Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF?  (Read 49301 times)
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:45:59 PM

I don't think you know what a straw man argument is.

What does the phones ringing prove if it's even true? The phones would still ring if the plane was missing, before it crashed. It was off course for a while.

Again, they have so much control over what happens its sickening. People are so out of touch with themselves i can't get through to you so i'll leave you all to bicker.

Until you fix your spiritual side you will not understand how they manipulate you

peace
MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:48:58 PM

Randomlove, do you smoke weed?

I've done many things in my youth.

That explains a lot lol.

There's also a flip[ side to your assumptions, And you sir are the one thats been narrow minded and closing yourself within boxes, Not me!

Having a good seasion this year ain't you! Mwhahahahaha

As for me believing everything i read, No, I'm just trying stir some peoples brain cells, Maybe not yours but as i say 90% are sheep, Not all as you claim! Your good at jumping to conclusions yourself and i love you referencing Wikipedia for stuff about 'God' lol. If you want know what got is its the golden light of universal consciousness to be precise. we have 2 DNA strands where we can have up to 12 so as a species, We have a lot to learn! There are already people showing up with 3 strands so the awakening as already started whether you believe it or not.

And the reference to people as sheep comes from your masters, They termed you sheeple so i am only using the official name of what they call you, Although, I agree with their assessments! I'd like take creedit but its not from me sorry!

See how they geet 2 people like me and you who should be on same page bickering over straw man arguments. There methods have been simple, Slow and methodical and credit where credits due, They done a fine job on us! The people behind thee curtain (mathematicians, Scientists, medical personal etc ) aree anything but stupid, They use puppets that are stupid and thats all that the general public see.

Hell, If you really want get out there it isn't even creatures of this planet that control the ones we know about! From stories of atlantis (created from the tree of life) to martians coming to earth after a failed lucifarian experiment on mars, Who the fuck knows really! The only thing i can guarantee is that if you believe what you were schooled, Your not using that lump of ffflesh in your head!

As for paranoia haha, Your funny. I don't fear (Fictional Events actually realized) because it doesn't exist. Its all in the head! I embrace and look forward to my passing and will grow old with dignity. Sorry but that last line off yours as me in stitches here. ROFL

To say you claim you're enlightened and intelligent you really do act like a child with a temper. And many lols at the rest of your posts. Atlantis & tree of life lol.

Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:50:48 PM

I don't think you know what a straw man argument is.

What does the phones ringing prove if it's even true? The phones would still ring if the plane was missing, before it crashed. It was off course for a while.

Again, they have so much control over what happens its sickening. People are so out of touch with themselves i can't get through to you so i'll leave you all to bicker.

Until you fix your spiritual side you will not understand how they manipulate you

peace

You're the one bickering here. You offer zero evidence of anything and just troll people in the process. All you can come up with as an argument is calling people sheeple.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:55:31 PM

The pilot making the first turn doesn't invalidate anything, its the additional turn(s) after that initial turn that make no sense to me.

Whats your source for these turns? AFAIK, nothing is known with any degree of certainty about the flight path after the transponder was shut down. Now Ive not followed this all that closely, so perhaps I missed it, but afaik, there have been a few unidentified radar contacts at the extreme end of radar range which may or may not have been flight 370, but what Ive seen so far is sketchy at best. If there is or will surface more convincing evidence that the plane made several turns hours after disappearing from radar, Ill gladly drop the fire/smoke theory, and revert to my original one: pilot suicide. In fact Ill entertain any other theories as well, as long as they are at least plausible, and some "men behind the curtains" covert plot to kill a few run of the mill ARM SoC engineers to obtain patent rights on some utterly trivial 'invention' those engineers did not even posses, is not among them.

Let's think about this for a second. Military radar blips happened after that initial turn, if you plot those points, I come to the conclusion that  turns had to be made, not slightly erratic. Not to mention the sharp turn into the Indian Ocean that the people investigating are acting like happened.  It sounds like your just acting like we need to ignore those because of the whole unrealiability factor of military radar?  which I think is a little odd, but I will comply because I am not familiar with military radar.

To be clear, I was dismissing the altitude readings from radar returns, as they are notoriously unreliable, particularly at long range, so the story that the plane climbed above 45000 or whatever foot is anything but certain.  Positioning is of course quite accurate although all kinds of things can give false unidentified returns, from flocks of birds to thermals to whatever other plane.  Ive not seen anything that looks like a radar track, showing a plane flying at normal cruising speed (which kinda rules out birds or thermals) but as mentioned above, if that does exist and is reasonably certain to be from flight 370, I agree, then the plane must have been under control by a pilot.
randomlove

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:04:35 PM

Lost spirits, poor souls you all are
MUFC

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:06:42 PM

Yawn, dont you get tired of trolling the same crap? Grow up.

randomlove

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:11:07 PM

Bad choice in manager this year hey? May as well do what you accuse me of ain't i

Everton are doing well ain't they, Think you picked the wrong manager! And all people interested in such things are sheeple by definition (Crowd mentality and all that). I know more about you from your usename than you probably do about yourself! Thats how far gone you people are!

Your savable, I'm trying to help believe it or not, But its ultimitly you as i keep saying. ANyways, Ill disapear for good now

Bye bye sheep, see you never
MUFC

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:17:07 PM

Bad choice in manager this year hey? May as well do what you accuse me of ain't i

Everton are doing well ain't they, Think you picked the wrong manager! And all people interested in such things are sheeple by definition (Crowd mentality and all that). I know more about you from your usename than you probably do about yourself! Thats how far gone you people are!

Your savable, I'm trying to help believe it or not, But its ultimitly you as i keep saying. ANyways, Ill disapear for good now

Bye bye sheep, see you never

I don't even like football, so way to prove everybody right by making even more assumptions on people you know nothing about whilst acting like a child. You must be vaguely interested in football though since you know more about it than me.

Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:20:52 PM

You said you were leaving for good yesterday.
dammeul

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:29:07 PM

I don't even like football, so way to prove everybody right by making even more assumptions on people you know nothing about whilst acting like a child. You must be vaguely interested in football though since you know more about it than me.

Interesting thread ... Google searches!

Can I just ask, what does MUFC mean if you don't like football ... the drama that has unfolded in the last 5 minutes for me reading this through, I simply must know!
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1840
Merit: 2861

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 10:52:35 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 11:11:14 PM by ibminer

The pilot making the first turn doesn't invalidate anything, its the additional turn(s) after that initial turn that make no sense to me.

Whats your source for these turns? AFAIK, nothing is known with any degree of certainty about the flight path after the transponder was shut down. Now Ive not followed this all that closely, so perhaps I missed it, but afaik, there have been a few unidentified radar contacts at the extreme end of radar range which may or may not have been flight 370, but what Ive seen so far is sketchy at best. If there is or will surface more convincing evidence that the plane made several turns hours after disappearing from radar, Ill gladly drop the fire/smoke theory, and revert to my original one: pilot suicide. In fact Ill entertain any other theories as well, as long as they are at least plausible, and some "men behind the curtains" covert plot to kill a few run of the mill ARM SoC engineers to obtain patent rights on some utterly trivial 'invention' those engineers did not even posses, is not among them.

Let's think about this for a second. Military radar blips happened after that initial turn, if you plot those points, I come to the conclusion that  turns had to be made, not slightly erratic. Not to mention the sharp turn into the Indian Ocean that the people investigating are acting like happened.  It sounds like your just acting like we need to ignore those because of the whole unrealiability factor of military radar?  which I think is a little odd, but I will comply because I am not familiar with military radar.

To be clear, I was dismissing the altitude readings from radar returns, as they are notoriously unreliable, particularly at long range, so the story that the plane climbed above 45000 or whatever foot is anything but certain.  Positioning is of course quite accurate although all kinds of things can give false unidentified returns, from flocks of birds to thermals to whatever other plane.  Ive not seen anything that looks like a radar track, showing a plane flying at normal cruising speed (which kinda rules out birds or thermals) but as mentioned above, if that does exist and is reasonably certain to be from flight 370, I agree, then the plane must have been under control by a pilot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370#Disappearance
The flight departed from Kuala Lumpur International Airport on 8 March 2014 at 00:41 local time (16:41 UTC, 7 March) and was scheduled to land at Beijing Capital International Airport at 06:30 local time (22:30 UTC, 7 March). It climbed to its assigned cruise altitude of 35,000 feet (11,000 m) and was travelling at 471 knots (872 km/h; 542 mph)[25] true airspeed when it ceased all communications and the transponder signal was lost. The aircraft's last known position on 8 March at 01:21 local time (17:21 UTC, 7 March) was at the navigational waypoint IGARI in the Gulf of Thailand, at which the aircraft turned westwards, heading towards a waypoint called VAMPI in the Strait of Malacca,[26] primary radar tracking suggests that the aircraft descended as low as 12,000 feet (3,700 m). From there, the aircraft flew towards a waypoint called GIVAL, arriving at 2:15 local time (18:15 UTC, 7 March), thereafter to the Southern Thailand Islands (Andaman Coast) of Phuket, and was last plotted heading northwest towards another waypoint called IGREX.[27][28][29]

At this point, suicide may be your fallback… and I can't argue it except to say its a really strange way to commit suicide, disabling communications and having to directly kill your friend copilot or somehow get him out of the cockpit so you can go on a joyride into the Indian ocean?    All of the research they seem to have done on the pilots doesn't seem to indicate either had a reason to commit suicide.

Dual suicide pact?  hard to believe.

The box - Where are you thinking?  Cheesy
,____________
|        Puppet |
|                  |
|                ib|miner
|___________|                                                                          randomlove

I'm a little worried about randomlove  Undecided

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:35:04 PM

The flight departed from .. and was last plotted heading northwest towards another waypoint called IGREX.[27][28][29]

So far, the sources for that appear to be hearsay by anonymous sources, but if confirmed, I'll drop my fire theory.

At this point, suicide may be your fallback… and I can't argue it except to say its a really strange way to commit suicide, disabling communications and having to directly kill your friend copilot or somehow get him out of the cockpit so you can go on a joyride into the Indian ocean?    All of the research they seem to have done on the pilots doesn't seem to indicate either had a reason to commit suicide.

Dual suicide seems far fetched indeed, but its not very hard to come up with theories explaining a single suicide; while the captain or copilot is out of the cockpit (they go to the bathroom too you know), close the reinforced cabin door and depressurize the plane. ~15 minutes later you have a silent plane. As for why it would be a strange way, I disagree. In fact, its probably how I would do it if I was to take my own life and had no quarrels taking 200 innocents with me. Vanish and turn your cowardly act in to a possibly unsolvable mystery. I would find that more appealing that the thought that my children and family would view me as a murderer and coward.

As for the reason, one can of course only guess, but IIRC the captain's wife was divorcing him and she was moving out of the house that very day. He also had problems in his extramarital affair and apparently received a phone call from some woman minutes before the flight. His own daughter claimed the captain acted strangely and distant (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-pilot-3303379) in the month leading up to the crash. There is this dogma on talking about pilot's suicide, but its happened before and it seems unthinkable no pilot will ever do it again:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/03/11/just-how-common-are-pilot-suicides/?tid=pm_national_pop

The box - Where are you thinking?  Cheesy
,____________
|        Puppet |
|                  |
|                ib|miner
|___________|                                                                          randomlove

I'm a little worried about randomlove  Undecided

Randomlove doesnt think in or out the box. His brain is fried by too many drugs to think. Just click his ignore button.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:03:13 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 06:15:15 AM by Bicknellski

The flight departed from .. and was last plotted heading northwest towards another waypoint called IGREX.[27][28][29]

So far, the sources for that appear to be hearsay by anonymous sources, but if confirmed, I'll drop my fire theory.

Dual suicide seems far fetched indeed, but its not very hard to come up with theories explaining a single suicide; while the captain or copilot is out of the cockpit (they go to the bathroom too you know), close the reinforced cabin door and depressurize the plane. ~15 minutes later you have a silent plane. As for why it would be a strange way, I disagree. In fact, its probably how I would do it if I was to take my own life and had no quarrels taking 200 innocents with me. Vanish and turn your cowardly act in to a possibly unsolvable mystery. I would find that more appealing that the thought that my children and family would view me as a murderer and coward.

As for the reason, one can of course only guess, but IIRC the captain's wife was divorcing him and she was moving out of the house that very day. He also had problems in his extramarital affair and apparently received a phone call from some woman minutes before the flight. His own daughter claimed the captain acted strangely and distant (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-pilot-3303379) in the month leading up to the crash. There is this dogma on talking about pilot's suicide, but its happened before and it seems unthinkable no pilot will ever do it again:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/03/11/just-how-common-are-pilot-suicides/?tid=pm_national_pop

<snip randomlove is a racist bigot not to be listened to>

There are a number of documented cases that could be viable that the pilot was 'off their meds' or "a tad squirrely" and was contemplating suicide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Express_Flight_705

http://www.tailstrike.com/070494.htm

Flight Engineer Auburn Calloway knew his career was about to end. His employer, Federal Express, had recently uncovered a series of irregularities and outright falsifications in both his original employment application and in hundreds of hours of flight records. He was ordered to appear at a disciplinary hearing in the second week of April, 1994. He understood that the likeliest outcome of such a hearing would be his termination, and subsequently the loss of his FAA flight certification.

His solution was as simple as it was horrifying. He would provide for his family financially, end his own life, and in the process he would punish FedEx in the worst way imaginable.

I would still lean to some sort of mechanical failure / decompression / fire scenario first given that has happened more often than the suicide pilot incidents. Just the numbers make it more likely it was mechanical.

http://news.aviation-safety.net/2013/12/22/list-of-aircraft-accidents-caused-by-pilot-suicide/

and

http://news.aviation-safety.net/category/accident-criminalization/

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:24:42 AM

The pilot did say 'Good night' before end of communication.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:34:48 AM

http://aviation-safety.net/database/types/Boeing-777/database

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20070226-0
Code:
Narrative:

The accident occurred during engine start after pushback from the stand.
After the right generator came online an electrical failure occurred in the
right main bus. The failure resulted in severe internal arcing and short circuits
inside the two main power contactors of the right main bus. The heat generated
during the failure resulted in the contactor casings becoming compromised,
causing molten metal droplets to fall down onto the insulation blankets below.
The insulation blankets ignited and a fire spread underneath a floor panel to
the opposite electrical panel (P205), causing heat and fire damage to structure,
cooling ducts and wiring. The flight crew responded to the bus failure and a
burning smell by shutting down the right engine and taxiing to a nearby stand.
The Airfield Fire Service attended the aircraft when it arrived on stand and
entered the Main Equipment Centre where they discovered significant smoke
but no fire. The passengers were evacuated uneventfully via steps.

CAUSAL FACTORS:

1. An internal failure of the Right Generator Circuit Breaker or Right Bus Tie Breaker
contactor on the P200 power panel inside the Main Equipment Centre resulted in
severe internal arcing and short-circuits which melted the contactor casings.
The root cause of contactor failure could not be determined.
2. The open base of the P200 power panel allowed molten metal droplets from
the failed contactors to drop down onto the insulation blankets and ignite them.
3. The aircraft’s electrical protection system was not designed to detect and
rapidly remove power from a contactor suffering from severe internal arcing and
short-circuits.
4. The contactors had internal design features that probably contributed to the
uncontained failures.

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20080117-0

Code:
The investigation identified the following probable causal factors that led to the 
fuel flow restrictions:

1) Accreted ice from within the fuel system released, causing a restriction
to the engine fuel flow at the face of the FOHE, on both of the engines.
2) Ice had formed within the fuel system, from water that occurred naturally
in the fuel, whilst the aircraft operated with low fuel flows over a long period
and the localised fuel temperatures were in an area described as the ‘sticky range’.
3) The FOHE, although compliant with the applicable certification requirements,
was shown to be susceptible to restriction when presented with soft ice in a
high concentration, with a fuel temperature that is below -10°C and a fuel flow
above flight idle.
4) Certification requirements, with which the aircraft and engine fuel systems
had to comply, did not take account of this phenomenon as the risk was
unrecognised at that time.

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20110729-0

Code:
Narrative:

A Boeing 777-266ER, SU-GBP, sustained substantial damage in a cockpit
fire at Cairo International Airport (CAI), Egypt.
The aircraft was preparing for departure at Gate F7, Terminal 3 at Cairo
Airport at the time the crew detected a fire at the right hand lower portion
of the cockpit area, below the number 3 window. The crew and passengers
expeditiously deplaned with no injuries.

Examination of the aircraft determined that the cockpit was extensively damaged,
and two holes were burned through the aircraft external skin just below the First
Officer’s window. In addition, smoke damage occurred throughout the aircraft,
and heat damage was found on overhead structures well aft of the cockpit.
The crew oxygen system has a number of oxygen lines and hoses running
through the area were the fire started. Some of those hoses are electrically
conductive, according to research. The investigators are conducting tests to
determine if a failure involving these hoses could have been the primary cause
of the fire.

Currently, the Boeing Company, in coordination with the investigation and the
Federal Aviation Administration of the United States, is working to develop
mitigation strategies that are designed to eliminate this potential source of
fire in the cockpit. Boeing is working to finalize a Service Bulletin that is
designed to inspect for and eliminate potential electrical faults around the
crew oxygen system lines and hoses. In addition, Boeing is developing plans
to replace the current crew oxygen system hoses with new, non-conductive
hoses and is evaluating the benefits to providing additional electrical grounding
points for crew oxygen system components.

CONCLUSIONS:

Examination of the aircraft revealed that the fire originated near the first officer's
oxygen mask supply tubing, which is located underneath the side console below
the no. 3 right hand flight deck window. Oxygen from the flight crew oxygen system
is suspected to have contributed to the fire's intensity and speed.
The cause of the fire could not be conclusively determined. It is not yet known
whether the oxygen system breach occurred first, providing a flammable environment
or whether the oxygen system breach occurred as a result of the fire.

Accident could be related to the following probable causes:

1. Electrical fault or short circuit resulted in electrical heating of flexible hoses in the flight
crew oxygen system. (Electrical Short Circuits: contact between aircraft wiring and oxygen
system components may be possible if multiple wire clamps are missing or fractured or if
wires are incorrectly installed).
2. Exposure to Electrical Current

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
randomlove

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:44:51 AM

Apples and oranges, everyone loves comparing apples and oranges!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:54:35 AM

This is really funny. Australia and Malaysia has reached a deal on who should have the custody of the black box, once it is recovered. Why a deal even before recovering the black box?
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:30:45 PM

This is really funny. Australia and Malaysia has reached a deal on who should have the custody of the black box, once it is recovered. Why a deal even before recovering the black box?

Jurisdiction rules so that one nation or the other will work on the recovery / investigation.

Typical in a number of investigations like this.

Examples:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_Air_Flight_1285 (Canadian Soil)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_111

The initial search and rescue response, crash recovery operation, and resulting investigation by the Government of Canada took over four years and cost CAD 57 million (at that time approximately USD 38 million).[3] The Transportation Safety Board of Canada's (TSB) official report of their investigation stated that flammable material used in the aircraft's structure allowed a fire to spread beyond the control of the crew, resulting in a loss of control and the crash of the aircraft.[4]

Expensive it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447

While the Brazilian Navy removed the first major wreckage and two bodies from the sea within five days of the accident, the BEA's (Bureau d'Enquêtes et d'Analyses pour la Sécurité de l'Aviation Civile) initial investigation was hampered because the aircraft's black boxes were not recovered from the ocean floor until May 2011, nearly two years later.[1][3]

Underwater search
On 5 June 2009, the French nuclear submarine Émeraude was dispatched to the crash zone, arriving in the area on the 10th. Its mission was to assist in the search for the missing flight recorders or "black-boxes" which might be located at great depth.[95] The submarine would use its sonar to listen for the ultrasonic signal emitted by the black boxes' "pingers",[96] covering 13 sq mi (34 km2) a day. The Émeraude was to work with the mini-sub Nautile, which can descend to the ocean floor. The French submarines would be aided by two U.S. underwater audio devices capable of picking up signals at a depth of 20,000 ft (6,100 m).[97]

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:13:57 PM

not only that, but contradicting news are coming from each side and from the chinese as well, it's hard to follow and understand what's going on anymore
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 2654

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:29:46 AM

No, this is actually just FUD spread by Christians to try make some of their claims valid, when it's actually lies.

Einstein being a Jew is irrelevant. Where is his work religious in inspiration? "Albert Einstein's religious views have been studied extensively. He said he believed in the "pantheistic" God of Baruch Spinoza, but not in a personal god, a belief he criticized. He also called himself an agnostic, while disassociating himself from the label atheist, preferring, he said, "an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein

Carl Sagan was essentially an agnostic but against religion. Do some research. You might want to read his The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God book.

And I have literally no idea what you just said about Hawking, but he's probably the most atheistic of them all, regardless of whether he comes out and point blank says 'There is no God', but clearly you haven't read his book The Grand Design ( I recommend you do): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7979211/Has-Stephen-Hawking-ended-the-God-debate.html

So please stop trying to claim prominent scientists as your own to further give any credence to childish myths.

1) FUD ? What are you talking about, I didn't get some opinioned post like you did here, I got facts and clear quotes from the people here
2) Being a Jew is not relevant? this claim is plainly stupid do you even read what are you saying here ? and just another fact since you say that 3) Einstein believes in Spinozas God isn't that God, The God and not many? as in the main 3 religions where non of them says that God is human? and where is his work religious is inspiration? you don't see two of the most well known example in modern science I've mentioned? if you don't understand those just ask for explanation but don't go in denial as if I didn't back up what I said with know facts

4) Carl Sagan against religion? he was during much of his life an Agnostic THEIST, if he wasn't why would he say "Atheism is stupid." and other quotes that you are just plainly ignoring it again obviously because you can't argue against it.

My comment on Hawking is clear you can read and reread it, also claiming I didn't read a book is a proof on it self on how you make your own thing and believes it but does that makes a fact NO it does not.

5) And as I said in my previous comment that you did quote if you want me to remove Hawkins from that list, as he did NOT start a clear stance about it I have no problem with that, but on the other hand how come you are just plainly ignoring the dozen of prominent scientist I mentioned, and focusing on one of them only, see where again you self denial kicks in and you just ignore as proven above again what was written
So please stop trying to claim prominent scientists as your own to further give any credence to childish myths.
for reference lol.

You're actually wrong on every single point you've tried to make.

1) I find this very ironic. Your post is both highly opinionated, incorrect and is fud because you claimed those scientists to be religious when in fact they're nothing of the sort and the ones I pointed out are either atheist or agnostic, hence FUD which you continue to try spread. You didn't get any clear quotes and aren’t dealing in any facts at all but just misinformed opinion and assumption.

2) Clearly you don't know the difference between an ethnic Jew and the religion. Sagan was a Jew. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism

3) No. You're getting confused just because it has the word god there. Clearly you're not familiar with Spinoza's 'God'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinozism God is not literally meant as a god just like in the phrase 'God doesn't play dice with the world'. God in this sense means nature / physical laws, not a person or being. You clearly have trouble dealing with literal and figurative meanings (as do most religious people) and you still haven’t provided me with anything that alludes to Sagan being a theist (which he wasn't).  He was actually a non-theist, but maybe you got confused there. I also still don't understand how you just saying Einstein's work on light & general relativity is religious in nature, especially with nothing to back it up but your opinion, so no, it's not clear. Please elaborate.

A quote from Sagan on Einstein and Spinoza's god:

"Some people think God is an outsized, light-skinned male with a long white beard, sitting on a throne somewhere up there in the sky, busily tallying the fall of every sparrow. Others—for example Baruch Spinoza and Albert Einstein—considered God to be essentially the sum total of the physical laws which describe the universe. I do not know of any compelling evidence for anthropomorphic patriarchs controlling human destiny from some hidden celestial vantage point, but it would be madness to deny the existence of physical laws."

A quote from Einstein:

“I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being.”

4) Again, you are taking the 'atheism is stupid' quote out of context and misunderstanding its true meaning / intent. The full quote:

"An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no god. By some definitions atheism is very stupid."

He says atheism is stupid because according to him one cannot possibly know whether there is or isn’t a god. Charles Darwin also disliked the term atheist and didn't claim to be one. Are you going to try claim him as a prominent religious scientist now?

If you read Sagan's works (clearly you haven't), whilst he never came out publicly and said he was an atheist, he was not a believer in religion or god, but to me he seems to be more of an atheistic agnostic, but if you watch this video from his lifelong friend James Randi he gives you an answer why Sagan never came out and said he was a full blown atheist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqkxo9gXzA

5) You provided a list of allegedly religious people and I knew instantly three of them were not. I've already proved that they were not religious and essentially non-religious, yet you still seem to think they are based on nothing but your own desires and misinformed understanding. My argument wasn't everybody on that list but the three, so the rest are irrelevant to this. You really seem to go on the defensive attack and project your denial on to other people here. I really don't understand what I'm meant to be in denial about as I've backed up my points and you've either failed to provide any proof or continually taken yours out of context or misunderstood them completely, not to mention just making stuff up just to suit your argument.

Back on topic:

not only that, but contradicting news are coming from each side and from the chinese as well, it's hard to follow and understand what's going on anymore

I think they probably reached a deal to stop any bickering or further confusion if/when it was found. There seems to be a lot of confusion because I don't think anybody has established the true facts of what happened and there seems to be three or more parties involved in the search right now all operating on different knowledge.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: