Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984412 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:56:20 AM

It is not wrong to use them both offcourse because there are always people who has both. But if you want to pay stuff in store you only can use gold becasue bitcoin is to new. So what is best i think gold.

Nope the best one is Bitcoin only, It is easy to trade than traditional gold. Border-less, you can carry bitcoin anywhere in the world. But gold needs a lot of formalities. Some people argue diamonds are border-less. But it can not be traded in minutes. So, bitcoin is greater than anything else...

I won't say that the best one is only bitcoin. Gold is good, bitcoin is good. It is just going to depend on how you are using them.
If you are a gold trader and then you are getting good profit from it then gold is the best choice for you.
Same thing with bitcoin.
I think we need to choose one in order to focus it to get the maximum income, what I like about bitcoins is we are in the early stage, so with that being said, we have the most potential to earn in the future and we know that bitcoins is beginning to be popular internationally so when massive adoption happens the price will skyrocket due to good demand.

For me, you don't have to choose one from them. As long as you are able to manage them properly that's not going to be a problem.
If you want to max out your income then go for many source like gold and bitcoin. If you are just going to focus to only one, you are
not able to max out your earnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:03:44 AM

It is not wrong to use them both offcourse because there are always people who has both. But if you want to pay stuff in store you only can use gold becasue bitcoin is to new. So what is best i think gold.

Nope the best one is Bitcoin only, It is easy to trade than traditional gold. Border-less, you can carry bitcoin anywhere in the world. But gold needs a lot of formalities. Some people argue diamonds are border-less. But it can not be traded in minutes. So, bitcoin is greater than anything else...

I won't say that the best one is only bitcoin. Gold is good, bitcoin is good. It is just going to depend on how you are using them.
If you are a gold trader and then you are getting good profit from it then gold is the best choice for you.
Same thing with bitcoin.
I think we need to choose one in order to focus it to get the maximum income, what I like about bitcoins is we are in the early stage, so with that being said, we have the most potential to earn in the future and we know that bitcoins is beginning to be popular internationally so when massive adoption happens the price will skyrocket due to good demand.

For me, you don't have to choose one from them. As long as you are able to manage them properly that's not going to be a problem.
If you want to max out your income then go for many source like gold and bitcoin. If you are just going to focus to only one, you are
Honestly, that's a great way to look at all of this, and it's a great way to find a compromise between the bias of the board and the reality of investments.

Any smart person would diversify their portfolio and make sure that they don't put all of their eggs in the same egg basket, which is a great thing and we're seeing some of the issues of putting a lot of your money in a single investment in the Bitcoin market today.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:07:17 AM

Honestly, that's a great way to look at all of this, and it's a great way to find a compromise between the bias of the board and the reality of investments.

Any smart person would diversify their portfolio and make sure that they don't put all of their eggs in the same egg basket, which is a great thing and we're seeing some of the issues of putting a lot of your money in a single investment in the Bitcoin market today.

Well investing from both of it is really a good way to get more income. If you are going to ask an investment expert.
He would probably say that as long as you can get the best profit out of it then choose it.
And gold and bitcoin has the potential for it.

Vires in Numeris
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:05:17 AM

I personally, bitcoin is good choice for shorterm and gold for the long term.
I think that fluctuatin of btc is very fast and its good choice for shorterm.

I would say bitcoin and gold has the same characteristic if we are talking about long term investment. But bitcoin is flexible, bitcoin can be used
as a long term investment and as well as short term investment. But with gold it is only use for long term investment.
For me, I would not bother touching gold. I am so happy with bitcoins already and I have love already working with bitcoins, as of now I am already earning a good amount of money by working online, I would sure use this amount to invest with bitcoins to make sure that I will part of the history.

bitcoin is good and all for making a big profit but don't forget the value that gold has. gold has been around forever and it will remain strong and valuable always.

so although you may not gain the same amount of profit from gold but it is still an excellent way of storing your money in a safe place with little price swings as possible.

You are right, gold will always remain the strongest investment of all investments and it will always be valuable. But the thing is, golds are not easy to get if you want to invest with it and you are going to need big amount of money for it. But with bitcoin, you can just buy it with your money.
Regardless how many bitcoins you want as long as you afford it.
In my honest opinion I think it is more convenient and secured to invest in bitcoin than gold, because you can never make a fake bitcoin because it is cryptographically secured unlike gold may have different carat standards.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:17:41 AM

I personally, bitcoin is good choice for shorterm and gold for the long term.
I think that fluctuatin of btc is very fast and its good choice for shorterm.

I would say bitcoin and gold has the same characteristic if we are talking about long term investment. But bitcoin is flexible, bitcoin can be used
as a long term investment and as well as short term investment. But with gold it is only use for long term investment.
For me, I would not bother touching gold. I am so happy with bitcoins already and I have love already working with bitcoins, as of now I am already earning a good amount of money by working online, I would sure use this amount to invest with bitcoins to make sure that I will part of the history.

bitcoin is good and all for making a big profit but don't forget the value that gold has. gold has been around forever and it will remain strong and valuable always.

so although you may not gain the same amount of profit from gold but it is still an excellent way of storing your money in a safe place with little price swings as possible.

You are right, gold will always remain the strongest investment of all investments and it will always be valuable. But the thing is, golds are not easy to get if you want to invest with it and you are going to need big amount of money for it. But with bitcoin, you can just buy it with your money.
Regardless how many bitcoins you want as long as you afford it.
In my honest opinion I think it is more convenient and secured to invest in bitcoin than gold, because you can never make a fake bitcoin because it is cryptographically secured unlike gold may have different carat standards.

Both are different from each other but both are good as an investment, I prefer to invest in gold looking at its history, but at a moment its time to take some risks and get best benefits from bitcoin in short term.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:04:14 AM

I don't see any important sense to the thing you've been pointing of. So gold just because it has different karat we can considered it's as a unstable currency or prone to being a fake one?

In the first place, if a person will start investing for gold, of course it will be go in the process. You have guides,advisers or some gold maniac so still you can purchase a genuine one rather than fake.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:19:33 AM

I don't see any important sense to the thing you've been pointing of. So gold just because it has different karat we can considered it's as a unstable currency or prone to being a fake one?

In the first place, if a person will start investing for gold, of course it will be go in the process. You have guides,advisers or some gold maniac so still you can purchase a genuine one rather than fake.
If you don't know the basics in investing gold you will not succeed. Determining if the gold is genuine is not is very easy, we should not focus on that one instead the price in the future to calculate our potential earnings. I tell you, gold is a good investment but not as good as bitcoins in terms of profitability.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:05:15 AM

If you don't know the basics in investing gold you will not succeed. Determining if the gold is genuine is not is very easy, we should not focus on that one instead the price in the future to calculate our potential earnings. I tell you, gold is a good investment but not as good as bitcoins in terms of profitability.

That is because of the very far fluctuations. Just now we are experiencing a $200 dollar movement in 2 or 3 days. That is way too high for a commodity fluctuation. Oil and gold have never experienced that.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:29:02 AM

That is because of the very far fluctuations. Just now we are experiencing a $200 dollar movement in 2 or 3 days. That is way too high for a commodity fluctuation. Oil and gold have never experienced that.

The total market capitalization of Bitcoin is very low right now, when compared to gold, crude oil, and other commodities. There are a total of BTC15,690,300 in circulation, with a total value of $9.208 billion. This means that anyone with a few million USD in hand can influence the market rates, through bulk selling or purchase.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:31:32 AM

Well If I were to pick between two ill pick both. Bitcoin is good. Gold is good as well so I choose both and divide my funds from them 50/50.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:37:37 AM

Well If I were to pick between two ill pick both. Bitcoin is good. Gold is good as well so I choose both and divide my funds from them 50/50.

I prefer to buy bitcoin because gold really doesnt have a purpose in this world, it's bling while it actually has no use for any of our modern technology yet btc has many uses as in currency flow with GDP in a country that helps the country flow better.

It is better to have BTC than gold in my honest opinion.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:41:08 PM

Same thing with bitcoin.
Yeah perhaps it's your personal opinion but if you look what is the trend today its obviously bitcoin is in demand just look at the stock markets in the future the bitcoin will rise and it will be seen as replacement to gold.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:47:58 PM

Same thing with bitcoin.
Yeah perhaps it's your personal opinion but if you look what is the trend today its obviously bitcoin is in demand just look at the stock markets in the future the bitcoin will rise and it will be seen as replacement to gold.

Bitcoin and gold will go in hand in hand in future, none can replace each other as both are different forms of investments, gold is physical and bitcoin is digital cannot be compared to each other.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:11:24 PM

Then why would you invest in gold in the first place if you don't know the basics?Huh Choose investment which you really know well all the sides.

Also a good gold investor has some person or group alongside with him so aside from the investor, they all knows how to look at gold if it's genuine or not.

Also price volatility of gold and bitcoin is really different so I don't see why they must compare about getting profits like what you are saying.

If bitcoin is more profitable, then why others still on gold? You are just stating your views. You even don't have an experience on investing gold so how can you say that? Of course you are in bitcoin that's why you see it's more profitable. Make sense mate.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:13:27 PM

Then why would you invest in gold in the first place if you don't know the basics?Huh Choose investment which you really know well all the sides.

Also a good gold investor has some person or group alongside that aside from him, they all knows how to look at gold even if it's genuine or not.

Also price volatility of gold and bitcoin is really different so I don't see why they must compare about getting profits like what you are saying.

If bitcoin is more profitable, then why others still on gold?

Majority of people are still not aware about the bitcoin yet and those who don't prefer to take risks will invest in gold as the returns are assured in future with gold.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:40:35 PM

Same thing with bitcoin.

Bitcoin and gold will go in hand in hand in future, none can replace each other as both are different forms of investments, gold is physical and bitcoin is digital cannot be compared to each other.
bitcoin is not stable yet for real world maybe at the right time. But for me I choose gold. Gold is century and This thing has been a valuable and highly sought-after precious metal for coinage, jewelry, and other arts since long before the beginning of recorded history. So bitcoin is more far to replace gold..

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:41:39 PM

maybe this time I would suggest to choose bitcoin. although the price of bitcoin is currently down, this could be an excellent opportunity to make a profit. if you believe bitcoin prices going up, it's good enough to choose the current bitcoin. because if you choose the gold, it will be very difficult to make a profit that much

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:49:16 PM

Also a good gold investor has some person or group alongside that aside from him, they all knows how to look at gold even if it's genuine or not.

If bitcoin is more profitable, then why others still on gold?

Majority of people are still not aware about the bitcoin yet and those who don't prefer to take risks will invest in gold as the returns are assured in future with gold.

Exactly one of the reason. Im just stating facts to goldcoinminer as his comparison is really out the context. Hope he can understand my last post to him so he can be enlightened for some of his own point of view about gold and bitcoin.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:06:16 PM

Well investing from both of it is really a good way to get more income. If you are going to ask an investment expert.
He would probably say that as long as you can get the best profit out of it then choose it.
And gold and bitcoin has the potential for it.

But the potential to increase in value and to give its users a big profit is more in bitcoin than gold, in gold we only see a little increase after two or three months and sometimes we after a longer wait see a decrease which destroy our energy and time.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:14:27 PM

Same thing with bitcoin.

For an long term investment you can use gold and bitcoins both but if your focus is only a short term than go for investment in bitcoins only.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: