Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

I think it will be great just sit back and watch the progress of the team before going in on the investment but it seems like it has been around seen July I think it need more of an awareness on ico sites to expand its community and also since its feature is kind of new it should create some buzz first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:01:55 AM

Hoping too, We Tachain supporters from Philippines really can't wait to try it more and I agree to you that they must give some more informations and updates about it so we will have an idea what's happening or the progress of it now.

I think you have to wait until Q2 2019. Tachain project will probably not start earlier. It may just be that there will be a beta test that you can attend. But I'm glad that the Philippine Community is writing posts here. So next year we will hopefully get first-hand updates

Im hoping that the project will success here in our country since many taxi drivers right now are not doing their job properly, and some of them are not giving you the service that the customer need also, there is some people who are doing bad things in their job, and adding some extra payment.

I don't quite get your point but i believe you're from Philippines, which is the one of the countries that tachain tends to invest, it will be nice for the brand to have like a physical office in that area to build a much more robust community, as it is now, investors want to have substantial proof in anything they intend to invest before investing
What I mean sir, is that the tachain service must implented  its service ,I.e private taxis, a lot of taxis right now are not doing good and they are over pricing their price and if tachain implanted the service will change.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

Hoping too, We Tachain supporters from Philippines really can't wait to try it more and I agree to you that they must give some more informations and updates about it so we will have an idea what's happening or the progress of it now.

I think you have to wait until Q2 2019. Tachain project will probably not start earlier. It may just be that there will be a beta test that you can attend. But I'm glad that the Philippine Community is writing posts here. So next year we will hopefully get first-hand updates

Im hoping that the project will success here in our country since many taxi drivers right now are not doing their job properly, and some of them are not giving you the service that the customer need also, there is some people who are doing bad things in their job, and adding some extra payment.

I don't quite get your point but i believe you're from Philippines, which is the one of the countries that tachain tends to invest, it will be nice for the brand to have like a physical office in that area to build a much more robust community, as it is now, investors want to have substantial proof in anything they intend to invest before investing
What I mean sir, is that the tachain service must implented  its service ,I.e private taxis, a lot of taxis right now are not doing good and they are over pricing their price and if tachain implanted the service will change.

Maybe I think it would depend on the execution; because if Tachain is going to implement ad screens it is going to require an overhead. either way I think they could very start operations now and not wait longer.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:07:14 AM

Maybe I think it would depend on the execution; because if Tachain is going to implement ad screens it is going to require an overhead. either way I think they could very start operations now and not wait longer.

It's not only Tachain but most of the project is going slow with development because of market conditions. Tachain would have launched services by now if market would have been stable.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!
I don’t know, but this seems very suspicious. I have never seen any investment where they give money back if things don’t work out. Every investment is always a risk, maybe this is just a way for them to catch investors. Things like this can end all of a sudden with them disappearing overnight with the money they have gotten from investors after the one year. Sorry I can’t trust them, there are much better ICOs. I’m not discouraging you, just saying my mind.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

Naturally there is no 100 % solution for returning money or somekind of insurance in crypto (maybe only when will come options exchanges with special features to insure), but it's good that some attemps are appearing.
You understand that insurance, in any case, provides for certain conditions, which very soon may still not be fulfilled at all, because such situations are so rare that today they may not happen at all.

I know of buy back policies and I know of quite an handful of projects that carried out such activities and work
Would you call that an insurance policy that failed?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

It's not only Tachain but most of the project is going slow with development because of market conditions. Tachain would have launched services by now if market would have been stable.

yeah, agree on you fella, i think thats why tachain still not launching their project because of the situation of the market. But atleast that is a good choice not launching it because there is a chance it may turn around.
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

If this can actually work out,it will be OK but i feel that,can we actually have an investment with zero risk,as for me am watching from behind.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

To my knowledge their pretty far along I mean the app is just part of the overall project but it’s a big part getting the marketing network in place is what’s it’s important to really get in place

the app is kinda very important to the whole system i believe they need it for the efficiency of the platform and it will serve as an interface for getting access to the platform

Yeah, Their app will really going to have a big part on their project I hope they will going to make some updates about it to us. I know they are working really hard for it. Hoping the best to them.

At your service
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

In fact, many ICO projects have promised to give investors a refund for a long time, but in the end they did not fulfill their promise!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

You understand that if you do not specify your identity and do not document the entire transfer of money - it's a lie. Look at everything more sensibly.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

Well, you have to conduct a really strong and in depth analyses and research on such a project. If they are offering that opportunity and they're not registered, it is very risky. One has to make sure they have the necessary rights to do that. Additionally, the trust in ICOs have reduced drastically.... People are raising lesser money.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

In fact, many ICO projects have promised to give investors a refund for a long time, but in the end they did not fulfill their promise!
Well previous ICOs really left some BAD examples, and current ICOs are facing the consiquences.
No matter how good and promising they are and how well they are showing development, People are still feeling insecurities.
This is why TaChain brought this Risk free investment offer! 
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I have met many similar projects and I do not believe that you will return the money to people
Why, I have seen projects that still work and return the money that investors have invested, but this is laid down at the level of a smart contract, that is, a condition is created today, which all the same should be created.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

Well previous ICOs really left some BAD examples, and current ICOs are facing the consiquences.
No matter how good and promising they are and how well they are showing development, People are still feeling insecurities.
This is why TaChain brought this Risk free investment offer! 

Yeah. As of now, no ICO came with money back guarantee. I have not seen such offer in share market as well. I liked this offer.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

Risk free ICO is a nice concept. I would like to know and understand more on how this works in reality. Typically ICOs are meant to be extremely risky. Breaking this like breaking a hard rock which is for good ofcourse.

I also think that risk-free ICO is the right thing to do and it's completely trustworthy, but now more than 70% of scams are small and this is real and not fabricated. If you want to trust the ICO be careful, but not all are fraud, it is important that your choice is correct Grin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Risk free ICO is a nice concept. I would like to know and understand more on how this works in reality. Typically ICOs are meant to be extremely risky. Breaking this like breaking a hard rock which is for good ofcourse.

I also think that risk-free ICO is the right thing to do and it's completely trustworthy, but now more than 70% of scams are small and this is real and not fabricated. If you want to trust the ICO be careful, but not all are fraud, it is important that your choice is correct Grin.

Yeah. It is really hard to come by any Ico this day without thinking about various scam ICO you have encountered in the past. It is difficult to come by anything that is risk-free. But in the context of tachain. I know we all know what it means.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Yeah. It is really hard to come by any Ico this day without thinking about various scam ICO you have encountered in the past. It is difficult to come by anything that is risk-free. But in the context of tachain. I know we all know what it means.

Nowadays the ICO scams are increasing more and more so if you can find a worthy and trustworthy ICO you will instantly like the project to have a good offer for you to choose. One of the most promising ICOs of Tachain is that this is one of my current projects.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

Well, you have to conduct a really strong and in depth analyses and research on such a project. If they are offering that opportunity and they're not registered, it is very risky. One has to make sure they have the necessary rights to do that. Additionally, the trust in ICOs have reduced drastically.... People are raising lesser money.

The ICO has always been and will continue to operate, so there can be no change here. We can not say that it is lowering the number of investors, but rather that the number may have come up with a fake project in the ICO and have made a false conclusion about it Undecided.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

I think they should be more elaborate to their offer risk-free investment, so that investors will not assume what they think about that offer, because many of the people here really don't understand or not know how will be that is going to happen.

You're right about that, i think it will be best to have the team on board the conversation to create a more robust argument, the fact is, we are just making random statements and official statements from the team on what they or how they intend to go about the whole thing will really be helpful and clarify a lot of areas that the community considers loopholes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: