Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

The raw project that did not deserve confidence. They spent ISO only in the month of July, they have not yet implemented anything, and you are proposing to invest.
A very good decision to invest in something that has not yet proven itself. The interview may be a regularly paid advertisement. I'd rather wait for the solution to this problem from the team of eth.

I like this point and to be honest everybody needs projects to perform well on the progress front. I know they have released MVP. Not sure how much they are inline with their plans and roadmaps.

I think they released an iOS app but I don't think it is functional; I am not sure when is the actual release date I am hoping it will happen soon. Also I think they could very well start with the taxi drivers they signed.

you're right, there's already an iOS app. But you can not register there. I'm wondering why they have even published the app, if you can do nothing with it. It will take until Q2 2019, until the project starts slowly
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

Lets say its a risk free investment what if after 1 year the team decided to return all investment because they decided not to pursue the project anymore and with some valid reasons, they will return the money in 1 year same amount like nothing happens so they just wasted the time of investors and the opportunity to invest in a more profitable coins.

That is a value clause and a possible event but I don't think after spending that much they will just ditch I am only concerned with how the market is say a year from now; will they be returning say the USD value for example the coin value?

Agree, They have done a lot of things for that year/s so there will be no reasons for them to stop their project suddenly. But we don't really know what will going to happen in the future but I know they are not like that.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

When someone tells me that the investment doesn't bear the risk, then it is a reason for thinking whether or not to look at the information from this person.
I would like to ask you something. Have you ever thought of investing in a project such as business a shop or anything or investing in a Crypto based project?
If you get two options which one will you choose, definitely the business project where you get involved  directly rathe then the Crypto as it certainly comes with alot of risks! 

yeah, i always ask if the project will affect not only in the cryptoworld, but also the reality world, which the tachain have, its affecting both cryptoworld and reality world, not all projects are like this.

a blockchain based project should work hard to solve real-world problems, not some abstract concept, most of the existing cryptocurrencies are completely based on nothing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

The raw project that did not deserve confidence. They spent ISO only in the month of July, they have not yet implemented anything, and you are proposing to invest.
A very good decision to invest in something that has not yet proven itself. The interview may be a regularly paid advertisement. I'd rather wait for the solution to this problem from the team of eth.

I like this point and to be honest everybody needs projects to perform well on the progress front. I know they have released MVP. Not sure how much they are inline with their plans and roadmaps.

I think they released an iOS app but I don't think it is functional; I am not sure when is the actual release date I am hoping it will happen soon. Also I think they could very well start with the taxi drivers they signed.

you're right, there's already an iOS app. But you can not register there. I'm wondering why they have even published the app, if you can do nothing with it. It will take until Q2 2019, until the project starts slowly

I’ve no problem with the pace at which they’re  going as far as they stay true to their roadmap. I think they IOS app works just where Tachain has a physical presence.
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

a good ICO project in my opinion, there's nothing wrong if we will join and invest in that project. because in my opinion, the project has a very good concept and can be accepted  in cyrptocurrency. we just think positively, hopefully the ICO project can succeed and develop later.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

In the crypto markets, there is no risk of investment or Ico. Risk is always there and visible. I believe that Ico model investments are over and dead in 2018. There are more than 2000 coins in the market and they are all copies of each other. Most of them will be wiped out as they used to.

Yea, the amount of coins in the market is ridiculous and as it is now, they are dying one after the other because they have nothing to offer, they joined cryptocurrency with the mindset of hitting it big and that's it, that's one of the positive side of this downtrend, it will take them out and usher in a new era of projects that will open doors for the industry

I love the optimism in this comment, truly only a few can really see that this downtrend in the market will turn out to be helpful in the latter stages because it will take out ICOs without substance and all new ICOs will come with solid ideas.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:42:57 AM

a good ICO project in my opinion, there's nothing wrong if we will join and invest in that project. because in my opinion, the project has a very good concept and can be accepted  in cyrptocurrency. we just think positively, hopefully the ICO project can succeed and develop later.

That's a good positive thinking mate because of people like you many projects will have a great supporters that can lead them to be successful and they will continue to sustain the project to be greater.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:04:39 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

Is there any proof that, that is a really risk free ICO that utilized risk free investment? if so, it is a great idea but, I think if that goes in the mainnet as you said, do you think people will going to use or somehow support it not just through investments?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

That's a good positive thinking mate because of people like you many projects will have a great supporters that can lead them to be successful and they will continue to sustain the project to be greater.

yep, both of you, i agree on you, first its not only the investor that will get a benefits but also the company and their clients who applied and team up with. Doing a services job by getting a TIP from the customer also getting a TOKEN from the app it self that can exchange in other cryptocurrency is a huge worth.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

If an ICO is promising me risk free investment, then i need to be more careful, because it might be deceitful. We all understand what is in the market and due to the present happening, even the coins that seem to be the best, are still plummeting, so,what are we saying. Well, i do not know the strategy that will be deployed for such not to happen.

I like how you pointed out the fact that even the best right now do not really stay strong a the moment which is the more reason we should give project like this the fighting the chance to see what they are capable of doing both in the operation and money back

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

If an ICO is promising me risk free investment, then i need to be more careful, because it might be deceitful. We all understand what is in the market and due to the present happening, even the coins that seem to be the best, are still plummeting, so,what are we saying. Well, i do not know the strategy that will be deployed for such not to happen.

I like how you pointed out the fact that even the best right now do not really stay strong a the moment which is the more reason we should give project like this the fighting the chance to see what they are capable of doing both in the operation and money back

They stand a higher chance of doing well with confidence of investors. When everyone gets scared of investing and chicken out, there is not project.  So the approach of giving investors a backup plan, would mean more confidence of investors in the project and so the project grows.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

Risk free ICO is a nice concept. I would like to know and understand more on how this works in reality. Typically ICOs are meant to be extremely risky. Breaking this like breaking a hard rock which is for good ofcourse.

This is really true. It maybe hard to achieve. As we can see when you are about to gamble into something if you loose you will not get it in return. If it really is true then the money back guarantee will encourage more people to start in cryptocurrency. This is a huge thing with huge potential.

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

Risk free ICO is a nice concept. I would like to know and understand more on how this works in reality. Typically ICOs are meant to be extremely risky. Breaking this like breaking a hard rock which is for good ofcourse.

This is really true. It maybe hard to achieve. As we can see when you are about to gamble into something if you loose you will not get it in return. If it really is true then the money back guarantee will encourage more people to start in cryptocurrency. This is a huge thing with huge potential.
I think the investment is all risky and if there is a risk-free ico with a money back guarantee I don't think it is there. maybe it was their plan that we join in the ico, after walking it might be safe. but when it comes time you can be tricked. so keep careful and don't be easy to believe.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

I don't believe that investments can be done without any risks. That's just impossible. Not about business all this. On the contrary risks can be minimized and I believe that project will succeed in its core and main aims.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

I don't believe that investments can be done without any risks. That's just impossible. Not about business all this. On the contrary risks can be minimized and I believe that project will succeed in its core and main aims.

Without risk you can’t achieve the great things in life, business works hand in hand with risk all one has to be cautious of is how to manage this risk.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Yea, well i think the essence of the app creation was to create some sort of product that the community can see and believe that they mean business and not a situation whereby everything is still on paper, thought i saw where they stated something about having some specific amount of taxis already rolled out to be used or am i mistaken?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Yea, well i think the essence of the app creation was to create some sort of product that the community can see and believe that they mean business and not a situation whereby everything is still on paper, thought i saw where they stated something about having some specific amount of taxis already rolled out to be used or am i mistaken?

Project was doing very good progress until ETH was above 300+ but I think due to current ETH price,  it's not easy for them to spend money at this moment.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

all investments there is indeed a risk. but they offer a guarantee with cash back. either we could know such investment or not. If there is indeed such that might be very good, because investors will not be scared of losing their money.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Yep, even in real markets, there is always a risk but there are projects that are worth in risking with, projects that can help both the companies and the client. There will be a part that the company will prove that it still worthy to invest with them.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Yeah, Tachain really have a good concepts and ideas. Giving supports to this project is really a good idea for me because I really can see how good the goal of the project is. I'm also waiting for more update from the team about the developments and progress of the project.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: