Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

I do not think that stable ICO projects, as well as stable cryptocurrencies, are possible. Risk-free investments are also impossible, as any investment is a risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

They are trying to fool the investors. Whatever the guarantees that they are giving out, I will never invest in any ICO under current market conditions. It is just too risky to put your hard-earned money in to these projects right now.

I kind of see your points. and I hear the same thing from many people around. But why the project team is pushing for continuing the ICO in this bad market conditions? Not sure though.

Many are skeptical about ICOs for now; Those who began their sales before the fall are kinda stuck now and now they are they are trying to do all ways possible to finish their sales.

yeah, some of them have decided to pause for the main time i believe in time the market is gonna recover and most of those project will see the light of the day

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

They are trying to fool the investors. Whatever the guarantees that they are giving out, I will never invest in any ICO under current market conditions. It is just too risky to put your hard-earned money in to these projects right now.

I kind of see your points. and I hear the same thing from many people around. But why the project team is pushing for continuing the ICO in this bad market conditions? Not sure though.

Many are skeptical about ICOs for now; Those who began their sales before the fall are kinda stuck now and now they are they are trying to do all ways possible to finish their sales.

yeah, some of them have decided to pause for the main time i believe in time the market is gonna recover and most of those project will see the light of the day

I know a handful of projects that are on halt at the moment, but I’ll urge them to find a way to keep their social media outlets lively so investors have a slight rest of mind at least.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

With the project moving along how it has been I wonder when we can expect to see some traction on the investment front from adoption of will 2019 be the year
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

very interesting and perhaps I invest my money in your project because I think that this project has a future in the cryptocurrency market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

With the project moving along how it has been I wonder when we can expect to see some traction on the investment front from adoption of will 2019 be the year

I got a reply from the team on telegram, and they seem to have amazing Announcement about their product by 2019. 2019 would certainly be a good year for most project and Blockchain technology adoption.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

I know a handful of projects that are on halt at the moment, but I’ll urge them to find a way to keep their social media outlets lively so investors have a slight rest of mind at least.

I think TAChain and most good project team is doing much to get a successful ICO. There’s private sales, promotions, bounties, incentives, bonuses, something creative to keep the ICO running and Successfull. It’s really a hard time to have a token sale.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

1 year crypto market for a long time. What will they do if it is too high to pay back then?

This question is thought provoking, you know I never thought of it? But then again, I believe the investment will be done in USD, therefore it should remain constant regardless of where the market is by that time. If $100 USD is invested, $100 USD will be paid back. Besides for such strategy, I don't expect them to leave investments in crypto. Just my thoughts though.

you are right but i guess investing using USD or btc i guess its fair too no matter what the market situation, its still up to you i guess if you want to invest using any currency since you are investing what you can afford to lose, for me in my opinion its good to have a pay back of what i invested even it is not 100% of my money i invested as long as they pay me back i guess it a good proposal too 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:53:52 AM

I got a reply from the team on telegram, and they seem to have amazing Announcement about their product by 2019. 2019 would certainly be a good year for most project and Blockchain technology adoption.

Hopefully, the 2019 project will be a good year, even if the market is overwhelming now and its continued downturn is a difficult thing to look forward to next year. But this may not be a drawback to the Tachain project and it will continue to run well with the project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

I highly doubt a risk free startup on these kind of ICOs. I would personally like it but the logical part in me is stating that it isn't worth the "risk-free" title. Any investment that involves money and time is usually a risk. I for one think that there is no risk free kind of investment unless the growth is linear and in a long period.

You've same thought pattern as me, unfortunately what many call investment is not really investment they just want to trade, take profit and leave, if it's an investment indeed you've got to wait out some time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

There is no such kind of investments other than scam,because if something called as 100% safe to money then everyone will invest on only on it so this is just lucrative words used by the people to get more attention and they will make more money.

babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

Why can't you understand? ICO can't be good until he proves it. And to prove it is possible only one way - the availability of finished or semi-finished project. I do not consider other criteria for investing in ICO. In this case, it seems to me that the project is weak and will feel bad in the market.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

Why can't you understand? ICO can't be good until he proves it. And to prove it is possible only one way - the availability of finished or semi-finished project. I do not consider other criteria for investing in ICO. In this case, it seems to me that the project is weak and will feel bad in the market.

its still a good deal for every investors if this project can give more than 50% to 99% cash back of what you invested, as you said, "ICO cant be prove as long as they prove it," that is why we need an assurance for this kind of project that they will do what they stated, and since we almost invested in some ICO, i guess it still fine to get some cash back at least 50% or more when the project didnt continue or finished their hard cap needed

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

Yeah, i agree with you, why is the project still goin even though the market is in badshape right now, doesn't mean that still got it and they knew that they will success?

Another is they already achieved the softcap so they don't need to think about having a problem to start the project. But I also hoping that they will going to have a good collected money on their on going sale.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

We hope so. Many projects have seen it tough this year and the ones that have managed to survive are really good projects.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

If it’s really a money back guaranteed and announced, it’s indeed a great one but as a matter of fact, it’s only few company or Developing Team would fufil promises as they all are capable of promising earth and heaven. The only thing I would say about this is they may be scare of regulations by SEC and the likes. ICO industry has already turned to something else
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

There's something unclear that I'd like to understand better. I need more informations.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

There is no free lunch. I have encountered such a project but I have not invested. For example, if you invest $100, they will refund you $30 and then declare the ICO failure. This is just a liar with a conscience. Not participating in ICO is the right way.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Hopefully, the 2019 project will be a good year, even if the market is overwhelming now and its continued downturn is a difficult thing to look forward to next year. But this may not be a drawback to the Tachain project and it will continue to run well with the project.

Blockchain adoption like TAChain is going to do with Advertising and Transportation would be effective for for a green CryptoCurrency market.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

very interesting and perhaps I invest my money in your project because I think that this project has a future in the cryptocurrency market

agree on you, we all looking at the same point for this projects, it still existing even though the market is still not good, let us hope that something will happen  to this project Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: