Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 1030 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 135943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:04:26 PM

I wasn't expecting much from the South African selectors. But this is even worse than my worst fears. Once again they have included sub-standard players just because of their skin color. How many chances are they going to give to Temba Bavuma? And they included Junior Dala. Seriously? This guy was given tons of opportunities in the past and never made use of any of it. These people are completely hopeless.

@Vishnu.Reang in the past I too used to get upset by their selections based on player’s skin colours, but after a while I decided to stop bothering about it because they will never change their selection policies. Lastly it may be quite possible that they don’t have any other better player in the skin colour quota to replace him, and that’s why he’s getting selected again and again?.
Source:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/35590-south-african-cricket-race-has-always-played-a-role (Old article but sadly yet valid).
If they are doing this then surely they are going to kill beauty of South African cricket because they need some good infrastructer for bringing players other then white and they never do this in last 3 decades and bringing again and again sub standard players is never been good they have some good money and they can set up acadmies which give some good opportunites for bringing them on good level its really hurting and white players now also not feeling good which is more dangrous for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:59:52 PM

I wasn't expecting much from the South African selectors. But this is even worse than my worst fears. Once again they have included sub-standard players just because of their skin color. How many chances are they going to give to Temba Bavuma? And they included Junior Dala. Seriously? This guy was given tons of opportunities in the past and never made use of any of it. These people are completely hopeless.
What players do you think the selectors neglected, they are giving opportunities for some new players, Temba Bavuma is a good Test player but i am yet to see him play an outstanding innings in the shorter format, this is a 24 member squad and not the playing eleven as i doubt he will get a chance in a match especially in T20 format. Which players do you think are missing from the squad, i cannot remember any player that missed out other than Dale Steyn.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:23:29 AM

What players do you think the selectors neglected, they are giving opportunities for some new players, Temba Bavuma is a good Test player but i am yet to see him play an outstanding innings in the shorter format, this is a 24 member squad and not the playing eleven as i doubt he will get a chance in a match especially in T20 format. Which players do you think are missing from the squad, i cannot remember any player that missed out other than Dale Steyn.

LOL.. not may remain now. Most of the white players have shifted to countries such as England and South Africa, and some have even ended up in New Zealand and associate nations such as USA. A few months back, there was an article in EspnCricinfo, which claimed that more than 50 South African players moved to England to play county cricket under Kolpak rule, during the last two decades. Can you believe this number? More than 4 dozen players giving up their dream of playing international cricket and signing contracts to play county cricket. They did that because they will never get a chance to play international cricket for South Africa under the quota system.

The list includes some of the top quality players, such as Morné Morkel, Duanne Olivier, Heino Kuhn, Marchant de Lange, Rilee Rossouw, Kyle Abbott, David Wiese, Simon Harmer and Hardus Viljoen. And yes.. Simon Harmer tops the list..
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:59:41 PM

~
LOL.. not may remain now. Most of the white players have shifted to countries such as England and South Africa, and some have even ended up in New Zealand and associate nations such as USA. A few months back, there was an article in EspnCricinfo, which claimed that more than 50 South African players moved to England to play county cricket under Kolpak rule, during the last two decades. Can you believe this number? More than 4 dozen players giving up their dream of playing international cricket and signing contracts to play county cricket. They did that because they will never get a chance to play international cricket for South Africa under the quota system.
I was referring to the current crop of players that are available for selection and the team they picked, sure i have read about the mass migration of players to different countries and it will not help South Africa in any way to keep playing at a level they once played if the pool of cricketers keeps on reducing.

The list includes some of the top quality players, such as Morné Morkel, Duanne Olivier, Heino Kuhn, Marchant de Lange, Rilee Rossouw, Kyle Abbott, David Wiese, Simon Harmer and Hardus Viljoen. And yes.. Simon Harmer tops the list..
I didn't knew that Morné Morkel moved to Surrey and playing for them and i do believe that players like ABD retired early because of the issues they had with the cricket board.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 04:00:05 AM

Graeme Smith recently indicated that South African board would be willing to consider those Kolpak players who are willing to return to their country of birth. From 2021 onwards, the ECB is removing Kolpak option (since UK is no longer a part of the European Union). Some of the Kolpak players have changed their status to overseas players, such as Simon Harmer. But the vast majority of them need to find alternate employment.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:53:50 AM

Graeme Smith recently indicated that South African board would be willing to consider those Kolpak players who are willing to return to their country of birth. From 2021 onwards, the ECB is removing Kolpak option (since UK is no longer a part of the European Union). Some of the Kolpak players have changed their status to overseas players, such as Simon Harmer. But the vast majority of them need to find alternate employment.
I heard this news back in April-May. It might help them but atm i am not expecting anything from them as CSA Members Counsil and Interim Board (appointed by Gov) are fighting over their dominance on SA cricket. If they don't resolve their dispute soon then South African cricket is in deep trouble.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:32:09 PM

I heard this news back in April-May. It might help them but atm i am not expecting anything from them as CSA Members Counsil and Interim Board (appointed by Gov) are fighting over their dominance on SA cricket. If they don't resolve their dispute soon then South African cricket is in deep trouble.
It is difficult to see a solution if the government is fighting for the dominance and usually these are independent bodies separate from government intervention and if i remember correctly there were disputes by the BCCI and the Indian government for a while and they sorted out their issues after a battle if i remember correctly but the situation in South Africa is entirely different and i do not see a resolution coming out anytime soon.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:46:18 PM

It is difficult to see a solution if the government is fighting for the dominance and usually these are independent bodies separate from government intervention and if i remember correctly there were disputes by the BCCI and the Indian government for a while and they sorted out their issues after a battle if i remember correctly but the situation in South Africa is entirely different and i do not see a resolution coming out anytime soon.
As far as i remember(not sure) it was BCCI and State cricket associations which voluntary approached to the Supreme court to resolve their dispute so completely different, luckily Gov doesn't poke their nose much in BCCI business. Anyway If SA don't find solution soon then CSA might approach the ICC and in that case end solution look like CSA getting banned from the international cricket.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:44:02 AM

I am so happy with the performance of Pakistani players. I think they've come back with the new potential.
When they lose the first match against Zimbabwe I thought they'll lose the rest series too. But they come back and beat the team and won the series with (2-1).
I was expecting Babar Azam and they just prove with his performance and become the player of the series

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 09:52:35 AM

Skin color shouldn't play a factor in selecting any teams. If you start picking up sub-standard players because of some other reasons, then it is going to have negative impact on the game and people will lose interest in it. So, talent and merit should be the main criteria in selecting players in any game. It will have positive impact on the game.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:40:36 PM

Pakistan is playing very well, sooth to say it is expected from them. Zimbabwe is now a team completely upset, Zimbabwe's batsmen are not playing well against a team with a strong bowling line-up like Pakistan.. And as usually they are losing matches.

If you take out the professional players such as Brendan Taylor, Craig Ervine, Sean Williams and Sikandar Raza, the Zimbabwe team is a big zero. The only quality native player in my opinion is Blessing Muzarabani. And this situation is not sustainable. The white players are migrating out of Zimbabwe, due to farm invasion and violence. Very soon there will be no white players left and if the cricket board can't produce quality black players, then cricket will die down in Zimbabwe.   
If there are so much racism and violence in their country, their cricket will sink anyway. Their cricket board is corrupt. There is a dearth of quality players in their team, and I don't think their team will last very long if the white players leave the country.
Biggest problem is corruption and racism these two are killing cricket in Zimbabwe and South Africa sadly black players are not going for merit mostly they are trying to have place just by quota which is never been good they must try with some good skills which will bring some good quality and more interest but sadly in last 2 decades we have never any thing like this.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 10:38:49 PM

Biggest problem is corruption and racism these two are killing cricket in Zimbabwe and South Africa sadly black players are not going for merit mostly they are trying to have place just by quota which is never been good they must try with some good skills which will bring some good quality and more interest but sadly in last 2 decades we have never any thing like this.
The problem is the people in power, i do not think corruption is the main cause of the lack of talents coming into the team but the way in which they merit the players according to the color rather than skills, the political situation in those countries are not favorable either and these scenarios will have an impact on the outcome. If the cricket board is giving effort in the junior division in finding talents then the situation will change but who knows what is going on.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 03:50:43 AM

If there are so much racism and violence in their country, their cricket will sink anyway. Their cricket board is corrupt. There is a dearth of quality players in their team, and I don't think their team will last very long if the white players leave the country.

I still have hope regarding South Africa. There is a lot of talent there. Despite the emigration of so many good players, they were still able to produce promising young cricketers. But the same can't be said about Zimbabwe. They have lost their competitiveness due to the outflow of white cricketers. The talent pool in Zimbabwe is not large enough to ensure the quality without the top players.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 04:15:57 AM

I still have hope regarding South Africa. There is a lot of talent there. Despite the emigration of so many good players, they were still able to produce promising young cricketers. But the same can't be said about Zimbabwe. They have lost their competitiveness due to the outflow of white cricketers. The talent pool in Zimbabwe is not large enough to ensure the quality without the top players.

@bryant.coleman you’re right, as South Africa does have many talented player’s who can join their team and perform on a consistent basis, but currently they’re in trouble because of their government’s interference, and though currently ICC has not banned them, but it’s quiet possible that they may get banned soon due to political interference.

Furthermore there’s very less information available about Zimbabwe cricket player’s, and even if there’re any talented player’s in Zimbabwe, we may not even know that they exist due to lack of coverage by the media.

Sources:

https://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12346/12108378/will-south-africa-be-banned-from-international-cricket-kass-naidoo-on-the-proteas-problems

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/ipl-2020-3-south-african-players-might-know-played-ipl

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 10:31:27 AM

The problem is the people in power, i do not think corruption is the main cause of the lack of talents coming into the team but the way in which they merit the players according to the color rather than skills, the political situation in those countries are not favorable either and these scenarios will have an impact on the outcome. If the cricket board is giving effort in the junior division in finding talents then the situation will change but who knows what is going on.

From what I have seen, many of these quota players give an impression that they are in it only in for the money. They don't have any love for the game. This can be seen from their attitude, while playing against top 3 sides. Anyway, there is no point in debating about this again and again, as the situation is unlikely to change in the near future. Both Zimbabwe and South Africa will fade away, while new teams such as Nepal and PNG will replace them in the next few decades.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:27:43 AM

There are many talented players in South Africa. Even if they have racism, they will be able to find good and talented players from among the whites. But there are very few talented players in Zimbabwe. I think the people in their country don't like cricket that much. Their cricket board is very corrupt, they lack talented players, and they are very racist. It is very difficult for a cricket board to survive in the midst of so many problems.

The situation in South Africa and Zimbabwe is different. Cricket is not the most popular sport for blacks in South Africa, but they do have large number of players. On the other hand, cricket is like a minor sport for the black Zimbabweans. The interest mainly comes from the white and Asian communities, who have been moving out of the country for sometime. And despite the cricket board receiving huge sums from the ICC, they have failed to spread cricket to the native population.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 07:19:13 AM

The most important thing is that cricket is very popular in South Africa. And so they have no shortage of talented players. They also have many sponsors. Their cricket board has sufficient f money. The case of Zimbabwe is different. Their people do not like cricket. And they have a financial crisis on the cricket board. Sometimes they can't pay the cricketers properly.

Cricket is popular in South Africa, but not very popular. For the white population, the most popular sport is rugby and for the blacks it is football and boxing. And the cricket board is not as rich as their counterparts in Australia or England. And that is the reason why the initial attempts to set up a franchise T20 league failed in South Africa. They managed to set up the MSL after a lot of effort, but most of the franchises are in loss.
Iranus

Activity: 1792
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:48:00 AM

The most important thing is that cricket is very popular in South Africa. And so they have no shortage of talented players. They also have many sponsors. Their cricket board has sufficient f money. The case of Zimbabwe is different. Their people do not like cricket. And they have a financial crisis on the cricket board. Sometimes they can't pay the cricketers properly.

Cricket is popular in South Africa, but not very popular. For the white population, the most popular sport is rugby and for the blacks it is football and boxing. And the cricket board is not as rich as their counterparts in Australia or England. And that is the reason why the initial attempts to set up a franchise T20 league failed in South Africa. They managed to set up the MSL after a lot of effort, but most of the franchises are in loss.
You are right. Cricket is not very popular in South Africa. The main reason for this is that they participate in almost all kinds of sports. They have good teams for rugby and football. Like India, Pakistan or Bangladesh, they do not rely on cricket alone for entertainment

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:00:03 AM

Surprising news for the Pakistan fans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/england-decision-to-tour-pakistan-a-massive-moment-for-cricket/amp_articleshow/79287290.cms

I didn't expect this at all(Especially considering the pandemic wreaking havoc at present). The vaccine will probably be available globally during the 1st half of next year which is why I am surprised to see England take a big risk due to the cases piling up in Pakistan.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 08:27:23 AM

Surprising news for the Pakistan fans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/england-decision-to-tour-pakistan-a-massive-moment-for-cricket/amp_articleshow/79287290.cms

I didn't expect this at all(Especially considering the pandemic wreaking havoc at present). The vaccine will probably be available globally during the 1st half of next year which is why I am surprised to see England take a big risk due to the cases piling up in Pakistan.

How that's a big risk if England team come to Pakistan and that too at the end of 2021. By that time the situation will be under control and the vaccine may be available.
However i think the England team should visit even before to Pakistan because recently many international players visited Pakistan to play the PSL and everyone is safe due to excellent safety environment for the visitors.

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 1030 »
  Print  

Jump to: