Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 [849] 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129354 times)
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 02:58:48 PM

Yes, I also expected Bayern won the match 3-0. But in reality, they were defeated 0-1 by Villareal. All Villareal players did a solid game, it makes Bayern have 0 away goal. However, most people believe Bayern will bounce back at their home. I hear in many discussions that people predict Bayern will win 2-0 at least in their home (Leg 2). So, people are still confident that Bayern can eliminate Villareal in this round.

To be honest, this result was not what I expected. Villarreal is a team that plays very well and has a very good strategy. But Bayern is one of the best attacking teams this year and I think they are still one of the best in the league, even though their performance has not been the same for the last few weeks.

But Villarreal did a great job and didn't let their opponent score. Still, I think we will not see such a score in the next match and Bayern will beat it Smiley
It does sound like giving Villareal a little chance. When Bayern Munich had to lose by 1 goal, it was quite surprising and indeed it would make people want to not trust their game too much. Playing at times I am also not sure that Villareal will get the same opportunity, considering that Bayern Munich did not show their best performance. This should be a betting arena for Bayern so that they give bigger points.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:13:49 PM

Real Madrid is not a small club at all, it is a strong club, I have thought before the match that Chelsea may not qualify, Real Madrid oust PSG, that is never easy at all, Real Madrid is a very strong club. If Real Madrid can win in 2 goals range in Stamford Bridge, I am wondering what would happen in the second match, highly likely Chelsea is out of UCL this season. I am still also expecting Real Madrid to win again in the second match as the club will not take Chelsea lightly at all.
Everyone will agree on that, and we know that Real Madrid is the king of the Champions League with 13 titles compared to any other team in Europe. So I don't think people will underestimate them even though they weren't as strong as they were a few seasons ago.

Real Madrid is very dependent on Benzema's performance this season because he is the player who keeps Real Madrid still competing in the quarter-finals because of his goals. Without Benzema Real Madrid look weak where they will find it difficult to score even to win the match, and I think Real Madrid might have lost by a bigger score without him.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:26:24 PM

It does sound like giving Villareal a little chance. When Bayern Munich had to lose by 1 goal, it was quite surprising and indeed it would make people want to not trust their game too much. Playing at times I am also not sure that Villareal will get the same opportunity, considering that Bayern Munich did not show their best performance. This should be a betting arena for Bayern so that they give bigger points.
It's not over because Bayern Munich has a chance to turn things around in Leg 2, I'm sure Bayern Munich won't disappoint for the final decision in Leg 2, they have a chance to play with a stronger performance and winning spirit. I remain optimistic that Bayern Munich can win at the Allianz Arena stadium.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 04:02:56 PM

I can remember Courtois been mocked last season for being knocked out by Chelsea.
It's not he's fault they lost this time around, I see nothing wrong with him celebrating with he's new team mate Karim benzema.
Why the booings are Stamford bridge ? The fans should do better than that please.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 04:07:03 PM

Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are easily the favorites of many football fans based on their reputation in UEFA champion's league; they have been proven over the years going far in the competition and winning it. Everyone watching the competition this season can see that the most dynamic teams still in the contest are Liverpool and Manchester City, maybe Chelsea too but they have lost their first leg. For Liverpool and Manchester City, they just don't get wins roughly, in most cases they outplay their opponents.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 04:41:31 PM

The Blues missed an opportunity at Stamford Bridge, and it will be difficult for them to get back on top when visit at Santiago Bernabéu. It is obvious that Karim Benzema will not give up the match easily at Santiago Bernabéu. Karim Benzema is currently at the height of his career. It's obvious he's gonna shine.
Real Madrid is not a small club at all, it is a strong club, I have thought before the match that Chelsea may not qualify, Real Madrid oust PSG, that is never easy at all, Real Madrid is a very strong club. If Real Madrid can win in 2 goals range in Stamford Bridge, I am wondering what would happen in the second match, highly likely Chelsea is out of UCL this season. I am still also expecting Real Madrid to win again in the second match as the club will not take Chelsea lightly at all.
With a 3-1 win in the first leg, Real Madrid has a better chance than Chelsea. Moreover, in the second leg, Real Madrid will play as the host, so the crowd will certainly be an advantage for Real Madrid. Chelsea still has a chance to turn things around, but if we look at their current performance (losing to Real Madrid and Brentford), I doubt Chelsea can get rid of Real Madrid.

To ensure they can qualify for the semifinals, Real Madrid will still have to play their best in the second leg and if they can keep up their current form then there is no reason for them to lose to Chelsea.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 04:53:03 PM

With a 3-1 win in the first leg, Real Madrid has a better chance than Chelsea. Moreover, in the second leg, Real Madrid will play as the host, so the crowd will certainly be an advantage for Real Madrid. Chelsea still has a chance to turn things around, but if we look at their current performance (losing to Real Madrid and Brentford), I doubt Chelsea can get rid of Real Madrid.

To ensure they can qualify for the semifinals, Real Madrid will still have to play their best in the second leg and if they can keep up their current form then there is no reason for them to lose to Chelsea.
I think Chelsea can get rid of Real Madrid due to the fact they played better than Real Madrid in the first leg even though they lost 3-1 due to loose defense and Mendy's fatal error. We can look at the match stats for comparison because I think Chelsea were just unlucky about finishing.

But it is clear Real Madrid have a double advantage in the second leg as they will play at home with a 2 goal advantage over Chelsea. I think Chelsea's chances of qualifying depend on how Real Madrid's strategy is, because if Real Madrid focused on maintaining their lead then Chelsea might score more than 2 goals in the second leg considering Chelsea are quite fast in attack especially because Real Madrid are not very good defensively.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 05:32:22 PM

The Blues missed an opportunity at Stamford Bridge, and it will be difficult for them to get back on top when visit at Santiago Bernabéu. It is obvious that Karim Benzema will not give up the match easily at Santiago Bernabéu. Karim Benzema is currently at the height of his career. It's obvious he's gonna shine.
It's very naive for now if you still think Madrid is not superior.
Their performance is quite impressive in the UCL this season and their victims are arguably the club that was seeded before.
In the 2nd leg without reducing respect to Chelsea I agree with you because as long as Benzema is not injured and can still play then Madrid's chances are really big

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 05:45:33 PM

It's not over because Bayern Munich has a chance to turn things around in Leg 2, I'm sure Bayern Munich won't disappoint for the final decision in Leg 2, they have a chance to play with a stronger performance and winning spirit. I remain optimistic that Bayern Munich can win at the Allianz Arena stadium.
Bayern Munchen are a very positive team at home, so you don't have to doubt their mentality and ability in the second leg. Villareal were lucky enough with a win in the first leg, but in the end it won't guarantee anything for them in the second leg to qualify unless they completely crush Bayern Munchen's hopes with some other quick goals.

As with Chelsea, they still have hope even though the chances are very small. Now only Liverpool looks very safe to qualify for the semifinals because other teams still have to fight to get tickets to the semifinals especially Chelsea, Bayern Munchen and Manchester City or Atletico Madrid.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
diderdrogba

Activity: 406
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 05:52:54 PM

Bayern Munich really surprised me by losing to Villarreal yesterday. But I believe Villarreal deserved this victory from the beginning to the end. They had a very impressive performance and it helped them get a huge win in this. Villarreal were very good at defense too and found so many dangerous attacks also. Bayern Munich should be just thankful for not losing the game by a bigger gap. In Allianz Arena, Bayern Munich are going to be my favourite of course but it might not be easy for them to eliminate Villarreal.

I also noticed that in fact the score in the first game should have been more in favor of Villarreal and Bayern were lucky to lose only 1-0. But if you remember the confrontation between Villarreal and Juventus, then in the first match Villarreal drew 1-1, and then won 3-0 away. Therefore, if I were Bayern, I would start to get nervous - Villarreal plays stronger away  Grin

Totally agreed on this.  Grin  Villarreal did it to Juventus while there were not many people who believed in them. However there is another fact that Bayern Munich are a way different team than Juventus now. There is a huge difference in terms of offensive strength I mean. Bayern Munich are playing completely different in Allianz Arena this season. And if we see another example of it here, then Villarreal might be in a huge trouble. But if they have similar problems in the rematch too, then Villarreal can turn the tide indeed.

GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 05:59:47 PM

I think Chelsea can get rid of Real Madrid due to the fact they played better than Real Madrid in the first leg even though they lost 3-1 due to loose defense and Mendy's fatal error. We can look at the match stats for comparison because I think Chelsea were just unlucky about finishing.

But it is clear Real Madrid have a double advantage in the second leg as they will play at home with a 2 goal advantage over Chelsea. I think Chelsea's chances of qualifying depend on how Real Madrid's strategy is, because if Real Madrid focused on maintaining their lead then Chelsea might score more than 2 goals in the second leg considering Chelsea are quite fast in attack especially because Real Madrid are not very good defensively.
Does Madrid play a defensive game?  The answer is no, Madrid will be delighted to double their win as they  host Chelsea at Santiago Bernabeu for the 2nd leg and they hope to score more goals so that they can seal their victory this time because Chelsea have had a notable records against them they hope to end it here.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:13:34 PM

I also noticed that in fact the score in the first game should have been more in favor of Villarreal and Bayern were lucky to lose only 1-0. But if you remember the confrontation between Villarreal and Juventus, then in the first match Villarreal drew 1-1, and then won 3-0 away. Therefore, if I were Bayern, I would start to get nervous - Villarreal plays stronger away  Grin
I'm not underestimating Juventus but I believe they are not on the same level as Bayern.

I really wish the bookies are as optimistic as you with Villareal so we can have better odds for Bayern hehe. Sportsbet current line for Bayern is at 1.25 while 12 for Villareal. Rollbit has 1.27 and 10. Those are really attractive if you are betting on the underdog.

Yes, Bayern is certainly stronger than Juventus, but, nevertheless, it is unlikely that Juventus are so bad that they can “accidentally” lose to Villarreal at home 0-3, so Villarreal has a certain strength. Plus, if you look objectively without looking at the names in the first game, Villarreal completely outplayed Bayern, that is, in this particular match, it was stronger. I think first of all it was a coaching victory - Lewandowski was completely out of the game, the whole team played reliably and the Bayern defense was well studied and if Villarreal had been a little more lucky (or skillful) then the score would have been more than 1-0. Will Villarreal be able to repeat this at the Allianz Arena? Don't know. But I look at the odds and realize that Villarreal is so underrated that I will definitely bet on it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 06:16:28 PM

~
If Real Madrid depended so much on Benzema's performance then I believe this season they will not be able to reach the Champions League final. Benzema was the star of Real Madrid's win against PSG in the round of 16, but today Real Madrid will face a completely different team to PSG so victory will be difficult.
Hopefully today's Chelsea vs Real Madrid match will be the most interesting match to watch. For the first leg the result might be a draw, but Chelsea can win at home today if they take advantage of all the opportunities they have.
~
Lightning does not strike same place twice,so is not a coincidence that Karim benzema was lucky when he took advantage of Donnarumma the Paris Saint Germain keeper because he did exact to Mendy in their first leg of the champions League on Wednesday,he is good and always work hard for the team, I love the names you called above( Vinicius junior and Luca modric) these guys are the Piller of this current Madrid side, Vinicius never stop running and he has this dribbling pace that always create goal scoring chances while in modric case, you can't dominant him in midfield and that's an amazing thing to say when you consider his age.

Ok, I take back everything I said about Real Madrid and Benzema being lucky against PSG. when I saw Real Madrid get beaten by Barcelona by a big margin, I really did not think that they will be able to win against a team like Chelsea.

But obviously, I have been proved wrong. I am never going to doubt Real Madrid anymore when it comes to big stages like the Champions League. But, if we look at the match I think Chelsea gave Real Madrid a lot of space. especially when Real Madrid was coming forward in somewhat of a counterattack situation, it always seemed like Chelsea had a big hole in their Centre back.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:26:37 PM

Real Madrid is very dependent on Benzema's performance this season because he is the player who keeps Real Madrid still competing in the quarter-finals because of his goals. Without Benzema Real Madrid look weak where they will find it difficult to score even to win the match, and I think Real Madrid might have lost by a bigger score without him.
Even I feel their dependence occurred after Ronaldo left the club and indeed he became the main spearhead after that.
although indeed this is not really justified as it will boomerang when Benzema can't play but they still don't have any other options right now. Their other strikers are quite good but not as good as Benzema in goal productivity.
Luckily now his performance is very good even in the last 2 champions league matches (Leg 2 against PSG and Leg 1 against Chelsea) 2 hattricks he created.

zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 07:06:07 PM

I can remember Courtois been mocked last season for being knocked out by Chelsea.
It's not he's fault they lost this time around, I see nothing wrong with him celebrating with he's new team mate Karim benzema.
Why the booings are Stamford bridge ? The fans should do better than that please.
absolutely right and Thibaut Courtois was finally satisfied Real Madrid beat Chelsea 3-1 in the Champions League.
This victory satisfied goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, because it happened at home to Chelsea. Real Madrid didn't really dominate the game. However, Real Madrid can take advantage of the momentum when launching a counter-attack. Real Madrid's counter-attack proved effective.
Thibaut Courtois knows it is not easy to win at Stamford Bridge. Therefore, the Belgian goalkeeper was happy with this result.
Igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1656

The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 07:09:17 PM

There are a lot of things going on at Chelsea right now, from sanctions to Tuchel divorcing his wife. I believe it's been a difficult few weeks for the entire team, not knowing what would happen when the new owners took over. The Ramadam fast is affecting Rudiger and Mendy, who appear frail at the moment, making tracking back difficult. a concern, but if Chelsea can replicate their second-half performance against Real Madrid in the second leg, they may have a chance.
You know, I can see that Chelsea played very well despite their defeat, apparently the events around them have really affected their morale. I don't know how the circumstances will play out in the return match, but it will be extremely difficult to beat Real Madrid by two goals, let alone scoring three unanswered goals to avoid extra time, in which they are likely to concede
If Chelsea can score one goal in the first half to bring the score 2-3 on aggregate, they may be able to push for one more goal in the second half and force the game into extra time, but it won't be easy because we're playing away.

Thibaut Courtois knows it's not easy to win at home. Therefore, the Belgian goalkeeper was happy with this result.

He made incredible saves to keep them in the game, and he was excellent on his second Stanford bridge return, which didn't go as planned the first time, but he got his revenge this time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 07:26:11 PM

I wasn't wrong about my prediction for the Villarreal - Bayern Munich game. I thought that it might end up with an unexpected result. And in that case, I thought that it would have ended up with a victory for Villarreal by a one-goal difference. And exactly the same happened as Villarreal defeated them by 1-0. But they were even close to making a bigger surprise if they didn't waste many opportunities. Especially Gerard Moreno's chance was a clear one but he missed big time. Neuer must have taken a deep breath after that.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 07:33:17 PM

I wasn't wrong about my prediction for the Villarreal - Bayern Munich game. I thought that it might end up with an unexpected result. And in that case, I thought that it would have ended up with a victory for Villarreal by a one-goal difference. And exactly the same happened as Villarreal defeated them by 1-0. But they were even close to making a bigger surprise if they didn't waste many opportunities. Especially Gerard Moreno's chance was a clear one but he missed big time. Neuer must have taken a deep breath after that.
Whenever there is a fixture which seems to be so obvious, I really use to take alot of time to predict the possible out. I already knew that in some cases Bayern Munich doesn't do well in the first leg of their champions league. But I neglected that obvious statistics and lost money. I realised my mistake. Football is so much related to history, at anytime don't try to neglect history.

Then my history book also told me that whenever Bayern didn't do well in the first leg, in the second leg, expect a bomb. So, in the returning leg I am expecting nothing less than 3 goals for Bayern Munich. The possible score could be Bayern Munich 3:1 Villarreal.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:07:17 PM

Whenever there is a fixture which seems to be so obvious, I really use to take alot of time to predict the possible out. I already knew that in some cases Bayern Munich doesn't do well in the first leg of their champions league. But I neglected that obvious statistics and lost money. I realised my mistake. Football is so much related to history, at anytime don't try to neglect history.

Then my history book also told me that whenever Bayern didn't do well in the first leg, in the second leg, expect a bomb. So, in the returning leg I am expecting nothing less than 3 goals for Bayern Munich. The possible score could be Bayern Munich 3:1 Villarreal.
Regardless of history or whatever, this was a blow and a trigger for Bayern to bounce back.
But if you look at the previous round they were not so good in the first leg and rampaged in the second leg.
It's still possible for the same scheme for Bayern now because Villarreal's 1 goal advantage I don't think is a big problem for them.
But on the other hand Villarreal now they have to prepare with it. At least they have to make a pretty solid defense there so the Bayern players can't equalize and turn things around

judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:25:32 PM

Villarreal are continuing to impress everyone by their fascinating performance in the Champions League these days. Defeating Juventus like that in Turin was really extraordinary to witness. And two days ago, they did another unbelievable thing by defeating Bayern Munich easily. The score might seem as 1-0 but people who watched the game already know how great Villarreal played in it. This would have been even 2-0 or 3-0 too. Bayern Munich are just lucky for not having that kind of a result. Villarreal have a decent chance to advance now but the opponent is much harder than Juventus though.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 [849] 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: