Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4230 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

In this market people promise a lot of things but they do not work as promised. This is a decentralized market so we can not do anything about the founders. I do not believe this. Many fraudsters lure investors with this word.

yeah agree on you, many project and people used this kind of stuff to invest a lot of investor and turn it to be a scam, but i dont think tachain will do this kind of things since many people are still speculating their project.

I've experienced these key things in the projects that I joined especially with the ICOs. Sometimes they extended their ICO because they did not reach their softcap even though they promised the date was not fulfilled and they continued extending the extend.

Continuous extension is never good for any project and even if they tend to extend, it should be a situation where its fixed and adhered to, otherwise, it will look like a ridicule to everyone involved, so its of essence that stipulated dates be maintained in order to create confidence in the community, where there is confidence, there is productivity

The only thing I dont like is the extension of the token sales unnecessarily that too in this terrible market. Project has reached softcap long back. They should close the sales and move ahead.

Agree, They already achieved their softcap I think also that it's really good to start the project good. But I think they are also thinking something that's why they adjusted it.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

They are trying to fool the investors. Whatever the guarantees that they are giving out, I will never invest in any ICO under current market conditions. It is just too risky to put your hard-earned money in to these projects right now.

I kind of see your points. and I hear the same thing from many people around. But why the project team is pushing for continuing the ICO in this bad market conditions? Not sure though.

Many are skeptical about ICOs for now; Those who began their sales before the fall are kinda stuck now and now they are they are trying to do all ways possible to finish their sales.

Yeah, i agree with you, why is the project still goin even though the market is in badshape right now, doesn't mean that still got it and they knew that they will success?
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

As investors, we have to take risks, without risk, we will not make progress, I am sure that ICO invest is still a profitable thing so that we can get big profits someday, the most important thing is to choose ICO that gets a good rating.

that why i am happy also that i found bitcoin that i can invest some of my money and start to make profit someday, i am investing some of the good ico too and ended up successful and get good profit last year, sadly some of my coins right night lost profit  Grin

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

They are trying to fool the investors. Whatever the guarantees that they are giving out, I will never invest in any ICO under current market conditions. It is just too risky to put your hard-earned money in to these projects right now.

Your fear is totally understandable given the current market situation, this can easily be seen as an attempt to scam. But it is nice to know that there are always two sides to every coin. This can also be a way of assuring people of what they have to offer.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!
In my opinion, there are no risk-free investment opportunities! It's probably just not as it is presented to us, otherwise we would not have been invited there, it's marketing.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

I kind of see your points. and I hear the same thing from many people around. But why the project team is pushing for continuing the ICO in this bad market conditions? Not sure though.

Many are skeptical about ICOs for now; Those who began their sales before the fall are kinda stuck now and now they are they are trying to do all ways possible to finish their sales.

Yea, i think its about time that project start to look at other means of raising funds, some went through the process of using private investors and as such they never did any ICO, so such method should be utilized to enable projects raise the initial amount of capital required to get started and with good product/ services, they can stand a chance of becoming successful
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

I think this will be very good, the money back guarantee is a highly anticipated attraction, if all ICOs run with a money back guarantee, surely everyone won't think long enough to invest in ICO. I hope this will benefit investors...
But today there are no work projects that could really provide such opportunities, so I think that it would probably be best to invest your time in order to start learning how to analyze projects that are going to the ICO process today.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

When icos will have a specific model of return on investment and the market will be more stable only then I can trust my money to them.

Their are times that we need to seek for assurance in terms of investment so that the mkney that we will put up will go round and get the goal for high. The stability of btc is not for long but this is a good investment as welm because we can see a good feedback on it.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

1 year crypto market for a long time. What will they do if it is too high to pay back then?
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

Currently, there is a risk in everything, especially in the area of ​​investments, when there are many scammers around. You need to check everything carefully before investing.
Yes, this is a fully correct answer to the situation today. But you understand that in general, of course, investing in cryptocurrency is always a risk and there can always be any risk. So try not to indulge.

There are plenty reasons why investing in crypto currency is a risk that's why it is advisable to invest in any ico  with the money you can afford to let go.
I support the opinion about investing. I also believe and believe that investing in cryptocurrencies should be carried out directly by the means that you can afford to spend today. You can not take loans or even worse to sell real estate.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

regarding the situation with crypto its good to have a option to get ourselves a risk free option. for now we can just invest in the Project with current value of ETH and when later if ETH rise we get profit from them as well if TACHAIN fails to do so.
smart investment plan for me to judge!!
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

I guess he is scared to this bear market. But he never observed that about benefits of tachain tokens. This market will definitely change it's trend soon.
Lynks

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

This is my first time of seeking anything like this. Indeed ico have lost its glory.  Which this new formula hopefully the days of making profit from ico will return
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

This is my first time of seeking anything like this. Indeed ico have lost its glory.  Which this new formula hopefully the days of making profit from ico will return

Don't panic too much, I don't think it's only ico who loses his glory even coin top 10 even though they are not so strong with the current situation
be patient of course that is the most important key for now

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 442

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Don't panic too much, I don't think it's only ico who loses his glory even coin top 10 even though they are not so strong with the current situation

Patience is indeed the final key at a time like this because the market is bad, ICO is not shining so it might take a long time to come back again to improve. crypto is deteriorating we must carefully take advantage of certain times

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

I think what many where afraid of is happening; I guess we are seeing the terrible state of the market. I think the only way for many ICOs to successing if they find a way to actually protect its tokens prices.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

1 year crypto market for a long time. What will they do if it is too high to pay back then?

This question is thought provoking, you know I never thought of it? But then again, I believe the investment will be done in USD, therefore it should remain constant regardless of where the market is by that time. If $100 USD is invested, $100 USD will be paid back. Besides for such strategy, I don't expect them to leave investments in crypto. Just my thoughts though.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

I was trying to check through the list of some scam ICOs todayand i was alarmed. Although i have never fallen victim of one, but my concern is about those who have. I thought within myself that will these set of peoples still be able to come back to buy another ICO, even if it is real and genuine. Then talking about risk free ICOs, how do you intend convincing investors that it is truly risk free as you claimed.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

With the latest SEC attention drawn towards ico both in and out of thw US how do they tend to defend the no risk free investment policy?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

Currently, there is a risk in everything, especially in the area of ​​investments, when there are many scammers around. You need to check everything carefully before investing.

Especially in such difficult times, it's positive when a project like Tachain gives such a guarantee. A risk is everywhere, but here it is limited.

Yup, agree on you both, since now days, the market is not fully good and many people are tryin to do something to gain more money, some of them are starting to scam others so they can fulfill what they lose before.

lol, every crypto enthusiasts should be super careful because a lot of people would want to recover their losses anyway possible which includes scamming people

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: