Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

In this market people promise a lot of things but they do not work as promised. This is a decentralized market so we can not do anything about the founders. I do not believe this. Many fraudsters lure investors with this word.

yeah agree on you, many project and people used this kind of stuff to invest a lot of investor and turn it to be a scam, but i dont think tachain will do this kind of things since many people are still speculating their project.

I've experienced these key things in the projects that I joined especially with the ICOs. Sometimes they extended their ICO because they did not reach their softcap even though they promised the date was not fulfilled and they continued extending the extend.

Sure. This year we saw a lot of ico extend their token sale period, I even doubt if many projects reached their targets. It is a normal thing. It becomes a problem when the ico extends it for over a long period.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

It sounds very unusual. I think that this idea could well become the mainstream and help restore investor confidence in the PPI. However, where is the guarantee that a project with such loud promises will not be a scam itself and will not fail? I think the only way out is to find large investors and make the first precedent.
Such projects already exist today and they have already collected investments for this. The most important thing is that today for some reason they say very little about this project. As far as I remember this project is called DESICO, this is something like the example of a project that gives guarantees.

This is interesting to know. I never heard about money back policy before. This particular project DESICO is sticking to their promises?

This is the first time I've heard and I've found a project that has a high risk-free investment. Hopefully because of this offer their supporters and investors are growing, but now their bashers are increasing because of they think this is impossible to get involved, but in case they stand it is a good start for the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

It sounds very unusual. I think that this idea could well become the mainstream and help restore investor confidence in the PPI. However, where is the guarantee that a project with such loud promises will not be a scam itself and will not fail? I think the only way out is to find large investors and make the first precedent.
Such projects already exist today and they have already collected investments for this. The most important thing is that today for some reason they say very little about this project. As far as I remember this project is called DESICO, this is something like the example of a project that gives guarantees.

This is interesting to know. I never heard about money back policy before. This particular project DESICO is sticking to their promises?

This is the first time I've heard and I've found a project that has a high risk-free investment. Hopefully because of this offer their supporters and investors are growing, but now their bashers are increasing because of they think this is impossible to get involved, but in case they stand it is a good start for the project.

Well it is  a possible marketing scheme but I think the problem no is that raising funds from the public is not as effective as it used to be; I think it would suit them best if they target private investors.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

In this market people promise a lot of things but they do not work as promised. This is a decentralized market so we can not do anything about the founders. I do not believe this. Many fraudsters lure investors with this word.

yeah agree on you, many project and people used this kind of stuff to invest a lot of investor and turn it to be a scam, but i dont think tachain will do this kind of things since many people are still speculating their project.

I've experienced these key things in the projects that I joined especially with the ICOs. Sometimes they extended their ICO because they did not reach their softcap even though they promised the date was not fulfilled and they continued extending the extend.

Continuous extension is never good for any project and even if they tend to extend, it should be a situation where its fixed and adhered to, otherwise, it will look like a ridicule to everyone involved, so its of essence that stipulated dates be maintained in order to create confidence in the community, where there is confidence, there is productivity

You are very correct, the problem is not extending but continuos extension with no proper date and all. Such project is not a serious one and are only in for the cash and will probably give up in the long run.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

I will not promise this, because I cannot know exactly how they will conduct their work, I am not a participant in this project, but I do know for sure that these guys were conducting an ICO that ended successfully.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Currently, there is a risk in everything, especially in the area of ​​investments, when there are many scammers around. You need to check everything carefully before investing.
Yes, this is a fully correct answer to the situation today. But you understand that in general, of course, investing in cryptocurrency is always a risk and there can always be any risk. So try not to indulge.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:07:34 PM

Currently, there is a risk in everything, especially in the area of ​​investments, when there are many scammers around. You need to check everything carefully before investing.
Yes, this is a fully correct answer to the situation today. But you understand that in general, of course, investing in cryptocurrency is always a risk and there can always be any risk. So try not to indulge.

There are plenty reasons why investing in crypto currency is a risk that's why it is advisable to invest in any ico  with the money you can afford to let go.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

Well it is  a possible marketing scheme but I think the problem no is that raising funds from the public is not as effective as it used to be; I think it would suit them best if they target private investors.

You are right, its no longer business as usual as things have changed due to the market situation of the blockchain industry, before now projects were getting the needed amount needed to start their project but again, most of them came and scammed the community, the negative effect of the scammers was seriously felt and impacted drastically on the whole market 
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

I think this will be very good, the money back guarantee is a highly anticipated attraction, if all ICOs run with a money back guarantee, surely everyone won't think long enough to invest in ICO. I hope this will benefit investors...

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

I think this will be very good, the money back guarantee is a highly anticipated attraction, if all ICOs run with a money back guarantee, surely everyone won't think long enough to invest in ICO. I hope this will benefit investors...

You made some solid points but sadly, many ICOs won't take that approach because they started with the sole purpose of exiting scam. Like you rightly said, I expect this strategy to draw attraction though.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:26:02 PM

THTats the biggest issue no one can easily tell the difference between scams and legit projects and worse theirs a lot of people that think a legit company can’t fail and call even real groups who weren’t scams but failed to succeed end up getting labeled scams by randos
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:10:27 AM

yeah, i hope many projects adopt this kind of strategy, but let us remember some of project that do this kind of strategy and some of them just use this kind of things to scam other people which will cause a huge effect to the investors
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

I do not believe in all this. In the event that the project fails, then you are unlikely to see your money again

Good point buddy, Because the only thing that they will going to think if the project fail they will just going to disappear without any trace. But I believe on the project. The risk free investments are really looks not good but the project really doing well.

At your service
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

You made some solid points but sadly, many ICOs won't take that approach because they started with the sole purpose of exiting scam. Like you rightly said, I expect this strategy to draw attraction though.

this will  really attract investors since everyone deserve to be successful, since the approach will lead the project to gain more investor and im so sure that the project will raised more funds and continue the project. It is also good approach as we are suffering market situation at this moment.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

They are trying to fool the investors. Whatever the guarantees that they are giving out, I will never invest in any ICO under current market conditions. It is just too risky to put your hard-earned money in to these projects right now.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

Continuous extension is never good for any project and even if they tend to extend, it should be a situation where its fixed and adhered to, otherwise, it will look like a ridicule to everyone involved, so its of essence that stipulated dates be maintained in order to create confidence in the community, where there is confidence, there is productivity

The only thing I dont like is the extension of the token sales unnecessarily that too in this terrible market. Project has reached softcap long back. They should close the sales and move ahead.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

They are trying to fool the investors. Whatever the guarantees that they are giving out, I will never invest in any ICO under current market conditions. It is just too risky to put your hard-earned money in to these projects right now.

I kind of see your points. and I hear the same thing from many people around. But why the project team is pushing for continuing the ICO in this bad market conditions? Not sure though.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

This is almost certainly a liar project. This kind of money back guarantee doesn't make any sense. I am not a friend of the developer team, no one will believe it. The main ICO market has been sluggish and no investors will be involved in such projects.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

As investors, we have to take risks, without risk, we will not make progress, I am sure that ICO invest is still a profitable thing so that we can get big profits someday, the most important thing is to choose ICO that gets a good rating.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

I kind of see your points. and I hear the same thing from many people around. But why the project team is pushing for continuing the ICO in this bad market conditions? Not sure though.

Many are skeptical about ICOs for now; Those who began their sales before the fall are kinda stuck now and now they are they are trying to do all ways possible to finish their sales.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: