Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

Some ICOs may implement the guarantee system. Of course, it's still safe and will be safe for your capital. But I think, more ICOs don't implement the system, if they fail, so already. Your investment capital will be lost to them. Or it could just be a fraudulent tactic from scammers. So be careful.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

If it’s really a money back guaranteed and announced, it’s indeed a great one but as a matter of fact, it’s only few company or Developing Team would fufil promises as they all are capable of promising earth and heaven. The only thing I would say about this is they may be scare of regulations by SEC and the likes. ICO industry has already turned to something else

there is a lot of projects that cant full fill their promises during their early developments and ended up failed, in my opinion this kind of promises would be a good proposal since the team is into risk-free investment as money back guarantee that everyone might into this kind of investment . I hope every ico would do the same in the future

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

If it’s really a money back guaranteed and announced, it’s indeed a great one but as a matter of fact, it’s only few company or Developing Team would fufil promises as they all are capable of promising earth and heaven. The only thing I would say about this is they may be scare of regulations by SEC and the likes. ICO industry has already turned to something else

there is a lot of projects that cant full fill their promises during their early developments and ended up failed, in my opinion this kind of promises would be a good proposal since the team is into risk-free investment as money back guarantee that everyone might into this kind of investment . I hope every ico would do the same in the future

The market conditions mandate different measures to attract investors otherwise it is a really or somewhat impossible to successfully do an ICO in current conditions. I just think there isn't much money coming into crypto otherwise I think the price could have stabilized.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

The market conditions mandate different measures to attract investors otherwise it is a really or somewhat impossible to successfully do an ICO in current conditions. I just think there isn't much money coming into crypto otherwise I think the price could have stabilized.

There isn’t, I've got friends looking for ways on how to take their funds from crypto. I think the step Tachina took is the best approach, I don’t mind investing if I know I’d get my funds back if things doesn’t go as planned.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

Not all projects provide dispensation to participants and investors. Therefore, before deciding to join an ICO, first make sure to understand and understand the agreement given by the ICO. So if something bad suddenly happens to ICO, you will not lose money and not regret it. The risk is quite large, it is safer to buy coins that can clearly develop and be able to provide income.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

sounds too good to be true but will check it further... hmm.. hope you are really offering this

yeah will a do expect this kind of offering because tachain project is still going on also and many people are also looking for this kind of stuff, but always make a research about investing something Smiley

Yep, this kind of offer investor's dream, but it's hard to believe in it 100% to it because the crypto world is full of risk. So that we can't assure that this offer can be true 100%, but if this happen, this will be a big step and achievement for all the ICO and to this project.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

the risk when you enter the world of cryptocurrency is actually there and there are lots of risks that can happen to you. so you should be careful when you want to do something.
cryptocontinental

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

personally I dont believe there is anything called 'risk-free' in the business world or dictionary especially when you are not in control of the market. it is good to believe in a project or an ICO but seriously nothing in life is risk free. It looks like a good project but the market now is scary and people may want to make promises that will look like an easy way out of lost experienced in the crypto community. Even the founders of ICO cannot predict what will befall him or her next. We just invest, taking the loss together with the gain
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

I do not believe that money will be returned to you if the project fails. it looks like a fairy tale

lol, i will advise you talk to the team as regards that because they possibly have reasons why they choose to make it risk free investment

Yep, its much better to communicate to the team because its like you discredit the project because of their risk-free stuff , lets look forward to this kind of project since it is still on goin Cheesy
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

Not all projects provide dispensation to participants and investors. Therefore, before deciding to join an ICO, first make sure to understand and understand the agreement given by the ICO. So if something bad suddenly happens to ICO, you will not lose money and not regret it. The risk is quite large, it is safer to buy coins that can clearly develop and be able to provide income.

i guess the project truly understand the needs of investors since we are still waiting for the market to recover, i guess this project gives the first proposal like any other ICO can offer, and if i was one of the team and i know that the project will be worth something in the future, maybe i have also the guts to say about the money back since i am quiet confident of what the project will be. I am hoping that this project will be first who  succeed this kind of agreement and hoping that soon other ICO will do the same in the future

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ilmiyati

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

A riskless investment I just see this as a marketing tool and no more than that, all Developers certainly say their products are the best and hope that there are investors who might invest, this is nothing special
gee777

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

A riskless investment I just see this as a marketing tool and no more than that, all Developers certainly say their products are the best and hope that there are investors who might invest, this is nothing special

Yeah. It is nothing special. Just a project trying to get people to invest in their idea and help move the project to the next level. Surely this is just marketing and who knows they might stay through to their words.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

This could be a Exclusive Marketing Strategy but for some investors its really a important feature.
You see many ICO in past went away with our funds without any sign of development or anything. Here they are promising the return of investment  if they fails to develop their product!
ibininja

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Yeah. It is nothing special. Just a project trying to get people to invest in their idea and help move the project to the next level. Surely this is just marketing and who knows they might stay through to their words.

The market condition is not really helping anyway; I honestly still think their best way about is to get started with what they got and start getting customers. I mean they could just go a normal app and start without with a pointing system and when the crypto stuff is sorted they could adopt it later.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

There isn’t, I've got friends looking for ways on how to take their funds from crypto. I think the step Tachina took is the best approach, I don’t mind investing if I know I’d get my funds back if things doesn’t go as planned.

Yeah, It's really a good approach of the tachain implementing the risk free investments. We already know the risk when we invested here and I don't really also thinking about the failures if I know that I can get my money back.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

sounds too good to be true but will check it further... hmm.. hope you are really offering this

Some people have this kind of mixed view. Some people are completely against this. However only time will answer as far as I see.

We're not sure if this is their offer of 100% legit and it will not be possible but we cannot say this scam because of the purpose of the project and its idea. So we look forward to and keep track of this project's trend so we can see what's happening and to make sure we are talking about and offering it.

You're right, constructive criticism is what's needed, unless enough evidence has been given by the community to proof that the project is actually a scam, once such is provided, then we can conclude on that but for now, we just have to follow up with the implementation of the project and hope that things turn out for good, for the benefit of both users and investors 
Keclick

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

I don’t believe all of this since nobody can give you a 100% guarantee that you can make money on the crypto currency.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

Seems I have heard about this project before but not read about it. What does the risk free entails? If for example, I invest 1 btc when the dollar value of 1 btc is $3000. If in 1 year time, I decide to get a refund of my btc but the dollar value now is $20,000. Will the 1 btc still be returned? Or only $3000 worth of btc will be returned to me?
It's not quite right. I think that when investing for example now 1BTC, after a while you will again get this 1BTC or at least most of it. How much will it cost in fiat equivalent it does not matter much
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

the risk when you enter the world of cryptocurrency is actually there and there are lots of risks that can happen to you. so you should be careful when you want to do something.

maybe we are mistaking the concept tachain is employing as regard the risk-free concept maybe it is not completely risk-free or it could be to a certain extent

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

It would be nice, because there is still risk if you invest into promising ICO backed by popular people.
I like this concept because they have to provide something before they receive money Wink.

I don't understand this, is there already a working project that they are offering to investors before they get paid?
I didn't they have got a unique concept which can be improved upon

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: