Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 1030 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 135943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 09:48:15 AM

Isn't the Ashes a 5 test match series Huh So what makes the 3rd test so crucial if the second match is drawn. I agree that Australians prioritize their health. But if Smith has recovered from his concussion, there is no point for him to stay out of the decider  match. IMO, Smith will take part in today's match.

It was crucial, because Australia was ahead by 1-0 then (the second test ended in a draw). If they had won the third test, then the series would be theirs. Head injuries, irrespective of how minor they may look on the outside, should not be ignored. We had multiple deaths from concussions during the last 1-2 decades, including some of the promising young players. Anyway, I am sure that CA will take a decision which is acceptable to everyone regarding this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 12:04:29 PM

Eng vs Aus

England Won the toss and opt to bat...

1st ball - 1st wicket down lol.. Smith is not in the squad. Undecided concussion drama or they just want to stick with the Stonis..

Edit
Holy shit 2nd ball and 2nd wicket... Root gone hahaha

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 12:19:32 PM

Eng vs Aus

England Won the toss and opt to bat...

1st ball - 1st wicket down lol.. Smith is not in the squad. Undecided concussion drama or they just want to stick with the Stonis..

Edit
Look like something special is going to happen in this today match as odds still good for Aussies @1.60 no good sign if someone want then he can place on England with @2.40 is still good.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 12:24:40 PM

Having watched all the drama from the second match, I am still feeling skeptical about Australia. They are experts in wasting a good start. Starc and Hazlewood are bowling really well. But I don't want them to release the pressure once Cummins comes to bowl, along with Mitchell Starc or Marcus Stoinis. I guess it may be a good idea to bring Adam Zampa a bit early. He is a bit expensive, but gets the wickets. 
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 12:37:25 PM

Having watched all the drama from the second match, I am still feeling skeptical about Australia. They are experts in wasting a good start. Starc and Hazlewood are bowling really well. But I don't want them to release the pressure once Cummins comes to bowl, along with Mitchell Starc or Marcus Stoinis. I guess it may be a good idea to bring Adam Zampa a bit early. He is a bit expensive, but gets the wickets. 
First two balls was good for Australia but now England's Bairstow and Morgan enjoying good Cummins first over 10 runs with one very good Six from Bairstow looks not good signal for them if these two can stay on crease for sometime then surely we are going to have first 300+ of this series as pitch is also looking good for batting.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:36:24 PM

First ball duck for Jason Roy and Joe Root but Jonny Bairstow who was dismissed for a duck is approaching his century, if not for his innings England would have struggled and the fifth wicket is frustrating the Australian bowlers as they are building a good partnership and if they are able to pick one more wicket then Australia could hope on winning the match. Australia have a long batting line up but we have seen them struggle chasing scores in recent times.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 03:07:44 PM

First ball duck for Jason Roy and Joe Root but Jonny Bairstow who was dismissed for a duck is approaching his century, if not for his innings England would have struggled and the fifth wicket is frustrating the Australian bowlers as they are building a good partnership and if they are able to pick one more wicket then Australia could hope on winning the match. Australia have a long batting line up but we have seen them struggle chasing scores in recent times.
England looking very confident, and they well know how to comeback in pressure situations. After quick wickets fall Bairstow play a vital role that capture our eyes. So far a superb innings by Jonny Bairstow(112). Anyway, Both the team have Quality striker with bat and ball, so going to be a thrilling match that sure.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 04:58:30 PM

Well... what did I tell you guys? Australia (without Steve Smith) is once again proving that they are the ultimate chokers. They got a dream start and had England reeling at 0/2. And still they allowed England to score a total of 300 plus. England lower-middle order is just the opposite of what Australia is having. They have added valuable runs in almost all the matches this year. Anyway.. now it's just a matter of time. 2-1 series win for England. A much needed morale booster, after their ODI loss to Ireland recently.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:07:01 PM

Well... what did I tell you guys? Australia (without Steve Smith) is once again proving that they are the ultimate chokers. They got a dream start and had England reeling at 0/2. And still they allowed England to score a total of 300 plus. England lower-middle order is just the opposite of what Australia is having. They have added valuable runs in almost all the matches this year. Anyway.. now it's just a matter of time. 2-1 series win for England. A much needed morale booster, after their ODI loss to Ireland recently.

You can check I already posted after checking body language of both teams today we are going to have some good drama and 300+ was sure because today its going to end of English cricket season so surely something special was coming and this happen Bairstow Bilings and Woakes all done great job in late order for this all now Australia is going to face some serious trouble from start as well Woakes could be hero for them.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 06:14:18 PM

Australia will lose this match as there are 5 wickets down with only 130 runs on the board. Maybe they are not in form and look like they can't convert the good start into their favor. England were lucky as they managed to get over 300 while losing two wickets very early.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 06:18:25 PM

Isn't the Ashes a 5 test match series Huh So what makes the 3rd test so crucial if the second match is drawn. I agree that Australians prioritize their health. But if Smith has recovered from his concussion, there is no point for him to stay out of the decider  match. IMO, Smith will take part in today's match.

It was crucial, because Australia was ahead by 1-0 then (the second test ended in a draw). If they had won the third test, then the series would be theirs. Head injuries, irrespective of how minor they may look on the outside, should not be ignored. We had multiple deaths from concussions during the last 1-2 decades, including some of the promising young players. Anyway, I am sure that CA will take a decision which is acceptable to everyone regarding this.

But that was a test match and not a ODI. And there maybe many more occasions when teams after wining the first match in the series were not able to win the series. The same will happen today as Australia looking to lose the match and series today.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 07:08:29 PM

Glenn Maxwel and Alex Carey are really playing match winning innings for Australia and if they bat few more overs, Aussie can be very close to a dramatic victory. Both have scored 60+runs and are looking really good. Will there be another turn in this match ? Australia only need 93 runs in 72 balls and it is very much achievable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitSat19

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:12:48 PM

Glenn Maxwel and Alex Carey are really playing match winning innings for Australia and if they bat few more overs, Aussie can be very close to a dramatic victory. Both have scored 60+runs and are looking really good. Will there be another turn in this match ? Australia only need 93 runs in 72 balls and it is very much achievable.
They are stealing victory from Jaws of England because this partnership 137 runs from 21 overs is almost match winning from here if they lost match then surely this could be really shame for them because these two done enough for win match I am also really surprised as they are playing right now good match for punters. Smiley
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:25:21 PM

History repeat itself, what a coincidence  Shocked
Eng and Aus were the same at 39 overs out of 5 wickets
England were 216/5
Australia are 216/5

Maxwell & Carey both are doing rock on the pitch...
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:19:11 PM

Wow, i did not expect Australia to win the match when they lost their fifth wicket for 73 runs, i thought Maxwell would play some big shots and it is going to be an easy win for England but they took the game till the end and it is one of the best partnerships in a very long time for Australia and they just nailed it when no one really expect it from them.
BitSat19

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 10:00:37 PM

Wow, i did not expect Australia to win the match when they lost their fifth wicket for 73 runs, i thought Maxwell would play some big shots and it is going to be an easy win for England but they took the game till the end and it is one of the best partnerships in a very long time for Australia and they just nailed it when no one really expect it from them.
Today Maxwell and Carey done a great job for Aussies they achieve one of best targets on English soil and its highest ever run chase on this ground in ODI's giving last over to a leg spinner is never been good choice but today Morgan play this gamble and its fail so now hopefully they will do some better in future matches.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 11:37:13 PM

Why does everyone think that Australia can't win without Steve Smith? In ODI matches Australia performed well without Smith when he was banned from cricket for 12 months. Yes I do think he makes a big difference in test match cricket but in ODI and T20 Australia have performed well without him playing. It was a great fight back from Australia as it looked like England would cruise to victory but thanks to an amazing middle order partnership Carey and Maxwell helped Australia win the match. Not very often we see the middle order make huge partnerships with both players scoring centuries. I think people need to stop saying that Australia can't win without Smith in the shorter format of the game as they can.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 04:21:16 AM

Wow looks like I missed another interesting match. Never expected Australia to chase down 300+ runs  Tongue Just when everyone was thinking that the game is lost for Australia, a double hundred partnership by No.6 & 7 batsmen in chasing is definitely something to cheer. The trophy is definitely deserved.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 04:37:10 AM

By the time the match ended, it was 4:15 am here. I was too tired, else I would have posted immediately. Never expected Australia to recover from 73/5. The target was more than 300, and in the previous matches the Australian lower-middle order had failed. The England captain made some crucial mistakes yesterday. He allowed the pressure to be released, by continuing with Rashid and Curran. Had he used Wood/Woakes, then there was a good chance that Australia could have lost another couple of wickets. Archer, as usual was unimpressive.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:42:35 AM

I guess England home season is about to end here. Their summer season was lifesaver for so many cricket fans all around the world in such tough situation, this is the first time i have watched or followed almost every game (except couple of T-20) of English home season. Cheers to ECB!

Now time for IPL  Grin

Clock is ticking guys...
Prize pot

|

Entry fee : 0.001 BTC

IPL 2020 Starts in

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 1030 »
  Print  

Jump to: