Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DefaultTrust changes  (Read 84170 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 3011

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:46:06 PM

~~~~

But i got some pm and infos to change it and glad about that some People has written to me !

In this case for willi9974 its a bit more as the list from me in the past and he changed it already i and havnt looked at it for now !

The question is would he be on DT ?

So i guess it would be a nice and good thing to pm Users if this happens again for other Users in the future !

Sure it depends on what User it is and his History !

Anyway , hope he will solve his list and change it how he thinks it will be good !

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1752

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:43:05 PM

Does anybody else think DefaultTrust is slowly turning into a popularity contest where you have to abide by rules from the established members or else you are shunned?
Even if I get the intention of forcing a member to "clean"(maintain aka evict some undesirables,... ) his trust list to stay in DT1, this feels kinda wrong.

Trust is sometimes a fickle bitch, but while i have lauda distrusted i respect everybody elses decision to trust lauda and don't go into a frenzy distrusting people.

The reaction with willi9974 was in my opinion a bit overboard, a notice like "hey you are in DT1, can you please look at what does this mean and update your list accordingly?" should have sufficed.

This has always been the case for the default trust. At first people pretended this was not the case and the staff tried to cover for them, but eventually the environment of having no rules meant it just continually devolved into this ball washing circle jerk we have today where the most manipulative control freaks sit atop the default trust. These people care more about getting their dopamine hit from making little red marks and controlling people than serving this community equitably.

I take issue with the bold part as you are painting everyone on DT with the same brush.  There are some good people on DT who are not manipulative control freaks and I for one take offense at your statement.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:33:12 PM

Does anybody else think DefaultTrust is slowly turning into a popularity contest where you have to abide by rules from the established members or else you are shunned?
Even if I get the intention of forcing a member to "clean"(maintain aka evict some undesirables,... ) his trust list to stay in DT1, this feels kinda wrong.

Trust is sometimes a fickle bitch, but while i have lauda distrusted i respect everybody elses decision to trust lauda and don't go into a frenzy distrusting people.

The reaction with willi9974 was in my opinion a bit overboard, a notice like "hey you are in DT1, can you please look at what does this mean and update your list accordingly?" should have sufficed.

This has always been the case for the default trust. At first people pretended this was not the case and the staff tried to cover for them, but eventually the environment of having no rules meant it just continually devolved into this ball washing circle jerk we have today where the most manipulative control freaks sit atop the default trust. These people care more about getting their dopamine hit from making little red marks and controlling people than serving this community equitably.

I take issue with the bold part as you are painting everyone on DT with the same brush.  There are some good people on DT who are not manipulative control freaks and I for one take offense at your statement.

No, I am not. Everyone here knows exactly who I am talking about and I went on to describe the individuals. Unfortunately though most of those people a top of the list still make excuses for them regardless, and are intimidated against openly supporting certain trustworthy people for fear of gaining their ire.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:38:20 PM

No, I am not. Everyone here knows exactly who I am talking about and I went on to describe the individuals. Unfortunately though most of those people a top of the list still make excuses for them regardless, and are intimidated against openly supporting certain trustworthy people for fear of gaining their ire.

I don't, and I believe you are judging based on jealousy.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:53:11 PM

I don't, and I believe you are judging based on jealousy.  :/

Who am I jealous of Vod, you? What am I jealous of that I don't already have?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:01:43 PM

??

The thing you constantly whine about.... DT membership. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:06:40 PM

??

The thing you constantly whine about.... DT membership. 

I think you are having delusions again. Go take your meds.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:22:16 PM

Anyway, don't paint everyone in DT with the same brush.  And don't lie when you get caught.  Tongue

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:32:22 PM

Anyway, don't paint everyone in DT with the same brush.  And don't lie when you get caught.  Tongue

You mean like when you are caught abusing your position in the default trust to punish people for criticizing you and you pretend like it was justified over and over again even though you fail to substantiate your claims? Thanks for being yet another example of the dog pile that results any time the chosen are criticized.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 6275

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:43:56 PM

don't wear an avatar

you wear the boobs-licking avatar which i personally find the most interesting avatar on forum so far, specially the tongue part. Roll Eyes

I did ask that we treat people with some humility, maybe we should even ask them if they really want to be in DT1.

humility? i think you taking this shit too seriously, plus to a certain extent, one should use  the trust system the same way whether on DT or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:45:06 PM

You mean like when you are caught abusing your position in the default trust to punish people for criticizing you and you pretend like it was justified over and over again even though you fail to substantiate your claims? Thanks for being yet another example of the dog pile that results any time the chosen are criticized.

No, I meant don't lie like you just did a few posts ago.  Tongue

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:18:55 AM

I take issue with the bold part as you are painting everyone on DT with the same brush.  There are some good people on DT who are not manipulative control freaks and I for one take offense at your statement.

I definitely do not know who you are referring to.  It sounds like you are talking about me.  I am on default trust and am #10 on bpip.org in trust.  So given above, it sure sounds like you are saying I am a manipulative control freak.

We have traded many times so I am assuming you don't mean that; but read over what you wrote and realize it is what your are implying.  While you may have legitimate issues with some DT members maybe don't attack us all in one statement.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:33:14 AM

I definitely do not know who you are referring to.  It sounds like you are talking about me.  I am on default trust and am #10 on bpip.org in trust.  So given above, it sure sounds like you are saying I am a manipulative control freak.

We have traded many times so I am assuming you don't mean that; but read over what you wrote and realize it is what your are implying.  While you may have legitimate issues with some DT members maybe don't attack us all in one statement.

Do you go around compulsively negative rating people with little to no substantiation? Do you abuse your position on the trust list to silence people who disagree with or criticize you? Do you coordinate with others to make sure people who criticize your in group are excluded? No? Then I am not talking about you. I am very sorry you feel offended by my statements. I would however consider you part of the later group of people intimidated into not supporting people whom you otherwise would agree with in order to protect yourself from these unscrupulous users populating the default trust.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:58:59 AM

Do you go around compulsively negative rating people with little to no substantiation?

You do.  On this page you claimed I take medication for mental issues with no substantiation.  I guess that makes you a manipulator...

Or your logic doesn't apply to someone that isn't on DT?

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:49:37 AM

I definitely do not know who you are referring to.  It sounds like you are talking about me.  I am on default trust and am #10 on bpip.org in trust.  So given above, it sure sounds like you are saying I am a manipulative control freak.

We have traded many times so I am assuming you don't mean that; but read over what you wrote and realize it is what your are implying.  While you may have legitimate issues with some DT members maybe don't attack us all in one statement.

Do you go around compulsively negative rating people with little to no substantiation? Do you abuse your position on the trust list to silence people who disagree with or criticize you? Do you coordinate with others to make sure people who criticize your in group are excluded? No? Then I am not talking about you. I am very sorry you feel offended by my statements. I would however consider you part of the later group of people intimidated into not supporting people whom you otherwise would agree with in order to protect yourself from these unscrupulous users populating the default trust.

I can assure you I am intimidated by no one here.

Edit to add:  I don't think i do any of the things you detailed.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:30:16 AM

Do you go around compulsively negative rating people with little to no substantiation?

You do.  On this page you claimed I take medication for mental issues with no substantiation.  I guess that makes you a manipulator...

Or your logic doesn't apply to someone that isn't on DT?

I know simple logic is a problem for you, but I didn't leave you a rating over it so, this can pretty much be summarized as you again trying to contrive my criticism of you as abuse of the trust system. You however have repeatedly used the trust system as a tool of retaliation against those who criticize you. Not the same things at all, but you know this and are simply being disingenuous as usual.

I can assure you I am intimidated by no one here.

Edit to add:  I don't think i do any of the things you detailed.

I don't think you do any of those things either. Regarding pressure to not voice opinions, I can only make that conclusion based on private messages of support I get from users here on some of these issues that for some reason they don't feel like they can state publicly.

Also the fact that people who have repeatedly trusted me with large sums some how don't feel I am worth an inclusion, or even outright exclude my self as well as other vocal critics with very solid reputations with no explanation. Of course if this was the case no one would admit to it...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:33:54 AM

I know simple logic is a problem for you, but I didn't leave you a rating over it so, this can pretty much be summarized as you again trying to contrive my criticism of you as abuse of the trust system. You however have repeatedly used the trust system as a tool of retaliation against those who criticize you. Not the same things at all, but you know this and are simply being disingenuous as usual.

There you go again, rating me because you're jealous of my DT membership.

You seem to do this repeatedly, and are just attempting to manipulate as usual.  :/

Also the fact that people who have repeatedly trusted me with large sums some how don't feel I am worth an inclusion, or even outright exclude my self as well as other vocal critics with very solid reputations with no explanation. Of course if this was the case no one would admit to it...

So you must have done something to make them lose the trust...

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 5875

Meh.

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:34:34 AM

TECSHARE, I think it's the same for both sides..

You saw one newbie earlier in this thread speaking out against Og and he instantly got attacked and labelled a sockpuppet. Although chances are high they are, it still is the same as when people voice their opinion against the other side.

I usually get shit for having certain people on my trustlist etc. but I'm just trying (lately) to be more neutral with it all. Constant fighting leads to nothing but pain and misery and I do believe we could all benefit here without all of the drama. In the past I was afraid to speak up against certain people in public as I was afraid of the repercussion it would bring. None of these people are currently on my trust list today though.

All in all I think we could all learn things from each other and strive for greatness and positivity rather than the current rot we are in.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:45:31 AM

TECSHARE, I think it's the same for both sides..

You saw one newbie earlier in this thread speaking out against Og and he instantly got attacked and labelled a sockpuppet. Although chances are high they are, it still is the same as when people voice their opinion against the other side.

I usually get shit for having certain people on my trustlist etc. but I'm just trying (lately) to be more neutral with it all. Constant fighting leads to nothing but pain and misery and I do believe we could all benefit here without all of the drama. In the past I was afraid to speak up against certain people in public as I was afraid of the repercussion it would bring. None of these people are currently on my trust list today though.

All in all I think we could all learn things from each other and strive for greatness and positivity rather than the current rot we are in.

I really don't know what you mean by "the same for both sides" as it doesn't really make any sense. Do you really believe that newbies are randomly showing up with strong opinions in meta right off the bat? Come on man I know you are not that naive.

I agree all the infighting is shit, but you know what, without that drama no one gives a FUCK about any of this, until it is their ass in the sling of course, then suddenly their eyes are wide open. It is really easy to let it all be when you are not a target and find yourself comfortably within the in group, and of course there is strong incentive to stay there by not rocking the boat.

People have already decided they are going to penalize me because of their personal feelings or ulterior motives. As a result, I really don't have any incentive to be very nice any more now do I? The ones who know I am trustworthy will continue to trust me and the ones who have judged me will continue to do so even if I start handing out hugs and ass kisses. That is the flip side of the in group, people ostracized with no avenue for redemption. So be it, I will do my best to be a thorn in the side of the worst perpetrators until people start doing something about these issues.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:56:21 AM

It is really easy to let it all be when you are not a target and find yourself comfortably within the in group, and of course there is strong incentive to stay there by not rocking the boat.

I recently was a target and my recognition score dropped considerably.  I'm still "letting it be".   You ignore your hypocrisy and try to exaggerate the seriousness of anything you desire.

Maybe causing drama also causes people to lose trust in you?  Something to think about before you suggest all DT members are "manipulative". 

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: