Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1033 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136430 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:23:11 AM

Still it will affect due to the players walking on the pitches, so days passes there will be no grass but better have something other than nothing that is why they choose one stadium to play this tour.

The matches may be held at the same ground. But there is a chance that different set of pitches are used for them. As far as I know, most of the grounds have 2-3 pitches and the curator usually prepare 1-2 additional pitches in addition to the main one. If that is the case, then the concern about the surface deterioration doesn't make any sense.
I am not talking about the deterioration, imagine the pitches were too close to each other so infield players will walk and run over their while fielding which could do some damage to it so it may not act like a fresh pitch even though players were batting on different pitches.
If there is not any Test match schedule on the same stadium in near future then it shouldn't be big issue. unless player intentionally disturbing the other pitch with their own hands, Which is very unlikely.

@JSRAW in my personal opinion no player will try and harm the pitch because if he’s found guiltily of harming the pitch then he would be suspended for few matches, and it would even tarnish his image. Also I believe that ICC would have thought this through and they would be regularly inspecting the pitches, and in any case if a pitch is found unplayable then I’m sure that they’ll request ECB to immediately change the venue.

Source:

https://www.icc-cricket.com/about/cricket/rules-and-regulations/code-of-conduct

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 12:47:03 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 04:53:48 PM by Vishnu.Reang

If there is not any Test match schedule on the same stadium in near future then it shouldn't be big issue. unless player intentionally disturbing the other pitch with their own hands, Which is very unlikely.

I agree. On top of this, the additional pitches are covered with a protective layer (with artificial grass on top) while the matches occur. That will prevent the deterioration of the pitch condition as a result of interaction with the boot spikes. Anyway, under these difficult conditions, you can't expect the perfection that you had earlier. Players need to adjust with whatever they get.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone following the warm-up match between Ireland and England Lions? The Lions squad features a number of heavyweights, such as Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Phil Salt, James Vince, Laurie Evans, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone and Sam Billings. But Ireland is off to a good start and they made 296 in 50 overs. Looking at the scorecard, I would say that it will be a big mistake from England, if they doesn't take Ireland seriously.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:26:37 PM

As mentioned by @bryant.coleman the test are being played on two different pitches and the one days will be played on the same ground. I do not think it will hamper the pitch as, there is gap of few days after every match so it won't be a big problem.
I am not exactly sure how they will protect an open pitch in the same ground they are playing when you cannot cover the pitch.

I am not talking about the deterioration, imagine the pitches were too close to each other so infield players will walk and run over their while fielding which could do some damage to it so it may not act like a fresh pitch even though players were batting on different pitches.
Exactly what i am thinking about the situation, either way lets see how they could schedule the series like that and if none of players will complain about the pitch .

Anyone following the warm-up match between Ireland and England Lions? The Lions squad features a number of heavyweights, such as Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Phil Salt, James Vince, Laurie Evans, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone and Sam Billings. But Ireland is off to a good start and they made 296 in 50 overs. Looking at the scorecard, I would say that it will be a big mistake from England, if they doesn't take Ireland seriously.
The Lions won the match in 34.4 overs chasing a score of 296 and that sums up everything we are expecting to see in the upcoming match. Jason Roy went for a duck but Phil Salt a player i am hearing about the first time scored a century and he looks like a future prospect for England.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:32:28 AM

The Lions won the match in 34.4 overs chasing a score of 296 and that sums up everything we are expecting to see in the upcoming match. Jason Roy went for a duck but Phil Salt a player i am hearing about the first time scored a century and he looks like a future prospect for England.

Just shows the complete destruction of the Ireland squad. This squad is no way near the Ireland side which humiliated the Brits during the 2011 cricket world cup. Looking at the scorecard, it looks like a bloodbath. Most of the Irish bowlers conceded around 10 runs per over. If this is how they perform against a Lions squad, then how they are going to take on the England senior side? Their batting is still OK, thanks to the presence of experienced players such as Paul Stirling, Kevin O'Brien and William Porterfield. But the bowling looks pathetic, especially after the retirement of Tim Murtagh.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:43:26 AM

I was not aware of any such super league for 50-over world cup, may be i missed it completely. Its similar to World test championship but top team will get direct entry in 2023 WC event, which is schedule in India. Still trying to understand the Process tho.

Cricket World Cup Super League begins with England-Ireland series

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 07:47:14 AM

I was not aware of any such super league for 50-over world cup, may be i missed it completely. Its similar to World test championship but top team will get direct entry in 2023 WC event, which is schedule in India. Still trying to understand the Process tho.

This was finalized almost a year ago and they haven't made any changes. There are 13 teams (12 test nations plus the Netherlands) and they will play against each other and the points will accumulate just like the WTC. The only difference is that the top 8 teams will qualify directly for the world cup (just like the previous World Cup in 2019), and the bottom 5 will have to play in the qualifying tournament.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:12:57 AM

This was finalized almost a year ago and they haven't made any changes. There are 13 teams (12 test nations plus the Netherlands) and they will play against each other and the points will accumulate just like the WTC. The only difference is that the top 8 teams will qualify directly for the world cup (just like the previous World Cup in 2019), and the bottom 5 will have to play in the qualifying tournament.
So 12 teams World cup?

Waiting for 24 teams world cup, may be in the next 2-3 decade. In ideal world they should give direct entry to top 16 teams and let other Associate members to compete for remaining 6 spots.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 09:19:09 AM
Merited by JSRAW (1)

So 12 teams World cup?

Waiting for 24 teams world cup, may be in the next 2-3 decade. In ideal world they should give direct entry to top 16 teams and let other Associate members to compete for remaining 6 spots.

Nope. 10 teams for the 2023 edition.

1 nation qualifies as the host (India) and 7 top ranking sides will qualify from the Cricket World Cup Super League. So total 8.

The 5 remaining sides from the Cricket World Cup Super League and 5 of the top Associates will compete for the remaining two slots. (Out of the 10 teams in the qualifier tournament, two will qualify for the World Cup).
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:28:51 AM

So 12 teams World cup?

Nope. 10 teams for the 2023 edition.

1 nation qualifies as the host (India) and 7 top ranking sides will qualify from the Cricket World Cup Super League. So total 8.

The 5 remaining sides from the Cricket World Cup Super League and 5 of the top Associates will compete for the remaining two slots. (Out of the 10 teams in the qualifier tournament, two will qualify for the World Cup).

Bit lazy, so i am taking your words for granted and expecting this is correct info.

What if something goes really wrong and England-Australia are 2 bottom teams?  Grin ICC might find some loopholes. (India is safe because of hosting rights)

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 10:10:38 AM

Bit lazy, so i am taking your words for granted and expecting this is correct info.

What if something goes really wrong and England-Australia are 2 bottom teams?  Grin ICC might find some loopholes. (India is safe because of hosting rights)

The format is already finalized and it was approved by the ICC board, sponsors and the broadcasters. So I don't think that they can change it. Loopholes will always be there, but even if the ICC manages to find some in this case it won't be at the expense of the other teams. Let's take the unlikely scenario of England and Australia finishing outside the top 7. In that case, they need to play the qualifier tournament which will take place in 2022. Now the ICC can't just say that Aus/Eng are major markets and they should get automatic qualification at the expense of the teams which were ranked higher.

At the most, they can add two more direct qualification slots, so that the teams which are ranked no.9 and no.10 would qualify (that would make the tournament a 12-team affair). Now please don't ask me what the ICC would do, in case Australia and England ends up at no.12 and no.13.  Grin
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:25:16 PM

From tomorrow we will have the England vs Ireland 3 match ODI series. It’s soon I guess as test match ended and should had a week break before this new series. It's going to be an interesting as Ireland at times have demonstrated good matches as well, but now their confidence will be high after winning against WI. Hope to see some good cricket and without rain interruption.

English board is in hurry after pandemic and managing series after series, their schedule seems packed with the international cricket. Right after Ireland they are up against Pakistan.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:25:11 PM

English board is in hurry after pandemic and managing series after series, their schedule seems packed with the international cricket. Right after Ireland they are up against Pakistan.
Have you seen the team members selected for the ODI against Ireland, the odds are really tempting to wage a bet on Ireland to win the match as Eoin Morgan is coming back after a long break and Jason Roy was dismissed for a duck in the warm up match and James Vince who went for a duck in the first warm up match and then there is Sam Billings who went for a duck in one of the warm up matches, the only hope is Jonny Bairstow as he will be fighting for a permanent fixture in the team and he is the only batsman in touch and with these i have my doubts whether England will struggle to win.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 09:40:21 AM

Have you seen the team members selected for the ODI against Ireland, the odds are really tempting to wage a bet on Ireland to win the match as Eoin Morgan is coming back after a long break and Jason Roy was dismissed for a duck in the warm up match and James Vince who went for a duck in the first warm up match and then there is Sam Billings who went for a duck in one of the warm up matches, the only hope is Jonny Bairstow as he will be fighting for a permanent fixture in the team and he is the only batsman in touch and with these i have my doubts whether England will struggle to win.

Yeah, Odds are juicy but not betting on this game because i don't know much about Irish players so don't want to take unnecessary risk. Holding all bets for IPL.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 01:42:29 PM

^^ lol don't bother watching this game, Ireland making joke out of it and it seems to me that they think its a T-10 format instead of 50 overs match. Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 01:55:50 PM

^^ lol don't bother watching this game, Ireland making joke out of it and it seems to me that they think its a T-10 format instead of 50 overs match. Grin

The score is 38/5 in just 10 overs, If the wickets fall at this rate I do not think Ireland will reach 100. The first ODI is already gone, England will win this match easily.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 02:03:27 PM

You can't expect much from Ireland team. I am afraid we may see similar performance from them in all these three ODIs against England. The only thing to take for england from this three matches series is that they will become over confident before their tough series with Pakistan and over confidence often make you lose.  Wink

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:32:10 PM

You can't expect much from Ireland team. I am afraid we may see similar performance from them in all these three ODIs against England. The only thing to take for england from this three matches series is that they will become over confident before their tough series with Pakistan and over confidence often make you lose.  Wink
My son was watching this match now feeling bore and out of way but right now Ireland is doing some better after 37 overs 135/7 with compher 47 and McBrine 28 on crease they have good partnership of 55 in 15 overs hopefully they will touch 170 to 180 figures with nothing special coming in this match.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 04:05:35 PM

You can't expect much from Ireland team. I am afraid we may see similar performance from them in all these three ODIs against England. The only thing to take for england from this three matches series is that they will become over confident before their tough series with Pakistan and over confidence often make you lose.  Wink

Ireland managed well after the initial quick loss of wickets and still batting with 168 runs on the board. Even if they lose this match, they fully deserve the credit to not bowl out early.  By winning the series, England will not be OVER CONFIDENT, they will move to the next series with more confidence and I don't think Pakistan team is any different than West Indies team.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 04:12:12 PM

As I was expecting.. another pathetic performance from the Irish side. When was the last times these guys put up a good performance against quality opposition? The old players such as Tim Murtagh and Ed Joyce have retired and the younger players are not able to fill the gap. And it was a really bad decision from the ICC, to grant test status to Ireland. In the case of Afghanistan, they can at least say that cricket is one of the most popular sports there. But in Ireland, cricket is not even popular.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 04:20:47 PM

As I was expecting.. another pathetic performance from the Irish side. When was the last times these guys put up a good performance against quality opposition? The old players such as Tim Murtagh and Ed Joyce have retired and the younger players are not able to fill the gap. And it was a really bad decision from the ICC, to grant test status to Ireland. In the case of Afghanistan, they can at least say that cricket is one of the most popular sports there. But in Ireland, cricket is not even popular.

Campher played well and remain not out at 59. McBrine gave him good support but none of the other batsmen can show any considerable performance.
Ireland need to improve a lot if they want to come at par with england.
Also DJ Willey bowled suberb today and took 5 wickets in the match.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1033 »
  Print  

Jump to: