Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

I have just heard that the ICO has been extended again for a few months. I don't know if the money back guarantee runs that long. I just hope it doesn't delay the whole project.
In any case, I will retire now and look in again at the end of the ICO.

the current situation of the market is making it ever difficult for the project to continue progressing with their original plan i believe they will have to revisit their drawing board to formulate a new set of plan

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

It is quite interesting idea. But it should be guaranteed and programmed by smart-contract (not sure that it is possible) used for ICO.

To an extent I’m sure theirs a lot that can be handled as part of the overall smart contract it depends a bit how much they want to integrate
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

This is perfect system to invest money without think of lose. There project will has full concern to develop the system with hurry. I support this system, now possible to find best investor.
The Concept behind TaChain is simply amazing! A blockchain based transportation System with a feature to earn some free TaChain token for free is awesome. Plus you get refund if they fails you you know with the risk free investment!
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:12:23 AM

This is perfect system to invest money without think of lose. There project will has full concern to develop the system with hurry. I support this system, now possible to find best investor.
The Concept behind TaChain is simply amazing! A blockchain based transportation System with a feature to earn some free TaChain token for free is awesome. Plus you get refund if they fails you you know with the risk free investment!
yup agree on you, its a good market strategy to make this kind of risk-free, but i still doubt about their risk-free because there is no a risk free anymore.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

Teaching is a very great project that will make sure that their investors will have the assurance on their investment. And TaChain have a great offer that makes us more interest to this project some of comment have negative content, but some are positive and this project still gaining people who are interested in this project and to their offer.
pearcy jackson

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

Ico without risk? it seems like a new thing. from the title it's good. Are you sure your money will come back? if I'm not entirely sure. because who will bear all the losses if they fail? I still doubt
Zurcermozz

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Ico without risk? it seems like a new thing. from the title it's good. Are you sure your money will come back? if I'm not entirely sure. because who will bear all the losses if they fail? I still doubt
we all doubt about this kind of market strategy lol. Maybe there is a reason why they created this kind of stuff, maybe they will use it to attract more investors.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

i would like to see such an ico in action as there is no project without risk it is the cryptocurrency world we are talking about right now

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

we all doubt about this kind of market strategy lol. Maybe there is a reason why they created this kind of stuff, maybe they will use it to attract more investors.

Yeah, this kind of their marketing plan to catch investors eye and I think they not give this kind of offer if they can't do it or prove it that this is going to be real. Let's just wait for the team of this project to explain or elaborate more about this offer and let them do their strats how they will make this true.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:16:46 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

This is indeed a very nice idea. One that will bring more confidence into the crypto ICO space.
It is also a dividend paying platform.
Also the atom of risk is still there which is take the risk with bonus
Or No risk with No bonus

Yeah, I really like the idea of having two options about their risk free investments features. It's now depend on the investors if he/she want to have more tokens by choosing the bonus option.
Wow, I’m just just seeing the link for the interview. I will take out to watch the video.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

If an ICO is promising me risk free investment, then i need to be more careful, because it might be deceitful. We all understand what is in the market and due to the present happening, even the coins that seem to be the best, are still plummeting, so,what are we saying. Well, i do not know the strategy that will be deployed for such not to happen.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

Ya it’s one of those projects that has so much potential but it’s gonna take some time to see if they can get things really moving and get some real action and profit over the longterm implications
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

a wonderful project and I believe that there should be a lot more projects on the market that are ready to return money in case of failure

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

Even they guarantee money back, it still better to do your own research about the project.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

I'm 100% sure it's a fake. it seems to me that there is no chance that in case of failure they will return the money to you

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

I really like their idea about the risk free investments because their investors will going to have a two choices for their investment which is if you're not going to take the risk free investments option you will receive some bonuses and if you like it you will receive 0 bonus but assure your investments.
There is a reason there are no free risk investments in any part of the world and that is because it is impossible to guarantee such a thing there is always going to be risk, at least other projects are honest about the volatile nature of the market in which you are participating, to me this is nothing but a marketing tactic to try to bring more investors and it seems it is working.

You're absolutely right, its just that, at the moment, the blockchain industry has been notorious in scamming people, not like its not happening in the traditional settings but for the fact that the blockchain industry is new, makes it a point of attraction, the effect of which is making many people stay off the industry, till such problems are rectified, the industry will not reach its full potential
Whenever there is a new market, that market gets filled with all kind of scams, this is nothing really new, this happened with the dot com bubble where people invested in companies that had no future but they did it anyway because people were investing in internet stocks despite its quality, but it is obvious that such ico is too good to be true and no one should invest in it.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

I'm 100% sure it's a fake. it seems to me that there is no chance that in case of failure they will return the money to you
lol, the hell are you saying doesnt mean many people speculate on this kind of market strategy it means its fake, the project is still continuing and many people look for this project, did you watch the video. Many people believed in this project so don't discredit this project.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

Risk-free ICO it even sounds like something fabulous. Yes, and give a money back guarantee. This is weird. I would not invest in such an ICO.

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

First time many ico give us profit with higher price after listing at exchange market, always right time based on how schedule make at the first time ICO publish, never delay for listing their coin at the exchange and make many investor have rich,
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 12:20:37 AM

Do we know when we can expect more news on the next steps on when the project will move forward to the next stages?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: