Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984412 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:33:38 AM

I like bitcoin more because it at first sight digital and also due to the fact that with the bitcoin can also easily pay things with and with the gold this is not the fact at all, its even difficult its more a real investment.

Bitcoin is good in short term but if you are looking for investing in a long run then gold is an better choice, as we don't know how long bitcoin will survive, but gold will never disappear.
Volatility of bitcoin is the reason why I sometimes have doubted when in comes to investing because I cannot assure when the price of bitcoin will last that's why It is more necessary to invest in gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:41:35 AM

For long term investment i choose gold because the value of gold is continuous going to high while bitcoin this was good for now because the value was too high this is good for short term.

That's true price of gold will just going to appreciate. There's no room for gold's depreciation of price. The demand for gold is very low, but the price of it is very high because of being a precious stone. And that also applies to jewelries no depreciation at all. But still we are in technology years, that people tend to use more technology and bitcoin have more points on it.

Vires in Numeris
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:44:35 AM

I personally, bitcoin is good choice for shorterm and gold for the long term.
I think that fluctuatin of btc is very fast and its good choice for shorterm.

I would say bitcoin and gold has the same characteristic if we are talking about long term investment. But bitcoin is flexible, bitcoin can be used
as a long term investment and as well as short term investment. But with gold it is only use for long term investment.
For me, I would not bother touching gold. I am so happy with bitcoins already and I have love already working with bitcoins, as of now I am already earning a good amount of money by working online, I would sure use this amount to invest with bitcoins to make sure that I will part of the history.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:52:32 AM

I would say bitcoin and gold has the same characteristic if we are talking about long term investment. But bitcoin is flexible, bitcoin can be used
as a long term investment and as well as short term investment. But with gold it is only use for long term investment.
For me, I would not bother touching gold. I am so happy with bitcoins already and I have love already working with bitcoins, as of now I am already earning a good amount of money by working online, I would sure use this amount to invest with bitcoins to make sure that I will part of the history.

bitcoin is good and all for making a big profit but don't forget the value that gold has. gold has been around forever and it will remain strong and valuable always.

so although you may not gain the same amount of profit from gold but it is still an excellent way of storing your money in a safe place with little price swings as possible.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:56:10 AM

bitcoin is good and all for making a big profit but don't forget the value that gold has. gold has been around forever and it will remain strong and valuable always.

so although you may not gain the same amount of profit from gold but it is still an excellent way of storing your money in a safe place with little price swings as possible.

You are right, gold will always remain the strongest investment of all investments and it will always be valuable. But the thing is, golds are not easy to get if you want to invest with it and you are going to need big amount of money for it. But with bitcoin, you can just buy it with your money.
Regardless how many bitcoins you want as long as you afford it.

Vires in Numeris
adam48

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:50:28 AM

Gold... It has been in reserve for who knows how long. Price has gone up a ton. Bitcoin is the new kid on the block. Well for some years at least but gold has been there always.

gold is best choice for long term, maybe after we died our son still can use it, but i will take risk my life with choosing bitcoin. it's the new technology, each year new merchand coming to accept bitcoin, this is new era for digital life.

Yeah it's better to get along with what's on the trend today. But still both of them are good. Old is always good but new is always been better.
As long as you know how to use both of them in good investment and can give you good profit no problem about that.

in fact only small people buying gold as investment, i think 90% of buyer use gold as gift, jewelry, etc.
and 90% buyer of bitcoin use it as investment.

im buying gold just for give it to my girlfriend no more.

yes because if talking about the ease, bitcoin is very easy to get than gold and has a very free use bitcoin.

Whitepaper          ░▒█ Take back your insurance!  █▒░     Announcement
        ▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆   Umbrella Coin   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
BlogFacebook░▒█  ICO -20th August - 20th October █▒░ DiscordTwitter
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:05:24 AM

If you are listing to me you should all use gold because they need to improve the security of the bitcoin more than it is right now. There are to less people knowing this.
Galiatram

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:16:54 AM

I can tell you you are more happier with gold than you are with bitcoins and that is because there are always people who want gold and not everyone wants to get payed in bitcoins or something else.
RobinHoodster

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:06:08 PM

If you are clever you will only have bitcoins for price increases justa little investment into the coin cant be wrong but dont spent to much into the coin. Because the real money is gold and never forget that because gold will always be better than bitcoins.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:12:32 PM

If you are clever you will only have bitcoins for price increases justa little investment into the coin cant be wrong but dont spent to much into the coin. Because the real money is gold and never forget that because gold will always be better than bitcoins.

Gold will never yet you down, and you can expect good returns in future, bitcoin is good at a moment but not sure how long it will survive in future.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:50:56 PM

Gold will never yet you down, and you can expect good returns in future, bitcoin is good at a moment but not sure how long it will survive in future.
we can make bitcoin as sure as gold if we put at least a faith on it and keep supporting by spread to people around us to make bitcoin more popular as gold and stronger than gold.

if bitcoin users still afraid and think unsure about the future of bitcoin it just make bitcoin hard to survive.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dwelach

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:30:02 PM

It is not wrong to use them both offcourse because there are always people who has both. But if you want to pay stuff in store you only can use gold becasue bitcoin is to new. So what is best i think gold.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:47:53 PM

I'm also very happy with the bitcoin and the fact is also that with gold it mostly takes so long to make some good money with it.
The bitcoin is way more profitable on a short term.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:00:42 PM

I'm also very happy with the bitcoin and the fact is also that with gold it mostly takes so long to make some good money with it.
The bitcoin is way more profitable on a short term.

Yes to expect profits from gold requires great level of patience as it is very time consuming process, but with bitcoin you can make quick profits in short term.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:06:19 PM

Not same characters, truthfully speaking you can pay bitcoin everytime you need it, not like in Gold you can't just pay gold for transaction. So in general bitcoin is a lot more convenient. This type of conveniences make me to go with bitcoin only.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:06:29 PM

Not same characters, truthfully speaking you can pay bitcoin everytime you need it, not like in Gold you can't just pay gold for transaction. So in general bitcoin is a lot more convenient. This type of conveniences make me to go with bitcoin only.
Exactly, bitcoin offers wide range of benefits which gold can never afford to, I will choose to invest my bitcoin as it will allow me to make best profits at halving.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:40:48 PM

Exactly, bitcoin offers wide range of benefits which gold can never afford to, I will choose to invest my bitcoin as it will allow me to make best profits at halving.

You are right guys, bitcoin offers several services like being a currency itself. And you can send it to anyone who has unique bitcoin wallet address, but with gold you need to sell it to the jewelry store or any store that are using gold and you can't send it alone online. You need to ship it unlike with
bitcoin you can easily send it fast.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:13:31 AM

It is not wrong to use them both offcourse because there are always people who has both. But if you want to pay stuff in store you only can use gold becasue bitcoin is to new. So what is best i think gold.

Nope the best one is Bitcoin only, It is easy to trade than traditional gold. Border-less, you can carry bitcoin anywhere in the world. But gold needs a lot of formalities. Some people argue diamonds are border-less. But it can not be traded in minutes. So, bitcoin is greater than anything else...

elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:49:22 AM

Nope the best one is Bitcoin only, It is easy to trade than traditional gold. Border-less, you can carry bitcoin anywhere in the world. But gold needs a lot of formalities. Some people argue diamonds are border-less. But it can not be traded in minutes. So, bitcoin is greater than anything else...

I think you said that man because you only have a bitcoin if you have them both i think you will treasure both not only focusing in 1 item, yeah its true that bitcoin now is greater value than gold but you did not know if that will last 10 - 20 years if that is profitable but gold still profitable in that time and continue rising its value.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:50:17 AM

I won't say that the best one is only bitcoin. Gold is good, bitcoin is good. It is just going to depend on how you are using them.
If you are a gold trader and then you are getting good profit from it then gold is the best choice for you.
Same thing with bitcoin.
I think we need to choose one in order to focus it to get the maximum income, what I like about bitcoins is we are in the early stage, so with that being said, we have the most potential to earn in the future and we know that bitcoins is beginning to be popular internationally so when massive adoption happens the price will skyrocket due to good demand.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: