Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:40:36 PM

They have so many promotions that would help their platform be known in the crypto space which it also focused on social media. Trading sites is becoming more and more that makes them difficult to attract users.
There will be such difficulties on developing the project like making an opportunity for the investors to get bonuses or discounts so the investor would be attracted.
I think is more like exchange will have easier means of tackling their things and getting more income opportunity and that will create a platform with a better listing and some efficient trading system

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:52:57 PM

They have so many promotions that would help their platform be known in the crypto space which it also focused on social media. Trading sites is becoming more and more that makes them difficult to attract users.
There will be such difficulties on developing the project like making an opportunity for the investors to get bonuses or discounts so the investor would be attracted.
I think is more like exchange will have easier means of tackling their things and getting more income opportunity and that will create a platform with a better listing and some efficient trading system

Many trading sites that are now very convenient and easy to use but the problem is the challenge on how to really gain profit. This is platform is still developing so it could be better to wait of what really the team have been doing to  make it a better exchange.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 01:58:54 AM

I like the 0% fees, it will save so much for who using this platform for trading and earning profit
I have not seen this before. There is always a fee on all major exchanges. This fact should have a positive impact on the audience and it will be considerable.
people are looking forward to this kind of exchnges. 0fees  is really attractive toward the pople like traders. investors.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:13:10 AM

I like the 0% fees, it will save so much for who using this platform for trading and earning profit
I have not seen this before. There is always a fee on all major exchanges. This fact should have a positive impact on the audience and it will be considerable.
people are looking forward to this kind of exchnges. 0fees  is really attractive toward the pople like traders. investors.

This is NOT an exchange though, it's a trading platform so the whole investors perspective is dumb af cause a long time holder shouldnt use this
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:31:07 AM

It's February 1st and PrimeXBt is now officially open for public, you create your account and start trading, however I noticed some important remarks that need to take in account, it seems like min amount to trade is 0.01 BTC ( $35 at current price ), also seems like is not possible to open a normal order without margin.
Having that said, theme and features look cool, I liked how they offer an option to personalize trading workspace to fit each user's trading style. There are some bugs that I experienced, I think they should fix it soon

This should help other people or potential member to know what is the minimum need to be able to use or trade in the platform.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:41:52 AM

This is NOT an exchange though, it's a trading platform so the whole investors perspective is dumb af cause a long time holder shouldnt use this
Yeah, it is a trading platform, it is really different than exchange. Trading platform is way too more easier for a newbie rather than exchange platform.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:42:47 AM

It's February 1st and PrimeXBt is now officially open for public, you create your account and start trading, however I noticed some important remarks that need to take in account, it seems like min amount to trade is 0.01 BTC ( $35 at current price ), also seems like is not possible to open a normal order without margin.
Having that said, theme and features look cool, I liked how they offer an option to personalize trading workspace to fit each user's trading style. There are some bugs that I experienced, I think they should fix it soon

This should help other people or potential member to know what is the minimum need to be able to use or trade in the platform.

According to admin, you must have finished all the required steps, Other may not do all because of using free accounts without depositing funds?

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:51:34 AM

I think, people in this thread wanted for the dev team to communicate in here sinced it can give more inpirations to work well. This will also indicates that they are really serious in giving people a chance to earned good profits in this kind of trading platform.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:29:24 AM

Better that they assigned staff to answer some major concerns about the platform. Also, they need to share some of their major updates to at least make their clients know the current development of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:02:12 PM

Yeah, it is a trading platform, it is really different than exchange. Trading platform is way too more easier for a newbie rather than exchange platform.
So it was mentioned earlier that this platform is not an exchange. So people do not read the basic information about the project and write completely off topic.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:02:22 PM

Its been a long time for this thread that the people are looking for the team to have been answer the raised questions and queries. And not only that, peope are still waiting for the updates regarding the developments of the project. They should notice us what's their plan as of now.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

I see a good potential of this trading platform. Bu it still needs alots of time to have been spread it widely even more to reach more crypto people that will bring a huge impact to the crypto community of this project. Good luck to the entire PrimeXBT. I do hope that all the good capabilities of the team will lead to the success of the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:02:46 PM

Its been a long time for this thread that the people are looking for the team to have been answer the raised questions and queries. And not only that, peope are still waiting for the updates regarding the developments of the project. They should notice us what's their plan as of now.
They should pay attention for that issue since activeness of the team matter most of the project. If they didn't care for that for a long time for sure it will give not good impression of the project.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:24:34 PM

They should pay attention for that issue since activeness of the team matter most of the project. If they didn't care for that for a long time for sure it will give not good impression of the project.
Well quite good observations mate,actually I am also looking forward to hear anything from the team. The most important part of this journey is communications and assistance hopefully they can hear the little concerns from the public so that this will leave a good impression and trust will follow.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:36:08 PM

I totally agree as this is less strategic trading platform.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:20:55 PM

As I said before, this is a brand and not ICO project, I don't understand why are you still talking about a team ! busy or not busy. This is a trading service, we shouldn't care about what's happening behind the scenes, we are customers and not investors. I care only about their service. need report about bugs, put an option for it on the website and let users report each bug they face.

You have a point, but what I want to clarify why I always talked about the team is that they are the one who will find solution in every problem we've meet. I don't think so that there is no people behind this activity, besides we have different perspective or understanding, so better respect our words and ideas same as what I did to yours.

Did hear people talking about team when they talk about exchange like Bittrex !! it's brand! final product and service, we talk about employee, support service, the platform in term of coding is usually made by a programming company etc. It's different from ICO project, when we talk about team, because there are number of people that don't have money join together to make a company and product and they ask for money from investors as investment, those investors need to make community to support the project and be in contact with the team because they invested their money in it, they are not customers.
In our case, we are customers, who cares if they are busy or not, we only know the support service which is responsible for receiving customers complains and the only job it does. 
I don't disrespect anybody, I just make the things right, so people stop confusing between ICO project and final product and company, between customer and investor.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:11:43 PM

You have a point but I think information is quite enough and all they have to do is to visit the site. It's not that hard, so preferably this why we can rarely didn't see the answer of the dev and the team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:53:12 PM

You have a point but I think information is quite enough and all they have to do is to visit the site. It's not that hard, so preferably this why we can rarely didn't see the answer of the dev and the team.
the main thing is that the developers are doing everything for the good work of the platform. Therefore, they can ignore the answers to questions from supporters.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:19:18 PM

the main thing is that the developers are doing everything for the good work of the platform. Therefore, they can ignore the answers to questions from supporters.

The last say will always be in the developer. It is up to them if they will follow or not some suggestions that supporters says.  It is good to hear other ideas in order to have a  good and better result. This will surely make  a better result and make number of community increase.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:56:04 PM

It is minimum deposit or minimum for trading? Please correct, because no exchange now require high minimum of trading like this.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: