Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4230 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

I just think that this could be just one of the ways to revive the market after it has fallen below what everybody seems to consider the bottom. With more ICOs promoting assurance I think many will certainly buy an opportunity to earn. With this an a good plan it is for certain that we might have at least gain something and not just waist our money to nothing.

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

An investment MUST come with some measure of risk. If you guys are saying that the risk is reduced is a different ball gain, but risk-free is out of it. IMO, it just a marketing strategy.
Absolutely right dude,investing is partly successful or partly failure meaning risk is really indeed in every profiteering,but saying RISK FREE is stupidity and promising a money back guarantee is just part of their strategy,dont mislead people here because weve done alot to make some bucks here
There is no ICO without risks. It's utopia. We can say anything, but in fact no one can fully guarantee the absence of risks. Risks are part of the existence of cryptocurrencies.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

I just think that this could be just one of the ways to revive the market after it has fallen below what everybody seems to consider the bottom. With more ICOs promoting assurance I think many will certainly buy an opportunity to earn. With this an a good plan it is for certain that we might have at least gain something and not just waist our money to nothing.

But I think it all works together. I mean the opportunity to earn is based on how the market is performing; That is why it is important to have traction

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

This is indeed a very nice idea. One that will bring more confidence into the crypto ICO space.
It is also a dividend paying platform.
Also the atom of risk is still there which is take the risk with bonus
Or No risk with No bonus

Yeah, I really like the idea of having two options about their risk free investments features. It's now depend on the investors if he/she want to have more tokens by choosing the bonus option.

At your service
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

In my opinion there's nothing called as risk-free stuff in this world. Hell, we can even die just by running. Also, there's a lot of projects out there stated the same thing, but all of them are a scam project. I'm not saying this is a scam project though.Honestly, by investing into this project is already a risk. How do we know they will send our token? not to mention there's no a single video about the team.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

Thank you!

This is indeed a very nice idea. One that will bring more confidence into the crypto ICO space.
Or No risk with No bonus

Yeah, I really like the idea of having two options about their risk free investments features. It's now depend on the investors if he/she want to have more tokens by choosing the bonus option.

They are very nice to offer that is sure to attract investors. There is definitely not one of the two options that you can choose to risk-free investment if you are in doubt of the project or you have not satisfied by the project and if you are confident in the project you can take an offer with a great bonus.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

This is a nice idea, It may just be a strategy to attract investors, it is easy to put down the way the system will run in a whitepaper, we will know if it is risk free after some few months of consistently executing what is written in the whitepaper.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

Ya I read about the taxi network as well it’s a huge potential and the overall project makes sense to me I’m not sure why it would work it’s just a slow time for the market with everything depressed

Yes, its a slow process at the moment and just like you stated, implementation will be difficult, so they need to seek out means of overcoming the challenges at the moment till things settle, one of such process is to ensure that the community is actively fed with updates, so that it doesn't seem like the effect of the market has gotten to them
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

An investment MUST come with some measure of risk. If you guys are saying that the risk is reduced is a different ball gain, but risk-free is out of it. IMO, it just a marketing strategy.
Absolutely right dude,investing is partly successful or partly failure meaning risk is really indeed in every profiteering,but saying RISK FREE is stupidity and promising a money back guarantee is just part of their strategy,dont mislead people here because weve done alot to make some bucks here

Agree on you buddy that's a good point, we all know that entering or being a investor have already a risk . always think before you speak.
andrerusso

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

any investment whether in fiat or crypto will always have risks.  sounds too good to be true.. but hopefully, it is.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

This really seems a good idea. In this way investors are safe and if project will fail investors can have their money back with a smart contract without risk!
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

This really seems a good idea. In this way investors are safe and if project will fail investors can have their money back with a smart contract without risk!
this idea needs to be further implemented. Do you really have honest project developers, then they have to agree to such conditions, In order for investors to invest their funds with great desire in the future. Of course, I believe that the company's ico market is just beginning to develop, and everything is still ahead.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

this idea needs to be further implemented. Do you really have honest project developers, then they have to agree to such conditions, In order for investors to invest their funds with great desire in the future. Of course, I believe that the company's ico market is just beginning to develop, and everything is still ahead.

Yea, i do agree with you on the fact that ICOs are beginning to morph into something much more and such is necessary because they either morph into something good or get extinct, due to the fact that the industry has become more challenging, we will get to see a lot of projects get wiped out and the coming in of another phase of brands that will be of value, while the strong ones remains
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

I think it's a good idea to launch a without risky ico.but my views it would be become a limited earnings ico.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Dear community,

Thank you!

Or No risk with No bonus

I am really very happy to see this kind of positive comment still in this bad market. But project team also want to hear such comments. I strongly think that the project team might also know about the risks that every one is talking about.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

But I think it all works together. I mean the opportunity to earn is based on how the market is performing; That is why it is important to have traction

I am trying to understand just one thing. Why team wants to risk themselves that too after reaching the softcap? Instead they should spend their energy in the development.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

This is perfect system to invest money without think of lose. There project will has full concern to develop the system with hurry. I support this system, now possible to find best investor.
such a system cannot exist. There will always be risks. no matter how excellent you made the system, you should always be prepared for losing your money for any reason

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

It is quite interesting idea. But it should be guaranteed and programmed by smart-contract (not sure that it is possible) used for ICO.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

yeah, and its pretty obvious the market is in a state of turmoil right now, people should understand that cryptocurrency is completely based on trading so anything can happen

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

I have just heard that the ICO has been extended again for a few months. I don't know if the money back guarantee runs that long. I just hope it doesn't delay the whole project.
In any case, I will retire now and look in again at the end of the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: