

At your service
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Naturally there is no 100 % solution for returning money or somekind of insurance in crypto (maybe only when will come options exchanges with special features to insure), but it's good that some attemps are appearing.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: