Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DefaultTrust changes  (Read 84388 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 11:10:01 PM

No, at least obvious cases like this one. No problem. Lets see how this will be "self resolved"  and then we will talk. I won't mention it any more, there is more than enough DT members to resolve this. Either you are right and I am wrong or you are wrong and I am right.

A thought experiment:

Let's say I think that Alice is a scammer. But Alice has a positive trust rating in DT. I'm appalled at the bad judgement of those DT members who left positive ratings for a scammer and I exclude them. Furthermore, I include a few users who labeled Alice with red trust because those users have (in my opinion) good judgement.

Should I be blacklisted from DT1? For what exactly? Aren't we supposed to build our trust lists based on whose judgement/ratings we value (or not)?

Granted someone might disagree that Alice is a scammer and/or that what I'm doing is good for DT or for the forum as a whole. They can exclude me if that's the case. But I don't think they have a case for me to be blacklisted just because they don't like my opinion or my trust list.

If there are morons in DT we deserve to have morons in DT.
I disagree.

Well, it's more of a statement of fact, what with the voting and all. I dislike it too but it's still a fact. I have excluded peloso since forever but if 90+ members of DT1 think that peloso is worthy of a DT position or are indifferent - then that's what we got.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:11:50 PM

Not really a good system IMO.

for you good system to be part of some gand ( like cult of lauda )

but good system is current trust system cos this decentralise
and gangs has less power then last system
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:25:17 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 11:37:55 PM by marlboroza

~
OK. Do you think account peloso manipulated DT system and abused it?

So no examples, no Alice VS Bob, no general discussion, just account peloso. Just this one account. Just one problem. Let's resolve this one problem.

Here is relevant topic for DT1 members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5246137.0
peloso
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:54:53 PM

He is also adding people to boost his positive score (UserCoin, Mad_Max, aliborn, GAMORA, sashapan) users who previously have given him positive ratings.

why you ask only about this 5 users?
i have other users that gave me positive ratings ( |Admiral| Wananavu99 ancientcoins
UPPEX Thule Kingf1sher villain_Mr.Burns )  why i didnt add they?
why you not ask about yogg, LFC_Bitcoin, The Pharmacist, Lafu, JollyGood and others that distrusted me but they in my trust list WHY ?
LFC_Bitcoin gave me stupid neg but he it my trust list WHY?
so wassup ?

My guess: Someone on DT1 is targeting Lauda. This morning, Lauda was at +33 / =6 / -4, now it's +32 / =6 / -11.
https://bpip.org/r/dt1changes.aspx shows that peloso (DT1 strength (2)) has added many users to DT2 today, and several of those have left Lauda negative feedback in the past.

It could be the real target is someone else (or multiple users), but I guess Lauda is the most likely scenario.

Peloso has also increased his own positive feedback by adding users who left him positive feedback to DT2 (Trust Selfscratching).
I'd say this is Trust abuse.

I only now see morvillz7z beat me to it.

whats problem if i add some peoples that is lauda;s enemy?
lauda is god? i must take permit from fucking lauda to add someone?
or stupid nullius?

i trust peloso too  Smiley

Aside from the contention within the forum, we should all trust each other.

thank you bro ) i love you
wolwoo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1139

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:56:33 PM

He is also adding people to boost his positive score (UserCoin, Mad_Max, aliborn, GAMORA, sashapan) users who previously have given him positive ratings.

i have other users that gave me positive ratings ( |Admiral| Wananavu99 ancientcoins
UPPEX Thule Kingf1sher villain_Mr.Burns )  why i didnt add they?
why you not ask about yogg, LFC_Bitcoin, The Pharmacist, Lafu, JollyGood and others that distrusted me but they in my trust list WHY ?
LFC_Bitcoin gave ne stupid neg byt he it my trust list
so wassup ?

i trust peloso too  Smiley

Aside from the contention within the forum, we should all trust each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF31zmPonBA  Kiss Kiss

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:11:03 AM

There is more Reasons why i have you on my distrust list !

First you was back in days try to manipulate the DT !

Second thing is you got me also on your distrust list !

Third reason is that you a trusted from some users that are toxic and also try to manipulate the DT.
Code:
peloso's judgement is Trusted by:
cryptohunter
H8bussesNbicycles
The-One-Above-All
And thats why i dont have answered your pms i got from you for remove you from my distrust list !

Peace

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 12:26:04 AM

~
You missed this part:
no hard feelings DaveF
I just took your post for example. No hard feelings, I have job, kids and obligations too, whole point is about system which should be self-resolved but people either don't have time or don't care or choose to stay away. Not really a good system IMO.

I did not take it personally, I just wanted to make the point that some people may not know they are here, others might not have the time to deal with it properly, etc.
And, since there is no FAQ some people might just go with instinct and add people they like and ~ those they do not without really digging deep into it.

Full disclosure I have been doing that. I have added people I have had successful trades with and who I felt helped other forum users in support. BUT, I have not examined their trust lists and I have not looked at their other posts to see if they are disruptive elsewhere. Lets face it you can be 100% on the collectibles board but a disruptive jerk in Legal but since I never look in there I would never know.

So now I am probably going to go back and take a look a bit more. I would like to think that the people I have been dealing with are an asset to the board but beyond what I have dealt with I really don't know.

Stay safe.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:26:16 AM

I see no sooner than the new 100 were chosen then Peloso has gone on a tinkering with his list spree again.

(that and @Lauda is at DT2 (-13) while I'm at DT2 (-12)  Grin

I'm glad that morvillz7z has also noticed peloso's DT activities.

^ peloso (DT1) is adding random people to his trust list (DT2). Most of those people have left negative ratings toward Lauda and nullius.

https://bpip.org/r/dt1changes.aspx

Last month I gave a detailed breakdown of peloso's DT activities in this thread of LoyceV's outlining peloso's gaming of the system.

Back in December I also gave a breakdown of peloso's tinkering with his DT list in another of LoyceV's lists, so this isn't new.

Well....  Roll Eyes

peloso
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:27:31 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 12:46:08 AM by peloso

There is more Reasons why i have you on my distrust list !

First you was back in days try to manipulate the DT !

Second thing is you got me also on your distrust list !

Third reason is that you a trusted from some users that are toxic and also try to manipulate the DT.
Code:
peloso's judgement is Trusted by:
cryptohunter
H8bussesNbicycles
The-One-Above-All
And thats why i dont have answered your pms i got from you for remove you from my distrust list !

Peace

first
i was in your distrust list more then year but you was in my trust list and still there
there is no manipulation
second
you wrong
the third reason is verry funny
i dont know why THEY trusded me as you see they not in my trust list

yes i remember i asked you the reason why you distrusted me i asked all users that distrusted me but i not remember to ask you for remove me.. may be
let i see

so you blame me for some users addme  to their trust list?

WOOOOW
you are genius  Smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 01:11:07 AM

Let's resolve this one problem.

I already did, many moons ago, with a tilde. And yes, I think that peloso is abusing his DT privileges but that's my opinion and I'm not going to ask theymos to impose it on others. There are many users like that and tilde cures them all.
peloso
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:15:38 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 01:30:48 AM by peloso

Let's resolve this one problem.

I already did, many moons ago, with a tilde. And yes, I think that peloso is abusing his DT privileges but that's my opinion and I'm not going to ask theymos to impose it on others. There are many users like that and tilde cures them all.

manipulated by this stupid reason ?

can you open your eyes and read this ?

you are attack me again and after some moos you will say im you atack
but not forget about carma that always reach  Wink
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:02:58 AM

All this crying and whining. ~ the guy and move on if you don't trust him. If he is abusing the system it shouldn't even be a discussion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:41:05 AM

marlboroza is just trying to become a nanny here ( check out suchmoon ) without having any creditability to judge users around due to his already proven biased and full of double standard judgements. Mostly he is just shooting arrows in the dark, and thinks he is the most clean person here to complain every time some ratings pops up on his walls.

~marlboroza is a better call due to his abuse of trust and flag system from much longer time than peloso was even around here. marlboroza is as dump as not understanding what DT voting power is made for, and on the other had calling theymos on it, I am happy to see you say that faucet hunter !

~snip~

Bullshit reasons, you belong nowhere near DT.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:02:48 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 07:35:26 AM by marlboroza

~marlboroza is a better call due to his abuse of trust and flag system from much longer time than peloso was even around here.
What trust and flag abuse, Bump?
All this crying and whining. ~ the guy and move on if you don't trust him. If he is abusing the system it shouldn't even be a discussion.
It is not the first time account peloso ended up in DT.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 06:17:56 AM

I have to say that I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw this Default Trust rating on my trust page:
~
How these kind of users end up in DT is beyond my knowledge.
My guess: Someone on DT1 is targeting Lauda. This morning, Lauda was at +33 / =6 / -4, now it's +32 / =6 / -11.
https://bpip.org/r/dt1changes.aspx shows that peloso (DT1 strength (2)) has added many users to DT2 today, and several of those have left Lauda negative feedback in the past.

It could be the real target is someone else (or multiple users), but I guess Lauda is the most likely scenario.

Peloso has also increased his own positive feedback by adding users who left him positive feedback to DT2 (Trust Selfscratching).

Funny situation we have here. Did I not warn about this very early? The number of bad members is growing faster than even I had anticipated.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:30:38 AM

I have to say that I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw this Default Trust rating on my trust page:
~
How these kind of users end up in DT is beyond my knowledge.

Funny situation we have here. Did I not warn about this very early? The number of bad members is growing faster than even I had anticipated.

Which is exactly why I have peloso in ~ for quite some time, and I do encourage everyone who thinks doing what he does is dubious to do the same...

Funnily enough he pmed me demanding why I excluded him when I did... Funny bloke.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 07:33:48 AM

Which is exactly why I have peloso in ~ for quite some time, and I do encourage everyone who thinks doing what he does is dubious to do the same...

Funnily enough he pmed me demanding why I excluded him when I did... Funny bloke.
Sometimes I tend to think somebody is playing a big joke with this DT system. Lips sealed

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16654

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 08:42:54 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Guess I am going to have to read some more.
May I recommend LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system?

who are good users? lauda ? tman? you ? may be suchmoon?
Me Tongue
Seriously though, the dtview approval rates could be an indicator: theymos and hilariousandco have massive approval ratings, suchmoon has high approval but also more disapproval which I'll call controversy now, DarkStar_, Cyrus, gmaxwell and others have high approval again.
At the bottom of the list is wolwoo, with heavy disapproval ratings.
"In the middle" is the real controversy: Blacknavy with +5 -4, Rmcdermott927 with +4 -4, peloso with +12 -14, and more.

So do we expect theymos to blacklist the "bad" majority then? Or blacklist the passive DT1 members for not excluding the "bad" members? Doesn't seem much different than theymos just hand-picking DT1 like he used to prior to 2019.
All good points Smiley Although the times when theymos hand-picked DT1 weren't that bad either. The members were too static though.

whats problem if i add some peoples that is lauda;s enemy?
The problem is abusing your DT1-power to make more than one negative feedback show up by default. You don't like Lauda, that's okay. You left negative feedback, that's your right. You got onto DT1, good for you! But then you overplayed your hand by trying to hit Lauda harder than you should have.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:54:39 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The problem is abusing your DT1-power to make more than one negative feedback show up by default.
Requiring inclusions from at least 2 or 3 DT1 users to become DT2 would largely negate this problem, along with the problem of trust self-scratching. Increasing the requirements to be voted on to DT1 wouldn't be a bad move either.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:37:49 AM

The problem is abusing your DT1-power to make more than one negative feedback show up by default.
Requiring inclusions from at least 2 or 3 DT1 users to become DT2 would largely negate this problem, along with the problem of trust self-scratching. Increasing the requirements to be voted on to DT1 wouldn't be a bad move either.

Naturally you fit that prerequisite, so you don't see that as being a problem.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: