Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:01:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 [886] 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129357 times)
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 02:06:50 PM

Benfica really need to be congratulated. They competed in the champions league and reached the quarter-finals, and even though they knew that they would be eliminated with Liverpool, who is probably among the top 3 clubs with the most form, they fought until the last moment and showed both their country score and their own image. I have been following Benfica for years, it is a very admirable team, they both train players from the young ages and also able to participate in such organizations as european cups. But also, such a score happened because Liverpool was comfortable from the first match score and rested their most of the top players, otherwise if they needed a goal, they would have won this match very easily in Anfield.

Benfica's struggle in the champions league, especially the quarter-finals, was indeed extraordinary.even though they had to lose in the first leg they managed to rise and provide quite offensive resistance to Liverpool when they traveled to Anfield stadium, the struggle of Nelson Verissimo's team deserves a thumbs up where they succeeded held Liverpool to a draw after trailing 3-1, although the quality of the two teams was very different but Benfica put on a very interesting match even though they had to be eliminated in the quarter-finals

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 03:25:14 PM

Impressive performance from villareal in the champions league this season i didn't expect them to make it this far they had to get past some tough opponents and liverpool game will be more difficult since their attack is really powerfull i think its the best in europe but they seem to have issues defensively and maybe villareal team can exploit them.
Liverpool team are one of the best team in the world, their Attacks are very powerful and they have Champions League experience more than that of Villareal, they have good team work and some world class players unlike Villareal do. Liverpool should win the game both home and away but it will look very difficult before they win.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 04:16:31 PM

Goals are always exciting but when your team is playing against one of the top team in entire Europe then you feel pressure (I am taking about last City vs Liverpool meeting). I hate to see Liverpool playing defensively and attacking only when they accidentally concede a goal. We are fan and from outside we might think many things but the manager knows his player the best. So even though you don't like some kind of football still you do not mind when your team has an strategy not to lose points.
That's right, another example that has proven to be successful is the Villarreal match against Bayern in the Champions League leg 1 and 2.
look at the Villareal game because they know that playing open is wrong and they are a little more closed in playing the game and only attack there occasionally.
thanks to this brilliant strategy they have now managed to advance to the semifinals.

We fans just want to see a good game that is shown but this becomes a burden for coaches and players if we continue to force attacking and attacking play without looking at the opponent's game, therefore the strategy needs to be regardless of whether or not they have thought about it from the start of course

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 04:25:16 PM

you expect Liverpool to be champions and wrongly scored a hat-trick in the final .👀

It seems like it will be easy for us to imagine for a while but when Liverpool face Villareal that 's where the answers will be answered .

City may be a team that is hungry for a Champions title for now because it has failed several times. haha
In the last 3 seasons, Salah has a very good goal record in the Champions League with Liverpool. The number continues to increase from year to year and this season he has scored 8 goals in his last 10 Champions League matches. Against Villareal there are good reasons to expect him to score a hat-trick, but Villareal is not always easy to beat with lots of goals.

Manchester City have had a tough opponent so far even though people actually think they are the favourites. I still think his chances of reaching the final are 50:50 with Real Madrid, but of course that can still change once we see the result of the first leg. Real Madrid depend on Benzema, it's different with Manchester City.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 04:28:01 PM

Impressive performance from villareal in the champions league this season i didn't expect them to make it this far they had to get past some tough opponents and liverpool game will be more difficult since their attack is really powerfull i think its the best in europe but they seem to have issues defensively and maybe villareal team can exploit them.
Villarreal was able to make a surprise with their success in reaching the semifinals and beating Bayern munich, it was really unexpected.
in the semifinals they will face Liverpool, although Liverpool are very strong this season but I think anything is still possible and it is still possible for Villarreal to surprise again.
With Liverpool's current form it is quite difficult for Villarreal but when you see how solid they are against Bayern I still hope for another miracle here.
Unai Emiry really made a pretty good strategy in my opinion and now maybe we'll see this later against Liverpool. are they still able to withstand Kloop's fast attack or are they able to overcome Liverpool later.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 750

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 04:34:58 PM

I deeply feel this season UEFA Champion's League trophy has Manchester City name written over it already, playing against Atletico Madrid was pretty much difficult yet they made it. Manchester City will beat Real Madrid and Liverpool or Villarreal in the final. RWAL Madrid will be hoping Benzema will continue with the incredible form he has been this season but City is up to the task. it’s finally Manchester City's year.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 04:38:07 PM

I deeply feel this season UEFA Champion's League trophy has Manchester City name written over it already, playing against Atletico Madrid was pretty much difficult yet they made it. Manchester City will beat Real Madrid and Liverpool or Villarreal in the final. RWAL Madrid will be hoping Benzema will continue with the incredible form he has been this season but City is up to the task. it’s finally Manchester City's year.
I think it will not be easy, Real Madrid is the king of UCL they are the club that won the most UCL trophies, of course their mentality is very high compared to Man City who have never won the UCL Trophy once.
and Liverpool are also very strong this season, I think these three teams have the same chance of winning the Champions League this season.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 04:45:16 PM

Their challenge to realize that is very difficult, now the team they will face is Real Madrid who have a very extraordinary spearhead, Benzema. They will find it difficult to beat them in this semi-final, especially when Real Madrid are under Benzema. Even so, their chances are still very possible for that, and I predict in this semifinal there will be a penalty shootout.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 04:46:12 PM

Liverpool team are one of the best team in the world, their Attacks are very powerful and they have Champions League experience more than that of Villareal, they have good team work and some world class players unlike Villareal do. Liverpool should win the game both home and away but it will look very difficult before they win.
You are right that in any way Liverpool winning potential is above 50%. But on the field, there will always be many surprises that we will see later. Villareal has ambition and motivation to get to the final and do everything they can to beat Liverpool. This will be more interesting not only for Liverpool itself. Because this is a very decisive match for every club in order to be at the top of the final, maybe the aura of the match will be very fierce. Moreover, Real Madrid faces a very tough club than Liverpool.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1050

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 04:52:06 PM

In the last meeting of 3x head-to-head matches, Manchester City outperformed him with 3 wins, will Manchester be able to beat him again in this semi-final? I know how the current Mancity squad is more dominant in the game and indeed in my mind also Manchester city there is a possibility of champions meeting Liverpool.
It's a little crazy again when the final meets from the EPL league and of course we already know that the top EPL club is the best club until the top of the UCL final.
We'll see later and see who deserves that final.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 05:05:46 PM

I deeply feel this season UEFA Champion's League trophy has Manchester City name written over it already...
I sincerely hope so, i am a Manchester City supporter and i would hope for nothing other than exactly this. But mind you that it is not going to be easy, not by the stretch of any imagination, Real Madrid are going to be so tough to beat, they have been in this position so many times and have won, and not just that, in most of those situations they went on to win the trophy, that is why they have won this tournament more than any other team. City on the other hand are only playing in their third CL semi-final ever, so as for experience, Real have buckets load of it. But notwithstanding City are still favorites in my opinion, and the last time we played Real in the UCL we came out victorious, i would likewise be hoping for the same scenario this time around. The CL has eluded City for so long, it is time to win it.

Liverpool on the other hand face an easier opponent on paper, but for a team that eliminated Juventus and didn't stop there, rather went on to eliminate Bayern Munich, i would just keep my fingers crossed till the 180 minutes across the two legs is over.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 750

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 05:11:37 PM

Their challenge to realize that is very difficult, now the team they will face is Real Madrid who have a very extraordinary spearhead, Benzema. They will find it difficult to beat them in this semi-final, especially when Real Madrid are under Benzema. Even so, their chances are still very possible for that, and I predict in this semifinal there will be a penalty shootout.
I think in game of this magnitude, experience always come to play hence past statistics are reviewed too and if we are to go by that Real Madrid will be the favorite. Even on paper, Real Madrid is still the favorite too but this season, Madrid have been greatly dependent on the performance of Benzema and if City can mark him out I don't see how Madrid can get pass them to the final.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 06:49:46 PM

I think in game of this magnitude, experience always come to play hence past statistics are reviewed too and if we are to go by that Real Madrid will be the favorite. Even on paper, Real Madrid is still the favorite too but this season, Madrid have been greatly dependent on the performance of Benzema and if City can mark him out I don't see how Madrid can get pass them to the final.

You're right, Real Madrid is a strong team though. But their main weakness is that they are much more dependent on Benzema. And the important thing is Manchester City coach Guardiola. And his match strategy is awesome. And it will be very difficult for Real Madrid to perform well if they only make match strategies targeting Benzema. So if Real Madrid wants to win against City then the young Vinicius will have to perform well.

hyudien

Activity: 2016
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 06:59:09 PM

You're right, Real Madrid is a strong team though. But their main weakness is that they are much more dependent on Benzema. And the important thing is Manchester City coach Guardiola. And his match strategy is awesome. And it will be very difficult for Real Madrid to perform well if they only make match strategies targeting Benzema. So if Real Madrid wants to win against City then the young Vinicius will have to perform well.
Controlling Benzema tightly is what Man City will do and then open up as much space as possible to occupy Leg 1. Because the mentality of Manchester Coty and Real Madrid is clearly different. Maybe Manchester City can widen the attack and not focus on just one game, while Real Madrid is always on Benzema. For now, Manchester City is clearly the underdog club.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:07:50 PM

And it must be remembered that the heart of Real Madrid is Toni Kroos and Luka Modric who are dubbed the driving force of Real Madrid to watch out for, Benzema and the other strikers will not perform well without them.
and the goal that ended in extra time against Chelsea thanks to an assist from Luka Modric scored by Rodrygo late in the game, so Manchester City must not focus on Benzema as that will surely be read by Ancelotti.
It will be a very interesting match and also eagerly awaited by football lovers, as these two teams are the leaders in their league.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DukeNickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 124

Volare.network

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:18:19 PM

The semi final round is not too far from us right now. We are going to start with the Manchester City - Real Madrid game to this round. Manchester City are given a 1.50 odd while Real Madrid have 6.00. This is extremely high for Real Madrid I think. Yeah, maybe the game is in Etihad but still Real Madrid are very strong right now. I think that Real Madrid would do a great job in the first game and wouldn't lose that easy. Even Atletico Madrid lost by 1-0. I started believing in Real Madrid more now for the title too.

Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:38:40 PM

Benzema role in Madrid of course deserves attention from Manchester City, although Benzema is not a striker who has speed in running, but choosing a position to get the ball is one of Benzema's strengths, I think Madrid's dependence on Benzema is very well aware of Guardiola and of course they will guard Benzema very closely in the match, but I think Ancelotti have also realized that Benzema is a weapon as well as a weakness of Madrid so that ancelotti must be able to apply the right strategy if later Benzema will be closely guarded by manchester city players and I believe if ancelotti already has a backup plan for benzema and vinicius later,  because the experience of ancelotti is not in doubt again in the champions league competition so far, besides that both teams have a philosophy of playing attacking football so far, so it is likely that we will see open games and full of attacks from both teams later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Odusko

Activity: 938
Merit: 513

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 07:45:24 PM

The semi final round is not too far from us right now. We are going to start with the Manchester City - Real Madrid game to this round. Manchester City are given a 1.50 odd while Real Madrid have 6.00. This is extremely high for Real Madrid I think. Yeah, maybe the game is in Etihad but still Real Madrid are very strong right now. I think that Real Madrid would do a great job in the first game and wouldn't lose that easily. Even Atletico Madrid lost by 1-0. I started believing in Real Madrid more now for the title too.
From the odds given to both clubs, you will know which club stands the chance of winning the match as Manchester city is in a better position to win because of their position in other leagues, but then real Madrid also has good chances of making use of early opportunity during the game and if they make goal score that will earn them a better position in this round.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:48:32 PM

The semi final round is not too far from us right now. We are going to start with the Manchester City - Real Madrid game to this round. Manchester City are given a 1.50 odd while Real Madrid have 6.00. This is extremely high for Real Madrid I think. Yeah, maybe the game is in Etihad but still Real Madrid are very strong right now. I think that Real Madrid would do a great job in the first game and wouldn't lose that easy. Even Atletico Madrid lost by 1-0. I started believing in Real Madrid more now for the title too.
that means from the odd it assume that Manchester city will defeat real Madrid. Football game does not go like and if check the prediction of people you will know that people is thinking that Manchester city will defeat real Madrid, real Madrid is strong team and i will even say real Madrid is stronger than  Manchester city but people is over hyping Manchester city because the love they have on benzema and also history the are highest number of teams Carrie's champions league
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1905

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 08:07:59 PM

I will fix the current quotes to check them closer to the date of the games:

UEFA Champions League 2021/22 - Real Madrid reach the Final?

No 1,37

Yes 3,05

UEFA Champions League 2021/22 - Liverpool FC reach the Final?

Yes 1,21

No 4,20

Liverpool's quotes look adequate - personally, I don't want to bet on either Liverpool or Villarreal because the odds are fair. As for City and Real Madrid, it's just ridiculous. Real is very much underestimated. So many favorites have already been sent to rest (some were sent directly by Real Madrid), but the bookmakers continue to extol City and rate Real Madrid as a clear underdog. I think a bet on Real Madrid will be an adequate response to such injustice  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 [886] 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: