Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984412 times)
wine132

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:24:02 PM

Bitcoin is better than gold i can use it everwhere  and it is fast to change to other moneys
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:29:32 PM

The bitcoin is pretty good and I also think better for me because with gold it sometimes can take a lot of time to gain profit.
With the bitcoin you can make more profit on a short term than the gold.

The younger generation will prefer to invest in bitcoin as they have courage  to take risk and they believes in innovation and creativity but older generation will always stick to gold.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:54:19 PM

The bitcoin is pretty good and I also think better for me because with gold it sometimes can take a lot of time to gain profit.
With the bitcoin you can make more profit on a short term than the gold.

The younger generation will prefer to invest in bitcoin as they have courage  to take risk and they believes in innovation and creativity but older generation will always stick to gold.
even i the younger generation, i still prefer to choose both. for the different condition though
i choosing the most effective method to gain more profit like short term = Bitcoin and long term = Gold
gamelover623

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:25:48 PM

One day, bit coin could grow 1000x or it could crash to zero, not the case with gold. Long-term, gold would have a more stable value, but bit coin would have a far better upside potential. Greater risk, greater reward. I choose Bit coin.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:06:28 PM

I choose for the bitcoin because the bitcoin is better with profits, if you choose the gold its of course also good.
The only downside is that gaining profit will take some time, so you need patient with it.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:41:55 PM

I go for the bitcoin because its very profitable and it has also nice features compared with the gold.
With the bitcoin you can also pay things.
I think both have different advantages. of course both have their respective advantages. contohlah bitcoin have facilities as a method of payment. gold does not have do not have that facility
but they have other advantages as in beauty. bitcoin does not have it. both have advantages dude
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:48:35 PM

I choose for the bitcoin because the bitcoin is better with profits, if you choose the gold its of course also good.
The only downside is that gaining profit will take some time, so you need patient with it.

If you will find gold bullion and sell it you will get your profit instantly you know, investing in gold is also proftiable, bitcoin is just better cause you can control your earings by yourself.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:20:50 AM

One day, bit coin could grow 1000x or it could crash to zero, not the case with gold. Long-term, gold would have a more stable value, but bit coin would have a far better upside potential. Greater risk, greater reward. I choose Bit coin.

again with this "bitcoin can go to zero" crap, it's basically a chimera, it holds the same probability as the collapse of the dollar

not going to happen, bitcoin has a very high chance to surpass its ath easily, you will regret not buying now when that time will come

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:00:08 PM

again with this "bitcoin can go to zero" crap, it's basically a chimera, it holds the same probability as the collapse of the dollar

not going to happen, bitcoin has a very high chance to surpass its ath easily, you will regret not buying now when that time will come

Investing in bitcoins is better than doing the same in gold, with the current market trend of bitcoins nowadays you can always take advantage of the price fluctuation and by doing day trading you will be guaranteed with a profit on a daily basis. Of course you cannot achieve that if you don't have the skills and knowledge of trading cause you might also end up losing all your investment. That's the best benefits of bitcoins that gold cannot provide us on a daily basis.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:19:06 PM

Investing in bitcoins is better than doing the same in gold, with the current market trend of bitcoins nowadays you can always take advantage of the price fluctuation and by doing day trading you will be guaranteed with a profit on a daily basis. Of course you cannot achieve that if you don't have the skills and knowledge of trading cause you might also end up losing all your investment. That's the best benefits of bitcoins that gold cannot provide us on a daily basis.

Bitcoin is now on its way to highest peak of its price, so for me now it's better to choose bitcoin rather than gold, and when the price increase stops
so you should buy some gold on it.
But I don't think it will not stop pumping it's price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:20:55 PM

Bitcoin is now on its way to highest peak of its price, so for me now it's better to choose bitcoin rather than gold, and when the price increase stops

Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do now, look at the price hike in recent days, its moving up like crazy and it can give you best returns in compare to gold.
boyptc

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:43:38 PM

Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do now, look at the price hike in recent days, its moving up like crazy and it can give you best returns in compare to gold.

Yeah, I'm a bit shocked when I have to checked it a while ago. And it really made me excited that its price increase is going that crazy.
For sure, it will much higher for the next days,weeks and months.
Bitcoin would be better in investing in this season.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:47:14 PM

That's a tough choice. The rational thing is to have both, of course. However, if i really had to choose only one, it would be gold. Just because of stability.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:00:48 PM

I would prefer to do both. I think that gold is much more stable so I would want to invest a lot in it.  I would also want to put some in bitcoin because it has more potential to increase in value but is also more unstable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boyptc

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:04:30 PM

That's a tough choice. The rational thing is to have both, of course. However, if i really had to choose only one, it would be gold. Just because of stability.

That's also my mindset, but the season today is in favor of bitcoin, so I would choose bitcoin and if the season of bitcoins stops. Then I will
come back to gold or even I will go again for both of them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:04:54 PM

I would prefer to do both. I think that gold is much more stable so I would want to invest a lot in it.  I would also want to put some in bitcoin because it has more potential to increase in value but is also more unstable.

Bitcoin is really good at a moment, If I have to invest my money now then I will prefer to invest only in bitcoin, even a small investment can give me huge returns.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:38:28 PM

Bitcoin is really good at a moment, If I have to invest my money now then I will prefer to invest only in bitcoin, even a small investment can give me huge returns.

This is a very good sign of bitcoin is way getting better and better for this time. And for sure, many gold traders will see the potential of it.
As I can see today, bitcoin would be helpful a lot for those big time traders of gold.
If they will shift into bitcoin.

I think majority of gold traders have switched to bitcoin trading since long time, traders knows very well from where they can earn good profits, and investment is no big deal for them.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:06:14 PM

This is a very good sign of bitcoin is way getting better and better for this time. And for sure, many gold traders will see the potential of it.
As I can see today, bitcoin would be helpful a lot for those big time traders of gold.

I think majority of gold traders have switched to bitcoin trading since long time, traders knows very well from where they can earn good profits, and investment is no big deal for them.

Really? I don't know about that, but if that is true then it is a good news for me. Because traders know where to trade, when to trade and all essential things in trading, since they saw the good potential of bitcoin in trading, so they shifted.

Everyone wants to make money, earn profits and if bitcoin is allowing them to do in short term then there is nothing wrong in it and I think that is a good sign for bitcoin community.
tabas

Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:27:21 PM

Really? I don't know about that, but if that is true then it is a good news for me. Because traders know where to trade, when to trade and all essential things in trading, since they saw the good potential of bitcoin in trading, so they shifted.

Everyone wants to make money, earn profits and if bitcoin is allowing them to do in short term then there is nothing wrong in it and I think that is a good sign for bitcoin community.

Yes of course all of us wants to make money and good thing bitcoin can help you with that, even without investment bitcoin can help you and give you a good opportunity for it.
But of course you need to work hard for it, if you don't work hard for it, bitcoin will be just non sense for you.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:51:08 PM

Yes of course all of us wants to make money and good thing bitcoin can help you with that, even without investment bitcoin can help you and give you a good opportunity for it.
But of course you need to work hard for it, if you don't work hard for it, bitcoin will be just non sense for you.

Its not only in bitcoin that you need to work hard, you have to work hard in everything to earn money, even if you are doing job you need to work hard for getting promotion and recognition.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: