Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 1030 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 135935 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 05:57:40 PM

It was really very annoying. So most of the time I watched the matches on youtube . And there was no sound problem in the live stream of youtube. There are a huge viewers of IPL. So TV channels should have solved their sound problem. Because of these problems, the channels will lose their TRP.

Here in India, I don't think that there was live stream in YouTube. Online streaming rights were grabbed by Hotstar, and I watched most of the matches using their platform. But Hotstar used the same stream which was broadcast on the TV, i.e with the artificial noise. Also, when these channels have the monopoly, they don't need to bother about losing their TRP. The viewers don't have any other choice.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:38:26 AM

I am not a citizen of India. I didn't have any problem watching the game online. If you haven't streamed anywhere other than Hotstar in India then you should try using VPN Cool
You are right, when they know they have no counterparts, they only look for profit without looking at their quality. Which is very annoying and frustrating for ordinary viewers like us.

There was a time when Star Sports was the only sports channel in India. They faced some competition from ESPN, but in a matter of months ESPN India was also acquired by Star. Viewers were forced to pay exorbitant subscription fee for sub-standard coverage. The situation changed when new channels such as SONY, TEN, NEO Sports and DD Sports came online.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 09:48:27 PM

I can't wait for the first ODI match between Australia and India to start as we'll finally see fans back at the stadiums watching cricket again even though it will be in limited numbers but at least there will be some fans able to go. I'm hoping we see a great match between two of the top teams.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:56:27 PM

I can't wait for the first ODI match between Australia and India to start as we'll finally see fans back at the stadiums watching cricket again even though it will be in limited numbers but at least there will be some fans able to go. I'm hoping we see a great match between two of the top teams.
Are they allowing audience for the ODI as well, i thought they are allowing audience for the boxing day Test which is a tradition in Australia and if there are allowing audience now i do not think that would be a great idea considering the rise in cases in Australia and it is impossible to test each and everyone in the audience and it is an expensive endeavor if they do that .
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:22:07 PM

Are they allowing audience for the ODI as well, i thought they are allowing audience for the boxing day Test which is a tradition in Australia and if there are allowing audience now i do not think that would be a great idea considering the rise in cases in Australia and it is impossible to test each and everyone in the audience and it is an expensive endeavor if they do that .
I am really surprised after reading this news Australians allowing crowd for this series because right now its going to be create some serious issues for them but they still taking this risk hopefully works for them https://crickettimes.com/2020/11/crowd-capacities-for-australia-vs-india-matches-confirmed/
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:33:40 AM

Greg Barclay from NewZealand is the new ICC Chairman, he's succeeding Shashank Manohar. They took their sweet time but now they have at least fixed chairman for next couple of years.

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/114991/greg-barclay-elected-new-icc-chairman

Barclay, who is NZC's representative on the ICC board, will step down from his role and replace Imran Khwaja at the helm, who had stepped in as the interim chairman when Manohar's two-year term ended in July.

Barclay was a director at ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2015 and is a former board member and chairman of the Northern Districts Cricket Association. He is also an experienced company director holding many board positions with various New Zealand and Australian companies.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:33:07 AM

Greg Barclay from NewZealand is the new ICC Chairman, he's succeeding Shashank Manohar. They took their sweet time but now they have at least fixed chairman for next couple of years.

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/114991/greg-barclay-elected-new-icc-chairman

Barclay, who is NZC's representative on the ICC board, will step down from his role and replace Imran Khwaja at the helm, who had stepped in as the interim chairman when Manohar's two-year term ended in July.

Barclay was a director at ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2015 and is a former board member and chairman of the Northern Districts Cricket Association. He is also an experienced company director holding many board positions with various New Zealand and Australian companies.

Quite disappointing news. Greg Barclay had earlier voiced his opposition to additional global events. He would prioritize the useless bilateral series over global events. The ICC seems to be moving in the wrong direction, after years of good work by Shashank Manohar. His take on ICC funds distribution is not known, and that could be life-changing for many of the smaller boards.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:00:38 AM

I am really surprised after reading this news Australians allowing crowd for this series because right now its going to be create some serious issues for them but they still taking this risk hopefully works for them https://crickettimes.com/2020/11/crowd-capacities-for-australia-vs-india-matches-confirmed/
I don't think Australia will have too many problems. Because the coronavirus in Australia is now at a stable stage. No one died of coronavirus in their country this month. And the number of victims is very low. They will not face any problem if they follow proper hygiene rules. I think because of the long lockdown, the Australian government has allowed the crowd to give their citizens some entertainment.

I had shared this news before that audience would be allowed in the stands for this series, and I’ll agree with @Xavofat because I feel that they’ll be taking lots of precautions while the audience is in the stand, hence the chance of covid spreading should be very slim.

Quite disappointing news. Greg Barclay had earlier voiced his opposition to additional global events. He would prioritize the useless bilateral series over global events. The ICC seems to be moving in the wrong direction, after years of good work by Shashank Manohar. His take on ICC funds distribution is not known, and that could be life-changing for many of the smaller boards.

@bryant.coleman I’m personally not aware of those past statements given by him, but if what you say is true then I wouldn’t be surprised if more series involving India, Australia, England, and New Zealand take place, because now he has the power to run ICC the way he wishes too.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 06:43:51 AM

The contest for the chairman post was between Greg Barclay of New Zealand Cricket and Imran Khwaja of the Singapore Cricket Association. Barclay is a lawyer by profession and has no other relationship with cricket. He was supported by the big three conglomerate (BCCI/CA/ECB). Khwaja represented Singapore national cricket team twice in ICC Trophy.

In the end, the candidate put up by the big 3 lobby won. This would mean:

1. Lesser number of teams in the ODI world cup. Probably 8 teams, starting from 2027.
2. A sharp cut in ICC funding for ICC associate nations
3. The law allowing foreign nationals to represent countries they wish to represent being retained. Countries such as UAE and Oman would continue to field playing XI, comprising entirely of citizens from India and Pakistan
4. Inclusion of cricket in Olympics put in the freezer for another 20 years
5. Multi-sport events such as Commonwealth Games and Asian Games will be asked to drop cricket from their itinerary.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:15:03 AM

~
I am really surprised after reading this news Australians allowing crowd for this series because right now its going to be create some serious issues for them but they still taking this risk hopefully works for them
Not for the entire series but for the Boxing Days Test on December 26 and before that there is no notification that they will be allowing audience for the rest of the tour and even that permission is pending from the government as per the reports and yesterday i thought there will be audience for the entire tournament and i had to search all the news site to understand their plans  Grin.

I don't think Australia will have too many problems. Because the coronavirus in Australia is now at a stable stage. No one died of coronavirus in their country this month. And the number of victims is very low. 
The situation in South Australia is not that great, the virus is spreading and they have locked the borders.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:31:13 AM

IMO Bilateral series are life support for cricket boards and learning curve for smaller board. Additional ICC events every year looks dangerous territory to me, if it happens then get ready for war like situation in ICC board. Playing WC every year T-20 /ODI or additional event similar to Champions trophy is bad for PIG 3 nations and good for smaller boards tho.

@vishnu covered couple of topic already and would add 1 positive thing about Greg Barclay, he's in favor of bringing back Test Cricket Fund for smaller boards and believer of hosting ICC tournament out of PIG 3 on rotation basis.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 11:36:12 AM

IMO Bilateral series are life support for cricket boards and learning curve for smaller board. Additional ICC events every year looks dangerous territory to me, if it happens then get ready for war like situation in ICC board. Playing WC every year T-20 /ODI or additional event similar to Champions trophy is bad for PIG 3 nations and good for smaller boards tho.

@vishnu covered couple of topic already and would add 1 positive thing about Greg Barclay, he's in favor of bringing back Test Cricket Fund for smaller boards.

Concentrating on bilateral series would mean limiting the sport to a handful of countries, where it is already popular. If the ICC want to popularize cricket, then radical steps needs to be taken, such as the inclusion of the sport in the Olympic games. Unfortunately, if businessmen with zero cricketing background such as Barclay remains as the chairman, I don't think that they will ever think beyond accumulating money.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:48:06 AM

@vishnu covered couple of topic already and would add 1 positive thing about Greg Barclay, he's in favor of bringing back Test Cricket Fund for smaller boards.

Concentrating on bilateral series would mean limiting the sport to a handful of countries, where it is already popular. If the ICC want to popularize cricket, then radical steps needs to be taken, such as the inclusion of the sport in the Olympic games. Unfortunately, if businessmen with zero cricketing background such as Barclay remains as the chairman, I don't think that they will ever think beyond accumulating money.
And how do you or authorities propose the idea about spreading cricket without any fund? Inclusion in Olympic is one option and adding more teams in ICC tournament is another. Is ICC ready to take financial loss if one ICC tournament fails similar to 2007 world cup? Killing bilateral series and adding ICC tournament every year is not the right options. If it helps then they could pitch the idea of including U-19 or U-21 cricket teams in Olympic.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 12:08:09 PM

And how do you or authorities propose the idea about spreading cricket without any fund? Inclusion in Olympic is one option and adding more teams in ICC tournament is another. Is ICC ready to take financial loss if one ICC tournament fails similar to 2007 world cup? Killing bilateral series and adding ICC tournament every year is not the right options. If it helps then they could pitch the idea of including U-19 or U-21 cricket teams in Olympic.

Obviously no one really expect cricket boards to field their full-strength sides, if cricket is ever included in the Olympics. I would prefer the format approved by FIFA for Olympics football tournament. They have a maximum age limit of 23 years (which has been extended to 24 for the Tokyo Olympics). This would mean that younger players will get the opportunity to showcase their skills, in front of large audiences. However, FIFA allows three over-age players in the playing XI for each team.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:53:30 PM

Am excited too especially after an amazing IPL season. I feel like the new Indian jersey isn't as great as the previous one. It's tough to predict who will win between them thanks to the COVID-19 impact.

Australia seems to have better bowlers while India seems to have better batsmen which is why I feel like it would come down to which team fields better overall.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:16:50 PM

Obviously no one really expect cricket boards to field their full-strength sides, if cricket is ever included in the Olympics. I would prefer the format approved by FIFA for Olympics football tournament. They have a maximum age limit of 23 years (which has been extended to 24 for the Tokyo Olympics). This would mean that younger players will get the opportunity to showcase their skills, in front of large audiences. However, FIFA allows three over-age players in the playing XI for each team.
If cricket is included then i would like the ICC to follow the FIFA rules where they have players that are young and three players above that age and since it is a global event you need to have the best representation possible to introduce the game to the larger audience and thereby create interest and if cricket is including i am sure many teams will give importance to cricket to win a medal.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 04:22:46 PM

If cricket is included then i would like the ICC to follow the FIFA rules where they have players that are young and three players above that age and since it is a global event you need to have the best representation possible to introduce the game to the larger audience and thereby create interest and if cricket is including i am sure many teams will give importance to cricket to win a medal.

I am pretty sure that it is not going to happen in my lifetime. There have been various delaying tactics from the ICC, to prevent the inclusion of cricket in the Olympics. The real problem is that the ICC is headed by money-minded businessmen such as Greg Barclay, who have no background of cricket. On the other hand, FIFA is headed by former international players, who always think about increasing the popularity of the game. Inclusion of cricket in Olympics would result in huge spike in popularity and government funding. But for now the ICC is not interested in those things.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 09:46:43 PM

Why surprised about this?

The football season just finished here and they had crowds at the games because the virus is under control here unlike the rest of the world. Daily cases here are very low and most are from people returning from overseas and are in hotel quarantine so I'm sure it will be safe or the Australian government wouldn't allow this. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:18:33 AM

And it begins..

Australia won the toss and opt to bat first. Average score is 310 so we could except high scoring games unless Indians bowling exceptionally well.

Australia (Playing XI): Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey(w), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood

India (Playing XI): Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:21:51 AM

And it begins..

Australia won the toss and opt to bat first. Average score is 310 so we could except high scoring games unless Indians bowling exceptionally well.

Australia (Playing XI): Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey(w), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood

India (Playing XI): Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Jasprit Bumrah

WoW!!! Waiting for so many months and finally we can witness some high quality action live on TV (for me live on my laptop screen). I can see that India have opted for Bumrah/Shami/Saini. Very strong pace attack, but still I want to see how Saini (the least experienced of the bowlers) perform in Australia against top quality batsmen. This is a big test for him.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 1030 »
  Print  

Jump to: