Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Tell me, do you have any predictions for the near future regarding the price increase for your tokens? Or are you tied to Ethereum and growth is expected only with the growth of Ethereum?

We don't have any token. Prime XBT is not an ico.

That's right PrimeBXT has a transparent platforms, Who includes good profit from your trading with a smaller investment, So it is risk free I think.

Pretty soon I will test their site and avail the 0% fee from their promo. Hopefully they can attract more bigger traders.
I hope that this situation in the market will not frighten the majority of traders who were when the market was more stable than now. Although you can make good money when such a decline, and I hope that many will come back.

What do you think - will they have 0% fee for only 1st month and after it - 2-3% or it will be for a long time?

Im sure it will be for 1st 2-3 months
But platform looks perspective!
Now I also understand the main work of this project and I can say with confidence that I also see this platform as quite promising. The market now needs good trading platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

I know that market will have affect in the project but the team is already strong & come here with knowing the fact of market.They are capable of such situation & will remain in the crypto world for long period of time

We offer a trading solution that allows traders to get profits at any market state. For bear market we have short selling with up to 100x leverage which allows earning when bitcoin loses its value. That's why we are confident that our solutions will be in demand as there are only a few exchanges that provide something similar.
Yeah i read about you project.you have good idea with the trading system so i can see that you won't loss a little bit & already your solution is appriciated by others
I agree with you too buddy. That the project has a good trading platform, integrated with a good concepts and ideas for the future of trading industry. I was hoping that in the near future, more and more people will come to have the PrimeXBT as a crypto trading platform.
If their platform offers the best service and meets the expectations of users then it is to be expected that more people will come and use the PrimeXBT.

Definitely, it is what a traders wanting to have. Having a greater services could lead to a greater success and that includes about their features. If all required concepts are there and definitely this is going to be the best trading platform that could be added on the list.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

Tell me, do you have any predictions for the near future regarding the price increase for your tokens? Or are you tied to Ethereum and growth is expected only with the growth of Ethereum?
I think that this questions are directly answerable by the team itself.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

Some people come to trading in order to make fast and easy cash, but trading is complicated and requires a lot of learning and practicing.
I agree with your thoughts admin that doing trading needs a lot of time in praticed and a lot of knowledge inorder to be a good trader here in crypto world. It is not an easy task that can guarantee gives back good results.

Well, trading is easier to think but it requires a technical analysis because cryptocurrencies doesn't have some much stability. Since it is volatile, everything could become in an instant and probably if everything is in the right plan then their could be a better profit which wait ahead.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

That's right PrimeBXT has a transparent platforms, Who includes good profit from your trading with a smaller investment, So it is risk free I think.
More like the key feature here is leverage trading You basically trade on leverage and take huge profit if you trade well I think it will help lots of trader and starters can have a good experience here

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Have my free month started and platform is off?
I received this message.
I received the same message a couple of days ago.
I think the free month will start when platform will start to work. Dev?

Correct. You have some time before the launch to share your referral link and invite 10 friends to get 1 more month of free trading.

Maximum is only 1 month? Can I have more than 1 free month?

I am really interested in the same question. I put my email to have 1 free month, but I think about  inviting more people.
Will you have signature campaign?

I'm gonna guess they will have a signature campaign but it'll probably be something like a BTC based ones for highranking account holders only like Chipmixer does
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

As the time goes by, the PrimeXBT is doing great on its performance here in the crypto community, and so shown off us here, even how hard to strive in the current situation of the crypro market. So, I am looking forward for this crypro trading platform to keep going and aim its target.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

I received this message.

Correct. You have some time before the launch to share your referral link and invite 10 friends to get 1 more month of free trading.

I am really interested in the same question. I put my email to have 1 free month, but I think about  inviting more people.

You can add your referral link to your signature or post in social media, send via email or messengers to your friends etc.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Aside from 100x leverage and zero fees in transactions, what are the other benefits that the project can give inorder to be recognized? We know that a lot of crypto traders nowadays always seeks for the best opportunities that can generates more profits.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 12:34:25 PM by Vingolle

Aside from 100x leverage and zero fees in transactions, what are the other benefits that the project can give inorder to be recognized? We know that a lot of crypto traders nowadays always seeks for the best opportunities that can generates more profits.

Here are some features:

- leverage up to 100x
- short selling
- high liquidity for all traded assets (aggregated order book from 12 exchanges)
- advanced order types: stop loss, one-cancels-the-other (OCO)
- instant order execution (no lags and low latency)
- no limits for deposits and withdrawals
- you can place orders directly from the chart
- friendly customizable interface
- no KYC
- best in industry security measures (cold wallets, 2FA, double DDOS protection, whitelisting, confirmations of withdrawals and some other)
- ZERO commissions for the first clients (you should join the wait list)
- referral program (will be introduced very soon)

Join here: https://primexbt.com
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Pretty soon I will test their site and avail the 0% fee from their promo. Hopefully they can attract more bigger traders.
I hope that this situation in the market will not frighten the majority of traders who were when the market was more stable than now. Although you can make good money when such a decline, and I hope that many will come back.

What do you think - will they have 0% fee for only 1st month and after it - 2-3% or it will be for a long time?
Perhaps the team will make a share on the commission, first for several months, how much I don’t know, but I think that maybe they will announce it later.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

I received this message.

I am really interested in the same question. I put my email to have 1 free month, but I think about  inviting more people.
That's a good question since signature campaigns also affect the interest of the supporters and to be able to gain more people acknowledge this project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
I think they can go more than that because they have the potential & courage to go further & to face any difficulties.Improve the community & get together traders 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

Most of us are hoping that,but we must not totally overlook the other outcomes.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

I think they can go more than that because they have the potential & courage to go further & to face any difficulties.Improve the community & get together traders 

Yes, that's what I see also. They can proceed to whatever they plan because of the capabilities that the team have. They never stop in thinking for more ideas and strategies just to improve it which is so good action they do. I just hope that they will continue what they have done and give more updates to make people know what they are doing.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

Agree. This feature can make platform more comfortable to use.
How will OCO orders look like on the platform?

I think it will be known when platform will be working.
Dev, when will be the launch?

it will look just like on other exchanges that offer OCO!, The main function is, allowing trader  to place a pair of orders stipulating that if one order is executed then the other is automatically canceled.
For Launch Date, I don't think you will get any answer in current time, because it's still no exact date, I looked for that on all their social media and website and this is information.
It seems like they need to some marketing to let's people know about their product and feature before launching the exchange.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

Currently with the whole market situation i think they can make leverage trading and margin become a useful key to trading am sure once it launches there will be enough traders on it I just hope they deliver consistently

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

Currently with the whole market situation i think they can make leverage trading and margin become a useful key to trading am sure once it launches there will be enough traders on it I just hope they deliver consistently
Yes, very true the current situation of the market now affects the entire projects. Some are doubting if the market can survive of this, but pretty sure they will. Let's keep the faith that everything will be fine.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

Yes, that's what I see also. They can proceed to whatever they plan because of the capabilities that the team have. They never stop in thinking for more ideas and strategies just to improve it which is so good action they do. I just hope that they will continue what they have done and give more updates to make people know what they are doing.
Absulotely, I agree with you buddy the team can do whatever they plan to do because they are will trained and knowledgable about this matter specialy the project they handled. They contenuesly searching for good ideas and strategies for a brighter future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: