Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984412 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:28:32 PM

It is not wrong to use them both offcourse because there are always people who has both. But if you want to pay stuff in store you only can use gold becasue bitcoin is to new. So what is best i think gold.

Nope the best one is Bitcoin only, It is easy to trade than traditional gold. Border-less, you can carry bitcoin anywhere in the world. But gold needs a lot of formalities. Some people argue diamonds are border-less. But it can not be traded in minutes. So, bitcoin is greater than anything else...

I won't say that the best one is only bitcoin. Gold is good, bitcoin is good. It is just going to depend on how you are using them.
If you are a gold trader and then you are getting good profit from it then gold is the best choice for you.
Same thing with bitcoin.
I think we need to choose one in order to focus it to get the maximum income, what I like about bitcoins is we are in the early stage, so with that being said, we have the most potential to earn in the future and we know that bitcoins is beginning to be popular internationally so when massive adoption happens the price will skyrocket due to good demand.

For me, you don't have to choose one from them. As long as you are able to manage them properly that's not going to be a problem.
If you want to max out your income then go for many source like gold and bitcoin. If you are just going to focus to only one, you are
not able to max out your earnings.

For an long term investment you can use gold and bitcoins both but if your focus is only a short term than go for investment in bitcoins only.

Yes bitcoin allows us to make profits in short term and now we are very close to halving which will show us higher price, so I think we should not miss this opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:02:25 PM

It is not wrong to use them both offcourse because there are always people who has both. But if you want to pay stuff in store you only can use gold becasue bitcoin is to new. So what is best i think gold.

Nope the best one is Bitcoin only, It is easy to trade than traditional gold. Border-less, you can carry bitcoin anywhere in the world. But gold needs a lot of formalities. Some people argue diamonds are border-less. But it can not be traded in minutes. So, bitcoin is greater than anything else...

I won't say that the best one is only bitcoin. Gold is good, bitcoin is good. It is just going to depend on how you are using them.
If you are a gold trader and then you are getting good profit from it then gold is the best choice for you.
Same thing with bitcoin.
I think we need to choose one in order to focus it to get the maximum income, what I like about bitcoins is we are in the early stage, so with that being said, we have the most potential to earn in the future and we know that bitcoins is beginning to be popular internationally so when massive adoption happens the price will skyrocket due to good demand.

For me, you don't have to choose one from them. As long as you are able to manage them properly that's not going to be a problem.
If you want to max out your income then go for many source like gold and bitcoin. If you are just going to focus to only one, you are
not able to max out your earnings.

For an long term investment you can use gold and bitcoins both but if your focus is only a short term than go for investment in bitcoins only.

Yes bitcoin allows us to make profits in short term and now we are very close to halving which will show us higher price, so I think we should not miss this opportunity.

I think that many people is already lost $100 per every bitcoin cause they are greedy, price two days ago was $750 now it's $590. Better to think twice before choose between gold and bitcoins.

umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:09:47 PM

I buy both. Both will continue to grow in value over time so why settle on just one?
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:48:37 PM

Halving will show us a higher prices? You are wrong. Price will dictate by manipulators and not the halving itself.

Price increase and price decrease with really such have a large movements are because of big whales.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:52:24 PM

Halving will show us a higher prices? You are wrong. Price will dictate by manipulators and not the halving itself.

Price increase and price decrease with really such have a large movements are because of big whales.
I don't think we can see best price at halving, and price is going down now, so next week will be deciding factor to show what will be the exact scenario at halving.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:28:06 PM

I buy both. Both will continue to grow in value over time so why settle on just one?
Yes, buying both of them and creating a good portfolio out of them seems a clever strategy. I think 30% bitcoin and 70% gold is good portfolio.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:34:40 PM

Yes, buying both of them and creating a good portfolio out of them seems a clever strategy. I think 30% bitcoin and 70% gold is good portfolio.
I think 50/50 is the best to do.. if you are making lots profit fast in bitcoin better to 50/50 or more in bitcoin than gold.. well they are still good investment but if you have this both its a long term and short term investment that you can make more profit in the future..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:06:07 PM

I think 50/50 is the best to do.. if you are making lots profit fast in bitcoin better to 50/50 or more in bitcoin than gold.. well they are still good investment but if you have this both its a long term and short term investment that you can make more profit in the future..
50/50 strategy is a bitcoin risky strategy and it is good if you really want to do some risk with your money since bitcoin is a risky investment.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:20:01 PM

50/50 strategy is a bitcoin risky strategy and it is good if you really want to do some risk with your money since bitcoin is a risky investment.

To me there is no point to invest in gold, what does gold have a use for? absolutely nothing so i mean btc at least has a future in the business industry and companies are going to take btc to the moon and back.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:48:45 AM

I think the majority of my investment will go in gold and some part of it will invest in bitcoin as bitcoin can give us good returns in short term even with a small investment if price reaches to the moon in future.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:48:10 AM

I think the majority of my investment will go in gold and some part of it will invest in bitcoin as bitcoin can give us good returns in short term even with a small investment if price reaches to the moon in future.

Base on what I know investment in gold requires a good capital to make profit but with bitcoins you can start with small amount and if you know how to maximize your profit you will earn unlimited amount, the room for growth in bitcoins is really big so this is a good chance for investors.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:08:52 AM

Base on what I know investment in gold requires a good capital to make profit but with bitcoins you can start with small amount and if you know how to maximize your profit you will earn unlimited amount, the room for growth in bitcoins is really big so this is a good chance for investors.

you still can buy gold with small amount of money too, it doesn't really require a huge investment to begin with but the amount of initial investment is not as small as bitcoin, you can really buy bitcoin with stupidly small amounts.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:15:05 AM

Hey I have an answer to your quoted post of mine in previous page. Care to answer it? Let's continue our discussion about our concerns rather than ignoring me to just to reached your post quota for the day.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 06:25:29 AM

To me there is no point to invest in gold, what does gold have a use for? absolutely nothing so i mean btc at least has a future in the business industry and companies are going to take btc to the moon and back.

This bright future you talk about seems to be postponed with each year passing by. Businesses shy away from money which is neither stable nor predictable and prone to severe manipulation

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:30:31 AM

bitcoin is prone to manipulation, only because it is very small, its marketcap it's a joke, i'm sure with a trillion market cap,you won't see anymroe those ridiculous p&d of 30%+

if they want a more stable bitcoin, just buy more and bring it to its proper value, which is somewhere in the range of 6 digits
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 06:37:37 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 07:19:55 AM by deisik

bitcoin is prone to manipulation, only because it is very small, its marketcap it's a joke, i'm sure with a trillion market cap,you won't see anymroe those ridiculous p&d of 30%+

if they want a more stable bitcoin, just buy more and bring it to its proper value, which is somewhere in the range of 6 digits

You don't get it (and most likely will never do). The market cap you are talking about is nothing more but volatility at its upper current limit. Even if it grows ten-fold, it will still be volatility. Just buying and holding only further contributes to higher volatility since it decreases the amount of coins in active circulation, thereby increasing Bitcoin susceptibility to pumps and dumps...

I don't write this for you, you needn't try to refute this point

elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:54:04 AM

you still can buy gold with small amount of money too, it doesn't really require a huge investment to begin with but the amount of initial investment is not as small as bitcoin, you can really buy bitcoin with stupidly small amounts.
If you buying Gold in small amount i think do not continue buying it just invest in bitcoin you can start earn with a small investment it like gold you need more time to have profit but gold requires big amount of money to buy. it depends on KRT
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:59:32 AM

you can never deny the value that gold has, and it has always been this way for years. gold is not a new thing like bitcoin. and for the future unless some technology comes that can make gold out of copper Smiley gold will still stay valuable and profitable as an investment.

but bitcoin is different than gold because it is a new technology so it will keep on rising in price each year until it reaches mass adoption. so this makes bitcoin a good investment especially for long term investors.

Only Bitcoin
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:19:19 AM

for me i will choose gold is the best long term investment as the price of it appreciates always and the price of it doesn't fall at all. But with bitcoin it has a chance to fall down regarding it's price but of course the higher the demand the higher the price.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:36:17 AM

for me i will choose gold is the best long term investment as the price of it appreciates always and the price of it doesn't fall at all. But with bitcoin it has a chance to fall down regarding it's price but of course the higher the demand the higher the price.

Gold is the best investment product so far, but now time is changing and so the preferences of the people, if you will compare the profits earned from gold and bitcoin in future, then bitcoin will win the competition.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: