Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

It seems to me that these guys just want to make money on the problem that many people are facing now. Swindlers in this sphere were and are, and here that will be, depends on law enforcement agencies.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

Thank you!

Free ICO... Sounds pretty weird. Where will they get the money? Will there be some kind of mortgage or something of the same type that they will pay employees?
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

If the project can provide investors with a money back guarantee, then I believe that the project will receive more attention and support. I am very much looking forward to the performance of the project.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

I am not optimistic about such projects, even if they refund the amount of your investment, but they can not guarantee 100% refund, I am not interested in ICO, I will not vote for my own ICO project.
Strange, but it seems to me that such projects, in general, look much more promising than just sitting in one place and constantly being surprised that we are constantly being deceived today. Is it normal? I also think not.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:24:27 AM

Dear community,

Thank you!

You know how weird that sounds. Not a single venture capital project will not give such a guarantee, and you believe that this is possible through cryptocurrencies?

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:45:49 AM

Although this sounds very appealing, I think it is very suspicious. I don't believe any organization dares to make a money back guarantee to investors. We must know that all investments are risky. No investment can make money without losing money.

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:51:06 AM

Dear community,

Thank you!

Do you believe in the goodness of intentions in such a market? Now bears prevail and any initiatives from people are aimed exclusively at their own enrichment and salvation of their Deposit.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:44:27 AM

Why cannot every ICO do the same, because it would solve a lot of problems in our industry. There would be no scam projects that are simply stealing peoples money. Lets hope this model would be provided by every ICO in the future.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:43:14 PM

Investments are always risky, otherwise it is not investments. No exceptions. Even if you put money in government bank, it is still not 100% guarranty that you will get it back.

That never happens, when investing in anything, there is always risk, it's like you say. If you invest in less risk, return will be less
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:04:40 PM

Finally a great ICO with such an important aspect. I think there would be a lot of people that would be ready to invest in ICOs even at the moment, if they would have a money back guarantee. I wish there would be much more projects with such a feature.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:36:21 AM

If we take into account the anonymity of all investments and the lack of information about investors, I have little idea how it will be possible to implement it, so the only way to get the money back is to send it to the same account.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:45:57 PM

I do not know how convincing the risk-free ICO is. This post was written a long time ago and I wonder what the end was. Today, even while the risks of stable coins are great, how any ICO can be risk-free.  Huh
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:58:53 PM

There is no such as risk free when investing. Nobody can guarantee anything in crypto as all the markets can crash in a minute.
It is a good advertising of the project that they are so confident that they offer a money back guarantee.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:29:28 AM

Do you think it is possible to implement it from a technical point of view? Personally, as a technologist, I do not see such ways due to a series of problems associated with the anonymity of the Internet.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:47:12 AM

In the past to present time thousands  of ICOs are been released and thousands of these ICOs turned to gabbage,even if this new risk-free ICO turn positive  it's just one ICO among thousands  of fake ones, still not enough to make ICO great or better, ICO days is gone for good

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 08:01:09 AM

If we take into account the anonymity of all investments and the lack of information about investors, I have little idea how it will be possible to implement it, so the only way to get the money back is to send it to the same account.

I don't know why it can't be done,    even with anonymity people still track wallets down for whatever reasons, in this case, they are going to work with all wallet that make contribution in the project, there is a data base with records of all transactions, all is required is refund the same amount each wallet contributed in the case where refunds are required,
It shows some level of transparency in my opinion, because too many project are taking advantage of the fact that investment involes risk to scam investors, there is always a beginning.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:11:21 AM

Wow, I am very happy to hear that there is indeed an investment offer that is risk-free and guarantees that the money will return. I am sure that if this policy really exists, investor confidence in the crypto currency will increase. Maybe other ICOs need to apply a money back guarantee if the ICO fails because investors will get security if something bad happens with the ICO. Of course it is precisely what happens to many investors who participate in the ICO and the ICO project will have a higher chance of success. Maybe other ICO projects can reflect on this Tachain project. I am sure that if this policy is implemented, there will be no more ICO fraud.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:24:40 AM

In the past to present time thousands  of ICOs are been released and thousands of these ICOs turned to gabbage,even if this new risk-free ICO turn positive  it's just one ICO among thousands  of fake ones, still not enough to make ICO great or better, ICO days is gone for good
The question is are those risk free ICO are truthful?do they really meant to bring security to the investors?or just gathering sympathy and after that will turns another scamming?

I am sorry but after years of seeing many crying tears because of being victimized?i stop trusting anythin*here but only my self,and investing in ICO is the last stupidest thing i will do in my life
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:43:54 AM

I dont think people would invest with risk free since most of the people invest in a company which you should take the risk. However, a risk free ICO with money back guarantee is the first thing i know.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:45:29 AM

ICO without risk. The best price is 0.00000 1 + 100500 profit. More talk is less confusing. The better the project, the better the conditions. And while we do not understand, we will not earn money. Do not be fooled by deception. Cryptocurrency is not guaranteed. You do not know who there on the other side encourages you to invest. They build a business model to promote fraud as well as breathing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: