Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

Your site looks toxic. I would prefer different colour. What about expected listings? I consider it as a shilling. Saying about your listing in advance just to collect funds isn't a good idea.
How exactly will you guarantee money back?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!
I think this is not a brilliant idea because the developer can still run away with the investors money if they want. It has no escrow to the investors and considering waiting for a year until to decide is long enough as those developers had enjoy your money and if you consider it investing to bitcoin it may somehow get a good profits for a year long.
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

As I think what if a project will be succeed and earn much profits? Then the developer don't need to disappear with money we invested. Of they do such, It's actually like killing the chicken which gives golden eggs daily. In this case we must study their strategies by referring social media , wp and everything related to them - without suspecting their concepts in the first place.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

As I think what if a project will be succeed and earn much profits? Then the developer don't need to disappear with money we invested. Of they do such, It's actually like killing the chicken which gives golden eggs daily. In this case we must study their strategies by referring social media , wp and everything related to them - without suspecting their concepts in the first place.

At first you will really going to think bad about their planned or concept about their risk free investments which is some people really avoiding that kind of things. But it really depends on the project.

At your service
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

the idea is probably good enough but difficult to implement in our reality
plus - there is no investment without risk, such promises are always alarming
and not every investor wants his investments to simply "lie down" for a year without working

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

the idea is probably good enough but difficult to implement in our reality
plus - there is no investment without risk, such promises are always alarming
and not every investor wants his investments to simply "lie down" for a year without working

I certainly wouldn’t want my investments to lie down without working and no ROI. But if it does that with a low ROI coming, then am fine. No worries.
TAChain doesn’t look to be a lie down project. I must say the features of this project is unique in the region. And has a hand full target already. There’s an MVP available for IOS.
All I expected from the team is promotions in the region on TAChain.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

I really do not understand. The project sounds very promising, but the promise that risk-free investment sounds very suspicious. If they freeze all the money raised from the ICO until they run the mainnet. So where money do they develop the project before the mainnet launch or if that proves they have money so why do they need ICO?

I'm no part of team but you've raised a big concern. I'm thinking in this direction, maybe the money collected so far have been liquidated and set to be used for project development  Huh Then the money coming in now will be used for future project expansion and development as well

I'd imagine it comes down to trust, you can talk to the team and see if you trust them as everyone should do with every project, the difference here is that the team has said they are willing to gaurantee and return funds that the investor decides against, i'd imagine this is the case here because yes they have to use the funds to develop the project, that doesn't mean they can't reconvert to crypto to send refunds if theirs people who aren't happy i guess.

I learnt lately that most ICOs liquidated for fear of loosing out entirely as the cryptocurrencies market seem to be heading to a plunge however if Tachain is saying that they are going to do a money back they should be given the benefit of the doubt as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

I think all of these ICOs have risks and no ICO has no risk, this is also one of the reasons why investors are afraid of investing because they are afraid that their investment will not benefit. not only ICO investments that have a high risk, bitcoin investment will also have a high risk.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

Thank you!

Huh Without watching the video ICO is venture capital of a specific form. If there is any way to offer it risk free, which I highly doubt, then the potential upside should also be very limited. The statement risk-free ICO does not make any sense. Had to think about bitconnect for some reason.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I think all of these ICOs have risks and no ICO has no risk, this is also one of the reasons why investors are afraid of investing because they are afraid that their investment will not benefit. not only ICO investments that have a high risk, bitcoin investment will also have a high risk.

It is a huge claim to make that is for sure. I think from my understanding the risk free is getting the money back bit; But I am yet to go through the terms and conditions. I mean what happens in cases like ETH drops in value and my investment was in ETH.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

It is a huge claim to make that is for sure. I think from my understanding the risk free is getting the money back bit; But I am yet to go through the terms and conditions. I mean what happens in cases like ETH drops in value and my investment was in ETH.

I think many people and investors want to better explain this risk-free offer to them as well or broadly because they have a lot of questions about how they're risk-free and how they can get them back when they had a problem or decrease the price of eth or btc. They must be clear to them to make their offer more clean and secure their project's progress.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

Dear community,

Thank you!

Well indeed this is a nice concept... I just bookmarked the address and I'll be checking out the website later in the day... as long as there's guarantee I can get my refund if I don't like how the project is going
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Your site looks toxic. I would prefer different colour. What about expected listings? I consider it as a shilling. Saying about your listing in advance just to collect funds isn't a good idea.
You can check the terms for money back there! I think its a good idea to have a risk free ICO plan.
You can see many project that collected funds but did no Development or anything, making our funds worthless! Here if no development occures you can simply ask for refund! 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

You can check the terms for money back there! I think its a good idea to have a risk free ICO plan.
You can see many project that collected funds but did no Development or anything, making our funds worthless! Here if no development occures you can simply ask for refund! 

Exactly, that is how I understand it though. I think a clearer information should be passed by the team in order to clear any doubt or concern that is in the mind of the individual or potential investors. Or maybe an assurance that will convince the investors of getting their investments back if anything goes wrong.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

Exactly, that is how I understand it though. I think a clearer information should be passed by the team in order to clear any doubt or concern that is in the mind of the individual or potential investors. Or maybe an assurance that will convince the investors of getting their investments back if anything goes wrong.

Wasn't there an AMA taking place or took place? I was a bit busy I lost track of time and I think it was on the 27th; I think that should have clarified most questions.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

TAChain has a Miney back guarantee!!!
Wow.
Is this a part of the Roadmap or just a promotion for TOKEN sale?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

It can not be that the project was risk free. Any investment has at least a minimum degree of risk and a chance to lose investment.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

Which ICO come up with this idea for money back guarantee ?
I have know some of ICOs which Gave money back because they have were not able to develop product for which they were looking for..But they were given back to all Investors money using their smart contract..
And there is also one ICO going on which offers token buy back Jinbi token at fixed price, i don't know whether it is legit or not but it is mentioned in there website.

tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

It can not be that the project was risk free. Any investment has at least a minimum degree of risk and a chance to lose investment.
if you know that then you must be smart in investing. for this case it might be a ridiculous idea and it might be difficult for those who carry out the ICO. and investors will think of fake investments because fundamentally investment is a matter of burning money in hopes of getting more results
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

When someone tells me that the investment doesn't bear the risk, then it is a reason for thinking whether or not to look at the information from this person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: